Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 45 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    but still because i said "i can't stop laughing on you BS"
    isn't reason for ban

So since anonymous apologized to me, situation is solved, i apreciate it and respect him for this, this was a good lesson on how to act, for both i will try to resist more at provocations in future, and i hope i will get the same respect back

@glasslady

thx glasslady, good to see, and thx for the voices

Здравствуйте прошу вас разбанить меня. Причина бана Wallhack но я незнаю что это такое. Я только зашёл на сервер RUS-BANDITS и меня тут же забанили. Прошу вас разбанить меня(((

Quote Originally Posted by GhosT View Post
    Здравствуйте прошу вас разбанить меня. Причина бана Wallhack но я незнаю что это такое. Я только зашёл на сервер RUS-BANDITS и меня тут же забанили. Прошу вас разбанить меня(((
    Prover personalnie messagi
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Campers Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacK SpiRiT View Post
    i will try to resist more at provocations in future
    It's actually pretty hard, I used to have some issues for saying only "noob" so I wish you good luck

O come on petar...
    just because I've first time played in team with my m8 got ban while others who non-stop teaming don't get a ban -.-

and for "trashing" I never said any trash on zita...
    while i was talking with hang she typer me 3 times and all the time said "noob" and she accused me for "cheating" what's really funny
    ok for hang i admit he trashed you because he believe that zita is autoshoter ( i believe to and im sure that she is)
    if anyone must apologize it's zita to me.
    and hang must apologize to zita for trash that's i admit but zita i bet you didn't said to petar or whatever admin banned us how you also trashed us

now bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
    O come on petar...
    just because I've first time played in team with my m8 got ban while others who non-stop teaming don't get a ban -.-

and for "trashing" I never said any trash on zita...
    while i was talking with hang she typer me 3 times and all the time said "noob" and she accused me for "cheating" what's really funny
    ok for hang i admit he trashed you because he believe that zita is autoshoter ( i believe to and im sure that she is)
    if anyone must apologize it's zita to me.
    and hang must apologize to zita for trash that's i admit but zita i bet you didn't said to petar or whatever admin banned us how you also trashed us

now bye.
    Well, If you apologize , here and take your lesson,you will be unbanned!
    Is your choise!But be a carefull in future!

man i didn't trashed! i said is a joke "she is a lesbian" just a joke (if she felt as offended, then sry) but she typed me 3 times and called me noob and accused for cheating

but hang trashed( i told him to stop but he didn't listen)

If you were teaming Anonymouse, then I see the logic why she said 'noob' 2 you....

Quote Originally Posted by shooters_hero View Post
    If you were teaming Anonymouse, then I see the logic why she said 'noob' 2 you....
    she typed and then said "noob"

I'm Frustrated Because I'm Banned on The Game and I'm Not Understand why

Hello and sorry because My English is Not Perfect.

I'm Banned on The Game Server and I'm not Why

It's Really not Cool because The Server choice is little.

I really Love Serious Sam and I need Be cool This Week end but I'm Blocked and Banned.

What I does, I don't What to do ?

What you Reproch me ?

We said me banned 7 days.

A lot of People Guns me without reason, and this people are also banned or Only me ?

Not Normal.

If you banned me by my IP, you also can debanned me

I Thanks you.

I don't live false Justice and You ?

Best Regards

SerialSAm

Hi ...

First of all who are you ? ... You said you were banned ? ...OK ...
    Could you specify what nick name you've used when you were banned ... on what server...

Forum names and game nick names are not always the same.. i hope you understand what i mean.
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Hi SerialSam, If you used "KILLER <<X>>" nickname, You got banned for cheating.

---------- Post added 20-04-2013 at 11:13 ----------

If not, you may have pre - installed version of the game which is blocked by same ID

Solution: Use normal installation.

Admin Bot
    I would ban that KILLER <<X>> too, if I saw him, as he is not in the <<X>> clan, and use our tag without permission.
    I think Serial Sam was unbanned by someone, may be by Ostap? His IP is french here, yesterday there was one french gamer in the ban list. Today he is not on the list anymore...
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

Page 45 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread Information