Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Ostap

Okay, first of all. This server belongs to ME and PHANTOM. Not LE, or anyone else. If you want us to change the name to leave LE out of it, then so be it.

Don't be an asshole- is pretty simple..and incredibly easy for all of you not to be jerks about shit. That's all.
    That fits right along with killing inactive players....JUST DON'T!
    • For one, It's just common fuckin courtesy (which most players LACK)
    • Two, its just plain RUDE.

Now, about the differences, If you are in a jam-packed server with 12 players already there...and you go inactive. Then you are asking for it.
    It's still rude, and uncalled for just so you can get your precious kill...
    But when there are 3 players in there and you have to go to the bathroom, hide in the most remote spot, face turned to the wall, knife out, and come back and you're fuckin dead? ARE YOU SERIOUS? That's a dick move and you're an asshole. I won't accept it.
    I don't play with people like that, and I don't want them in my server. Take your poisonous bullshit elsewhere.
    Don't be an asshole just because there are no real life repercussions because your hiding behind your monitor.

Secondly, if you don't like the rules, you don't have to play there.
    I. seriously. cannot. understand. why. this. is. always. such. an. issue???
    Ostap has provided more than enough servers for you to play in. Go there.
    Or I will just put the password on it again and NO ONE can fucking play there.. KAY?
    Cool.

---------- Post added 24-09-2013 at 20:07 ----------

I know our server is like the coolest of the cool of all the servers in the land, And if you aren't playing on our server you're not one of the cool kids, but that's the way the cookie crumbles....

Admin Bot
    Quote Originally Posted by missmurder View Post
    Okay, first of all. This server belongs to ME and PHANTOM. Not LE, or anyone else. If you want us to change the name to leave LE out of it, then so be it.

Don't be an asshole- is pretty simple..and incredibly easy for all of you not to be jerks about shit. That's all.

Now, about the differences, If you are in a jam-packed server with 12 players already there...and you go inactive. Then you are asking for it.
    It's still rude, and uncalled for just so you can get your precious kill... <_<
    But when there are 3 players in there and you have to go to the bathroom, hide in the most remote spot, face turned to the wall, knife out, and come back and you're fuckin dead? ARE YOU SERIOUS? That's a dick move and you're an asshole. I won't accept it.
    I don't play with people like that, and I don't want them in my server. Take your poisonous bullshit elsewhere.
    Don't be an asshole just because there are no real life repercussions because your hiding behind your monitor.

Or I will just put the password on it again and NO ONE can fucking play there.. KAY?
    Cool.
    Wow... THAT was cool!
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

Quote Originally Posted by missmurder View Post

It's still rude, and uncalled for just so you can get your precious kill... <_<

Cool.

---------- Post added 24-09-2013 at 20:07 ----------

I know our server is like the coolest of the cool of all the servers in the land, And if you aren't playing on our server you're not one of the cool kids, but that's the way the cookie crumbles....
    bullshits, because of cannon and serious diff where they can easy kill random noobs, newbies, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
    bullshits, because of cannon and serious diff where they can easy kill random noobs, newbies, that's all.
    okay, that's your opinion. and I agree, i honestly think it should be shotty only, but phantoms disagrees so i keep.
    play somewhere else.

Name:  sp_1002_01_v6_zps1c9a10e7.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  63.4 KB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information