Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast

Why I'm Banned ?

Hi ...
    If you've been banned on 42 Amsterdam servers and you are disagree -
    you can post your comments here.
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Hello, dear ostap, why did you gave admin commands to all idiots like "core" they keep hiding under shitty nicknames and abuse of admin commands. I was banned 4 days by this moron named "core" because i prehitted him after he previously blew me a half a second i got the tommy. Please make justice . Thank you.

At first im sry for the bad Enlish, damn Google Translator

Is it forbidden too play with more Nicknames ? I Think no, but ok.

You got Banned coz you Trash everyone,you prehit every time, you insult and and and ,Rules doesnt exist for you.
    This is not the first time that you got Banned, other Admins banned you too,Petar and some other Admins will confirm that.
    You have to Respect other Players,and you have to learn to confess your Mistakes.
    Tigrus aggressive spelling in the game and Forum is not new.
    He is one of the most hated and most Banned players on Serious Sam FE

Player Tigru comes with dynamic ip,after a Ban from Admin he rejoin again and do some insulting.

Some Chatmessages from Player "Tigru.Net"

[14:33:13] T I G R U . N E T:: take the gun u pussy
    [14:33:55] T I G R U . N E T:: shut up looser
    [14:34:19] T I G R U . N E T:: play by rules u fake admin

(i already played by Rules, Petar can confirm it he was at the same time in the Server)
    ....these are just small parts of Tigru

Some @admin Message from other Players about Tigru.

24/05-18:16 hi there T I G R U . N E T === BAN
    24/05-17:03 >>IFF<<Tomek :baned Tigru kill ng noobs
    21/05-19:22 Jabol r :Tigru dont keept rules

I think the ban is justified and we can close this Thread about "Tigru.Net".

greetings Subzero
    Last edited by subzero; 26-05-2012 at 22:11. Reason: not completly
    Add me on Steam, search for: mcpsubzero and add 4lphaSoniK[Aut]

using "other nicknames" aka alias, is coward and noob, but it isnt forbidden, while ban for trash is lawful
    Last edited by BlacK SpiRiT; 26-05-2012 at 23:37.

lol ask everyone about Jabol he never plays by rules i can defeat him with or without rules with 100 to 0.

jabol, luis, englishman, polish noobs players that play in teams.. are never banned more than 1 hour.

[14:33:13] T I G R U . N E T:: take the gun u pussy -- the admin refuses to play , coward
    [14:33:55] T I G R U . N E T:: shut up looser -shut up looser whats wrong with this? you start to cry if i tell you looser? looser vs winner
    [14:34:19] T I G R U . N E T:: play by rules u fake admin -- of course the so called admin doesn't respect the rules he launches the rocket in the place where the tommy is and i wanted to get a gun.
    Trash Talk ? Of course everyone will react like that in front of an injustice. So he killed me exactly in the second i touched the tommy. Then i only prehitted him because he jumped over the gun. The same stupid admin(s ) don't know if there is only one with different nicknames, or different admins, often prehit(s) me as a joke?!!! wtf?? Isn't this an abuse? And the first time i prehitted him because he runs near the gun i was banned?? And prehit it is not @rules but since i start to do it is a new rule made by this fake admins.

Petar? Haha another noob, he says he is always drunk. And the first time i kill him by mistake i am banned after he killed me by mistake 2-3 times. @petar server
    Last edited by TIGRU.NET; 27-05-2012 at 03:17.

hm i wrote a long post explaining why i was trashing as a reaction for an injustice....

of couse as long there will be fake admins like subzero titus pullo there will be injustice. These guys only bann their opponents , while noobs like luis englishman jabol are never banned . And if you want war , then war you will have I will use every proxy in the world just to trash the fake admins if i no longer can play on ostap servers.
    Last edited by TIGRU.NET; 27-05-2012 at 03:29.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGRU.NET View Post
    of couse as long there will be fake admins like subzero titus pullo there will be injustice. These guys only bann their opponents , while noobs like luis englishman jabol are never banned . And if you want war , then war you will have I will use every proxy in the world just to trash the fake admins if i no longer can play on ostap servers.
    try to avoid trash as much as possibile, the time u will not open mouth they will have no reason to ban, and if they do it anyway, they get troubles, you be sure

I think there wasnt any injustice, i didnt breaked a rule so whats your problem ?
    Tigru u talk about injustice? How many years you play like a kid,how long u spawnfrag etc.
    you are the last one who have to talk about injustice

We are not faked admins but think what u want Tigru you are exhausting but thats nothing new.
    you think that you're never bug, only the other ones make the mistakes but you ohh nooo you never.....

Use Proxys mutch as you can,the Admins will ban you again and again for your insulting
    Last edited by subzero; 27-05-2012 at 10:45. Reason: not complete

so who banned me 4 days? i don't want to trash all admins at once

oh realy ? well the admins say other things...
    and what is with other Players in game ?

nah you dont trash anyone Tigru we know it

can't ostap make only a server "Clash of the Titans" for the big pros admins? and let the "noobs" play free on other servers?

Hello!Dear TIGRU,you know server rules ,you must keep it like everyone good and respect inself and other players man!So don't judge Subby, or others admins!You need forever learn inself to respecting everyone your oponent,and to play fair with all players!(this is in server rules)!Its very symply:Clean game and you always will welcome here!You can!Just take a care! P.S Of course mistakes is always possible!If you are wrong,with some action, its no hard to say "sorry!!!"Rules and Respekt!!!
    Last edited by Petar; 27-05-2012 at 22:33.

Petar is that you? on your server you never wrote more than 3 words hahaha, what can i see you were very nice, didnt have time to write sorry and already banned )

Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information