Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
    Admin Bot

Angry I will never again buy an apartment close to the long straight street

These night young drivers on their cheap noisy cars (obviously there are no silencers on their engines) and motorcycles screwed up my sleep. It was NOT an option to close the window, as it is plus 20 outside tonight and we do not have air conditioner inside the apartment, so I went out at 01:15 am, stoped two of them (one car, one motorcycle), and asked very nicely, if they could to not drive our street, as they make too much noise, and we can't sleep. Both turned to be understanding and nice (to be honest, I did not expect that), and promised me to not drive here anymore. Even though there were more of them driving back and forth, I did not stand anymore on the street, as they will pass information among each other by themself. Since then it is perfectly silent outside.
    Our street is straight, really long, and blind. So, they were driving both ways, to the end of the blind way and back, and I had double portion of noice from each of them. Now I can not sleep. But after two years since I bought this apartment, I realized that I never again buy an apartment/house standing by the long, straight street...
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

Quote Originally Posted by GlassLady View Post
    ..... that I never again buy an apartment/house standing by the long, straight street...
    Hmm ...
    buying an apartment is not very often happening occasion. Unless of coz you've found lost treasure in the house basement you living in now.

But there of coz "Fags" ... every country has those ... I guess France - is the most populated by them ...(you know ...sport bikes and stuff)

....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Admin Bot

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Hmm ... buying an apartment is not very often happening occasion. Unless of coz you've found lost treasure in the house basement you living in now.
    We plan to buy another one in 1-2 years. If we sell this one, bank will give us bigger loan --> possible to buy a bigger apartment, in another place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    But there of coz "Fags" ... every country has those ... I guess France - is the most populated by them ...(you know ...sport bikes and stuff)
    Oh-la-la, indeed!
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

Thread Information