Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

Admin request for FE Rocketers servers

I've been admin before about a year ago then I quit playing for a while. Ostap informed me the rules are different to becoming an admin now and that I should request it. I'm 22 and a fairly easy going person who wouldn't abuse powers. I am the leader of the Rocketers clan and I've been in the FE comminity since early 2006. I understand the rules of being an admin and can be trusted.

You can count on my support when this gets to the voting poll
    GL

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I've been admin before about a year ago then I quit playing for a while. Ostap informed me the rules are different to becoming an admin now and that I should request it. I'm 22 and a fairly easy going person who wouldn't abuse powers. I am the leader of the Rocketers clan and I've been in the FE comminity since early 2006. I understand the rules of being an admin and can be trusted.
    Of course ,Yes!!!!
    P.S He was admin, and is old and good player!I think he deserve,again to be admin!

Admin Bot
    For God's sake... I respect Chris, and would like him to be an admin, if there would already not been another admin - [Rocketers] Alex. May be too many admins per one square meter/server? There are just two Rocketers servers, and they are watched by Alex and other coop admins, who also do not abuse their power, who can be trusted and so on and so forth... Raver is another superadmin who is in [Rocketers] as well. hmm... cmon... really? one more for rocketers servers?
    Sorry if I sound too straight... I don't want to obuse Chris or Rocketers and whoever else can take it on their account...
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

s4f
    I support GlassLady!! I vote YES!

Banned
    nothin are changes with our commander.... it seems, that we're need to find a new commander for SS )
    i too yes!

Me vote YES )
    _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._

Yes from me too

Chris has good English language, I have not bad Russian.
    I think together we will supplement each other as administrators
    [Rocketers] Alex

Thread Information