Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ~ Admin C.o.B Leader ~

C.o.B Tournament First Round 18.07 - ?

THE OFICIAL ROUND 1 - C.o.B TOURNAMENT

. _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._ Siany 25:3 Marco _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._ ..

. _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._ Jasper 25:W Madison _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._

.. _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._ Carpent 25:10 Sovereign _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._

▦... _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._ Transporter -:- Quadarius _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._

_.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._ Chakib -:- Skater _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._

_.-~](Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._ Shooter 25:W Rodya _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._ .

▦▦▦▦. _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._ Beginner -:- SOM _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._

_.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._ High Voltage 4:15 Skyward _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._ ..

THE OFICIAL ROUND 2 - C.o.B TOURNAMENT

_.-~](Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._ Carpent -:- Siany _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._

W - Fight By Walcover

Status:. Holidays !. _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._ > R2D2 - [Poland-Hrubieszów]

Status:. Holidays !. _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._ > Zdzichu - [Poland-Zabrze]
    Last edited by Jasper; 25-04-2014 at 13:46.
    _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._

<~)(~>........................:'II':.......L.E.A.D.E.R. .C.o.B.......:'II':....................<~)(~>

v
    Last edited by Jasper; 16-08-2013 at 17:38.

Good luck guys

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~
    Good luck all! I wanna play whoever wins
    Serious Sam - The First Encounter

s4f
    Ehhh, I think I loose. Good luck guys!

Quote Originally Posted by RODYA View Post
    Ehhh, I think I loose. Good luck guys!
    If you will think about your losing, you really will lose.

s4f
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreo View Post
    If you will think about your losing, you really will lose.
    Time will show Andreo!

Campers Clan
    loool nice one Jasper (especially that golden cup )

Good luck everyone

~ Admin C.o.B Leader ~
    Hehe Thx Meta

Hello Everyone I think that it is a good idea to arrange for CoB Tournament Players After much persuasion players, and your ideas, we decided to organize a tournament. And how it will look like we'll see Of course,
    each of the next round will be determined playing time until you get to the final battle.Then possibly if you would
    do for this fight loser with a loser Also we wish good luck to everyone, whether you win or loss,
    it is important to have a good time fun So,my friends Lets Get Ready To The RUMBLE ! At 18.07.2013

<~)(~>........................:'II':.......L.E.A.D.E.R. .C.o.B.......:'II':....................<~)(~>

FE tournament?

~ Admin C.o.B Leader ~
    Yes Sic,at Company Of Brothers Server

s4f
    What time Jasper??? Will you say me in skype???

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    ?–?

?–?

?–?
    Status:. Holidays !. _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._ > R2D2 - [Poland-Hrubieszów]
    Status:. Holidays !. _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._ > Dasha'S Papa - [Russia-Moscow]
    Status:. Holidays !. _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._ > Domin - [Poland-Warsaw]
    Status:. Holidays !. _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._ > Zdzichu - [Poland-Zabrze]
    Omg, at what time have I to be on server? I think I'm not ready and I'm worried for lag, but doesn't matter. I will play.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreo View Post
    Good luck guys
    Andreo? MrAndreo? I saw you in a recorded demo (FCB banned for "out of map" in Yodel, some days ago) I watched just today. Thanks for the "good luck", I will need it...

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Omg, at what time have I to be on server? I think I'm not ready and I'm worried for lag, but doesn't matter. I will play.

Andreo? MrAndreo? I saw you in a recorded demo (FCB banned for "out of map" in Yodel, some days ago) I watched just today. Thanks for the "good luck", I will need it...
    are you sure? lol

s4f
    Shit, anyone says me what time?????? Please specify the country at the time which we play!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information