Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Discussion about RPS rysiek (Mate, KudyCh)

Ruron is a russian idiot as Mr.Alex, Melon and other dumbs from this shitty country

Admin Bot
    Quote Originally Posted by RPS rysiek View Post
    Ruron is a russian idiot as Mr.Alex, Melon and other dumbs from this shitty country
    One more post like this, and I will ban your polish ass from the forum.
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

Nobody invited you here honey, this is the clan page CoB. I am in a clan so I'll write here what I like

Admin Bot
    You claimed that you would be a nice admin? But calling whole Russia a shitty country, on the public. Do not forget that this forum, including this page, is moderated by admins from different countries, including Russia (Ostap, Alex Rocketers, FrenchMartinn, me). You shall choose your words better. I do not care where nazi words are left: in the general forum or in the clan page.
    I could give you some history lessons, or tell you what kind of reputation polish people have here in Norway, where I live. Russians do not have such bad reputation here as polish. But I think it won't help your nazi nature.
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

Haha, but here in Poland the Russians do not have the reputation as in your village, so what's spit? Lessons give better your colleagues from sandbox or doing your. I say what I think, freedom of speech, and you can not ban me, thnx. Btw Frenck Martin=very good admin who does not know English

Haha, but here in Poland the Russians do not have the reputation as in your village, so what's spit? Lessons give better your colleagues from sandbox or doing your. I say what I think, freedom of speech, and you can not ban me, thnx. Btw Frenck Martin=very good admin who does not know English
    if you are that . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . Mate then you have serious mental problem, calling in SE everybody moron, that's the worst game ever bla bla bla and after i killed you with 1 nade you left

haha, like you on ss fe, im not ss se player

youcalling in SE everybody "retard"

haha, like you on ss fe, im not ss se player

youcalling in SE everybody "retard"
    keep lying
    you started to trash whole SE without reason, or maybe because i pwned you in Fortress and LT ?

and when i joined in FE you started to trash me again without any reason and that's why i started to typer killing you and not ng following rule.
    so better shut the fuck up next time.

\/}}DE*-V-*ILS{{\/
    you do the right anonymous

I do not see one. First Mate is a very good player who plays every time fair play. It is a very good and experienced player who so to speak pounding on the head you anonymous. he is like my brother, and it's obvious that I want to defend in this case. If you're so smart, I invite boateng awesome player iff the duel with him to fe ...... has the right to express their opinion about fucking every man and player. no one should be interested about who and what speaks here mate. that's his business and the end of the fuck. thank you goodnight
    Last edited by Siany; 25-06-2013 at 20:15.
    _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._

Quote Originally Posted by Pistolers/C.o.B "Siany" View Post
    I do not see one. First Mate is a very good player who plays every time fair play. It is a very good and experienced player who so to speak pounding on the head you anonymous. he is like my brother, and it's obvious that I want to defend in this case. If you're so smart, I invite boateng awesome player iff the duel with him to fe ...... has the right to express their opinion about fucking every man and player. no one should be interested about who and what speaks here mate. that's his business and the end of the fuck. thank you goodnight
    he started to trash everybody in SE without any reason and also trashed me in FE

so, if he wants to chalange me then we play 1 map in FE and 2 maps in SE (he choose 1 map i choose 1 map too)

Rysiek, my dear immature kid full of anger, free speech is not equal with sharing nazi messages.
    In every country there are good and bad people, but seems like your IQ level doesn't allow you to understand such a things.
    So you think that insulting whole country will solve your problem because few people from there get on your nerves?

Your nazi message is against basic forum rules, keep that for yourself or you will be punished for violating forum rules.
    I don't think that you would like to be like TIGRU, with that behaviour you will get same level of reputation like him.

Peace.

*R{'u'}S_Band1tS*_.-~>
    CLICK thank you that talked some sense into it (Gold words)! ! !
    __________________________________________________ ____________________
    (*RUS*BANDITS*) ~> Furon

To the Anonymous! ...Everything comes back!!!

\/}}DE*-V-*ILS{{\/
    Anonymous doesn't trash anyone in se..only the guys who are assholes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information