Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

Thumbs up Champion Kicked Of C.o.B

Today, the clan was expelled player CoB Champion! Because of his bad behavior against members of CoB and offense Leader!!! Name:  Hahahah.png
Views: 122
Size:  550.6 KB
    Last edited by Jasper; 23-07-2013 at 09:40.
    _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._

Campers Clan
    To be honest, i'm not surprised.

s4f
    so, bad bad for him!!!

Name:  ChampBle2.png
Views: 102
Size:  743.0 KB Name:  ChampBle.png
Views: 106
Size:  846.3 KB

It is worth noting if you don't like someone or you wanna kick member from you clan first you provoke, next when player is pissed and in quarrel appears curses you do screens. I hope nobody believie you and nobody think about you seriously, aside from a some people from your clan. Can you explain me why you kicked Champion from clan? Just explain me why.

LOL jabol here there's nothing to translation. I do screenshots in everything that curse of the clan. You're not wrong as you know, and I think that a lot of people will tell the clan is named "company of brothers" and not "I challenge the members and leadership on the cob." For which he was expelled. Aggressive behavior and swearing to the leader and Vice-leader cob and misconduct against members .... I will not comment on ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pistolers/C.o.B "Siany" View Post
    LOL jabol here there's nothing to translation. I do screenshots in everything that curse of the clan. You're not wrong as you know, and I think that a lot of people will tell the clan is named "company of brothers" and not "I challenge the members and leadership on the cob." For which he was expelled. Aggressive behavior and swearing to the leader and Vice-leader cob and misconduct against members .... I will not comment on ...
    These screens are proofs for nothing, this is only part of the conversation, some sentences which don't contain anything bad for long ban.
    You did screens when it suits you, so when somebody insulted you, I guess you also wrote bad words but you didn't screens in that moment, just remind when you insulted me and I ingored it, why you didn't screenes in those day, Mr Lawman Siany?
    It is very simple, place here full conversaton from this day (archives) when 'Champion challenged you', then everyone will be able see who started and what was the reason for an argument.
    This matter should take the admin who is not in your clan, because it is normal that the admin COB will be defend their clan mates.
    Last edited by Jabol; 27-04-2013 at 09:36.

what you write is stupid. I do not discuss this stupid conversation!

Quote Originally Posted by Pistolers/C.o.B "Siany" View Post
    what you write is stupid. I do not discuss this stupid conversation!
    I wanna just prove that the case of the ban was disguised and planned by you. I think you started the discussion with Champion, next provoke him and when he was pissed you did screens, it is all. Everything is in the archives, maybe some lazy admin will move ass and will make the effort to check it out, of course no admin from your clan.

do you think that these screenshots are lying? you are quite wrong a lot of people who were then on the observers and the game is confirmed. Even the skorup will confirm what is the champion. the player who provokes and challenges members of the cob! There are many people who know what is the champion. s say that not as an administrator of the clan. and this is why the administrator adminstrator lol. finish their funny texts because going down! do you think it's over ? NO!

Thread Information