Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 74 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1355
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodnowsky View Post
    actually that's all what you can say. but better keep silence

so why u copying my posts all the time?

Immortals Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack.O View Post
    ps:"He is officialy Simo #2" -
    Lol yea
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Hi Dudes,

I am banned ??? plz help
    The best regards . Grandpa

"Internet is virgin land for us" Angela Merkel - German Chancellor

try now ..
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

It works . Thank you
    The best regards . Grandpa

"Internet is virgin land for us" Angela Merkel - German Chancellor

hi ostap today some morhun in rosia ban !!! reason its wallhack!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck im newer use this shit a this patethic poure rus noob not licke me and that it , unban me and show me this fucking rus noob i want to know who it is ? evrytime baning me 4 nothing !!!!

Sultan of Obenia!
    Quote Originally Posted by mad dog View Post
    hi ostap today some morhun in rosia ban !!! reason its wallhack!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck im newer use this shit a this patethic poure rus noob not licke me and that it , unban me and show me this fucking rus noob i want to know who it is ? evrytime baning me 4 nothing !!!!
    First of all, stop using this shitty language, this words can let sanctions to be applied on you.
    Secondly, tell us your nick in game, and if possible, which server did you get that ban? And we can try to help you.

ok sory oben but im nerwes game and map it holle or 1.7 multi and that be in 6 Pm today i was ban 4 wh but im not have this shit an never us this my nickname in game :" its me !" thanx 4 help and punish this man who ban me but im was clear licke evrytime and to admins im not using wh and not teaming witch other players in my country and citty im play alone and fair
    Last edited by mad dog; 31-01-2016 at 20:49. Reason: edit my post

Ban for this ban for that and patati patata, the game exist because we are the real players then you continue on this way to manage server until there will be no more gamer. Before ban player admin must learn reading the french because there is no insult ok ! and also you must be careful at what you do or let this place to competent people.

I respect the others and never cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by zirtox View Post
    Ban for this ban for that and patati patata, the game exist because we are the real players then you continue on this way to manage server until there will be no more gamer. Before ban player admin must learn reading the french because there is no insult ok ! and also you must be careful at what you do or let this place to competent people.

I respect the others and never cheat.
    Tell us what exactly happened? Is not mine action,and I don't understand french language, I guess you trashed someone on french, or what?
    Also your game style is camping, and that pissed some players. Anyway, tell us abouth accident?

Quote Originally Posted by mad dog View Post
    always teaming and trashing
    true MAD DOG

remove titi's ass from admins pls

to titi
    very fair ban. u r lowskilled noob with low ping and nothing more. how could i know, when u AFK and when u just camping? in first "AFK" kill u run away from me, then just stop ur moving, when ur hp was low. same in second case, i hear u steps and start to shooting, but when u get some damage u just start ur "AFK". who is fair now, faggot? remove this ban, and remove ur lame ass from admins of 42servs.

about some shit
    hey guys, whats up? in last two weeks, i feel that i dont want to play this game, coz, after almost 5 years (i start to play in summer 2011) its kinda..annoying. yea. may be some of u will be agree with me. im talking so much about this with HV, and he gets the same things. also im sure that he will never come back in this game. 99%. sometimes (two last weeks may be) i think that i wanna be on the same way.
    but why im still in this shit?
    coz sometimes i feel some nostalgic things about "winter of 2013", "summer of 2013" and some another moments of my "career_of_serious_sam" ("career_of_serious_sam" - sounds like it something serious ) and then i see some active players on servs. so what i do? yes, launch this game again and beat some noobs.
    i remember enough good moments:
    joining my first clan (yyes, my dear croation noob, that was ur ThunderFire );
    noticing that im not so lowskilled, im just keep going on and on (i was in 6 amazing clans);
    playing with "legends of ss" like Devastator, OM, QS, Zeo, Bullet, Destroyer, Marduk (they start to play in..ehm..wtf i dont even know but that was a lot of time before 2011, thats why i called them "legends" );
    all fucking insanely funny moments with HV, Unskilled, Tin Kesarro and Destroyer (ofc there must be a more peoples) in skype and in game.

and, when i launch this game (again and again) and start to play - i got ban from turkish scum, without any skill. thats sad

cheers.
    Jacky.

Relax dude ...
    First of all - remove this "career_of_serious_sam" from your "to-do" list it ain't worth it ... - its just a game .....not a career ....
    Start treating it as such ....and you will see all in more warm colors than you do now.
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Relax dude ...
    First of all - remove this "career_of_serious_sam" from your "to-do" list it ain't worth it ... - its just a game .....not a career ....
    Start treating it as such ....and you will see all in more warm colors than you do now.
    holy craap, of course i know that, its just a game, please read again and try to find this words - ("career_of_serious_sam" - sounds like it something serious )

Page 74 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread Information