Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    klik klik klik to wszystko co mozesz dac

---------- Post added 26-06-2013 at 18:25 ----------

click you know what you can, you can suck my dick and i can fuck your mother in the mouth, its all, you are dumb and no have really life, thnx sucker

go to mother take tit and suck him haha

serbian cock sucker, ban me now you coward

he wanna be a smart, but he is still dumb

Admin Bot
    Quote Originally Posted by RPS rysiek View Post
    klik klik klik to wszystko co mozesz dac

---------- Post added 26-06-2013 at 18:25 ----------

click you know what you can, you can suck my dick and i can fuck your mother in the mouth, its all, you are dumb and no have really life, thnx sucker

go to mother take tit and suck him haha

serbian cock sucker, ban me now you coward

he wanna be a smart, but he is still dumb

Name:  Ban to rysiek.png
Views: 118
Size:  136.7 KB
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

Good job

Big ego trasher superstar

Thanks God that you are popular... probably for being friendly :

and no have really life
    Please post picture of yourself

Internet hero

Hey why is metered such an argument in the topic Official Screenshots Clan?? Click I understand that mate Furon offended but where do you see the Nazi insults towards Russia? I do not understand ?
    _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._

Quote Originally Posted by Pistolers/C.o.B "Siany" View Post
    where do you see the Nazi insults towards Russia? I do not understand ?
    Ruron is a russian idiot as Mr.Alex, Melon and other dumbs from this shitty country
    Logic

ah I noticed a strange thing oh well

Sultan of Obenia!
    Bad words from KudyCh,didnt expect that.
    He kicked from Pistolers for this behave

I'm glad that someone uderstood the true face od Kudych, too bad that no one took seriously topic which I created one year ago, he got away with it. Only now, when officially he offended admin GlassLady banned him for a long time, a pity that that late, if he all times challenged players in game what admins haven't see. Nevertheless all is well!

Banned
    nothin are changes with our commander.... it seems, that we're need to find a new commander for SS )
    lol,rps rysiek,you're a godlike player, and the person you're shit ... such a lot now on one site, such as you,Trash the other players is not the answer for u,and now tell me how much you actually years? 12? hehe.
    Last edited by Devon; 27-06-2013 at 11:04.

*R{'u'}S_Band1tS*_.-~>
    Children, well you also untied porridge =). Don't consider for an insult, but Those players who play in Poland are considered according to many задротами. and just Mate there belongs, I will give to you an example from game:

Here when we played with it it me won against it naturally as I play recently on фрагах but when I killed him it сразуже started speaking that I am the Russian idiot, a newbie. That is to what I conduct? and here to what: when Poles offend us or win to them anything, but as soon as on Poles against that at once discontent. (Siany, to Jasper) - forgive but I not about you, and I didn't break anything. I think my opinion many will support!
    __________________________________________________ ____________________
    (*RUS*BANDITS*) ~> Furon

Admin Bot
    Quote Originally Posted by FURON View Post
    Children, well you also untied porridge =). Don't consider for an insult, but Those players who play in Poland are considered according to many задротами. and just Mate there belongs, I will give to you an example from game:

Here when we played with it it me won against it naturally as I play recently on фрагах but when I killed him it сразуже started speaking that I am the Russian idiot, a newbie. That is to what I conduct? and here to what: when Poles offend us or win to them anything, but as soon as on Poles against that at once discontent. (Siany, to Jasper) - forgive but I not about you, and I didn't break anything. I think my opinion many will support!
    Loool! Never, never use Google translator, or any other translator... Some words are translated wrongly, others are still in russian... "Задротами" = noobs/losers. "Фрагах" = frags. "сразу же" = right away...
    And let's not start a conflict based on the nationalities of gamers. There are many people from Russia and Poland playing this game, therefore, stasisticaly, there is a higher possibility to meet some badass from these two countries.
    Name:  stats-7days.png
Views: 92
Size:  12.6 KB

But there are many good people too.
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

It is not like you think. However, a mistake for clarity Devon Kudi is already an adult.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pistolers/C.o.B "Siany" View Post
    It is not like you think. However, a mistake for clarity Devon Kudi is already an adult.....
    Something doesn't fit here, I don't believe that Kudych is adult, he isn't responsable and which normal player is spamming list with High Scores, sometimes he spammed half of that list, probably he is very happy of it.

Banned
    nothin are changes with our commander.... it seems, that we're need to find a new commander for SS )
    Siany, im not sure what he is an adult...

What s the man writing I'd better know if there is an adult or not ... LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information