Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1355
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodnowsky View Post
    stfu
    everybody hate you, i checked demo and clearly show that you used WH, so better shut your month and take your punish like a normal guy!
    u r fucking anoying camper who can't play without camping, l2p
    He's obviously using wh yes, but your kind of language, and this is not the first time that i'm warning you of this, does not belong here.

Quote Originally Posted by [Rocketers] Alex View Post
    New Hungarian dude on wall of shame...

This video clearly explains why he is always playing underground.

Underground - player with perfect "prediction".
    Outside - free frag.

Quote Originally Posted by Barktooth View Post
    LOLOLOL inetpolice.ru is probably Tankist
    That dude went so far with it

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodnowsky View Post
    I have right to say my opinion.
    Ofc, but there is always a nice way to do it ;-)

Hello everyone

This is just a short example how to prove that you are clean:

Today i was offended by ex cheater Hopp! that i am using anti-invisibility cheat.
    I decided to record this live video as idea to show everyone how you can defend yourself in case that admin made mistake like Hopp! did today.
    Ofc some cheats can't be proved just like that, but in some cases you can use Fraps and record live videos like i added in description on YT.

Reconnecting before recording, sending video from demo, etc... is not counted as a adequate proof.
    If some Admin warn you to stop cheating, better prepare video...

Aww damn i could be a lawyer

___
    Hopp, if you cheated before that doesn't mean that everyone else needs cheats to play better than you

Today i was offended by admin, Click. :-) says about me: ex cheater Hopp!.....this should be highlighted every time? It was strange to see exactly invisible reality ..........I have been banned for the same reason ...but surely this is cheating whom, and in whose knowledge is...:-)
    I do not want to argue, I recognize the knowledge, do not call it cheating ..
    Petar is a server to server crap out of me, and I'm not saying that cheating.. :-)
    no problem, Click, you're a very good player, no shame in losing to a better player. :-)
    I did not mean to offend anyone, it was just weird ..sorry.

Talking

The clothes are changing and changing the texture undue advantage of the same and this is fraud. This is an advantage as the "light bulbs" or vision panels on the wall is the only change texture.
    The above video, the two opponents featured in the skeleton as you turn your video Serious Sam is much easier to see it take undue advantage of the skeletons more difficult to notice. So now that you have it too. You also get 28 day bans?

You can use /plr_bOnlySam=1 to get rid of skeletons

Quote Originally Posted by Barktooth View Post
    You can use /plr_bOnlySam=1 to get rid of skeletons
    + Low video settings like in quake live... noobs don't even know how to change brightness level and they replace textures and models, but this community was always fucked up anyway

/Plr_bonlysam=1 ,and textures you can set from game menu! This is not cheat, because nothing in game is not changed (I told that to OCSI and Hopp!) !

But your ban is deserved OCSI , better keep silence!

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    /Plr_bonlysam=1 ,and textures you can set from game menu! This is not cheat, because nothing in game is not changed (I told that to OCSI and Hopp!) !

But your ban is deserved OCSI , better keep silence!
    I was looking for the game menu where you can not find the skeleton can be bypassed. Not even 19 days punishment is wrong and then look for during this time. If it exists

Not So Friendly now
    If I did use WH it would confuse me which way is the right way and which way is a wall
    Friendly Sniper

I offer total amnesty.
    Due to the death of the gamespy master server.

It's an old Russian tradition.

---------- Post added 27-07-2014 at 19:43 ----------

By the way, some days I watched the game Hopp (as observer). He played absolutely honestly.

---------- Post added 27-07-2014 at 20:07 ----------

And... two Ukrainians with nicknames "|cc |" and "5" with which it played probably used WH or LB (85% using imho).
    They played with cheat-assemblies-game, downloaded from torrent. I did not ban them, because I was not 100% sure.
    [Rocketers] Alex

I offer total amnesty.
    I agree about that... those bans would kill this game even more

If u are not sure, turn on strong crc check on some server and if they appear on the wrong crc list - they r busted! There is really small possibility that players with same ID have same cheat... that means they downloaded modded preinstalled game

Yes, Hopp seems like clean player now and still provoking stronger opponents, but at last he knows to apologise and really I appreciate that

I offer total amnesty.

I'm for it

Name:  tumblr_m1rexaLLuG1qgm4lio2_250.gif
Views: 67
Size:  698.0 KB
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Magrathea Member
    Quote Originally Posted by '[Rocketers
    Угу,.... амнистировать уголовников, а затем опять их отлавливать.....
    Семь бед, один Reset.

Seriousness - the path to immortality. Frivolity - the path to death. Serious not die. Frivolous like dead.
    (Buddha)

Distribution Sam’s (Rus version) FE https://yadi.sk/d/ZYXXvgybnGeKy (new version pack)

Only Serious Sam, ... Only hardcore

Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread Information