Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 87 of 91 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1355
    shithappens
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    I think Europe Server automatically banned you.

I remember, last year, a couple of players, after playing for a certain time, were banned there. Now, I don't remember the reasons. I were banned, too. But, 30 mins later, every ban didn't appear in stats page anymore (an admin who removed it/them?). It could be a bugged script or SAMBOT.

Plus, I'm suspecting that in late 2012, when I got banned for the first time, I was banned exactly on that server. Reason? Camping. I was banned for 51 mins. I didn't know about this forum at that time (Siany brought me in april 2013), so I didn't check it and I could be wrong. All that I remember from that game is that I was killing other players by knife (luis from italy teached me to use knife, for faster moves); and, after playing a while, I got banned 51 minutes for camping (althought I was moving around the central square and inside the columns room and also using jumpers). However, I think other players were bothered, because I used to typekill and kill ng at the beginning of my Sam deathmatch experience. So, I thought that I was banned by one of them.

But, I repeat, as I saw last year, it happens in Europe Server only. I should try to check if I have saved some FE game logs from last year...

What do you mean? Was Sam FE programmed by Croteam with an aimbot inside???
    hmm hi Marco, no I was not banned automatically, I was warned before from admin page lolo... but my respond to that was ... let's say not the best... and I believe that is the reason for bann! and I am sorry! Bann is now lifted.

@Jockant ye, in FE it's soo much easier to aim for me) Maybe it's because I know the map well... who knows

P.S.: So you saw the demo?) Did you know that later I played on 42Prague with same opponent(s) in the same way? so the graph there say that there is no chance of cheat, while here even if it was a small chance, Ostap should have done a big change in order for it to say that!) (that is because other server uses the kind of 'old' version of this cheat-tracker)
    Last edited by Supersniper98; 19-03-2017 at 08:31.

Temporal Agent
    no wonder.. when ostap calibrates it with GZ players.. there is high cheat possibility detected
    PC1 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5700x@4.6GHz | RAM - 64GB DDR4 | GPU - AMD Radeon RX 6750XT 12GB | OS - Windows 11 64bit
    PC2 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 3700x@4.2GHz | RAM - 12GB DDR4 | GPU - AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB | OS - Windows 11 64bit
    PC3 | CPU - 2x Intel Xeon E5-2683v4@2.8GHz | RAM - 64GB DDR4 | GPU - AMD Radeon RX 6600 8GB | OS - Windows 11 64bit

Thats the least response i've expected of you ....

Although - yes you are right - i'm harboring the cheaters base ...GZ is ..and always was 42 base for cheaters...
    I've protected them for the duration of 42 site .... I'm sorry

Now that everyone knows ... have a wiskey on that ... and ...cheers mate ...
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Professional autist
    Cheers kek
    (Im high and wasted btw) Best way to understand this darude sandstorm hier
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

Temporal Agent
    "O my poke works.. he speaks"
    PC1 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5700x@4.6GHz | RAM - 64GB DDR4 | GPU - AMD Radeon RX 6750XT 12GB | OS - Windows 11 64bit
    PC2 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 3700x@4.2GHz | RAM - 12GB DDR4 | GPU - AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB | OS - Windows 11 64bit
    PC3 | CPU - 2x Intel Xeon E5-2683v4@2.8GHz | RAM - 64GB DDR4 | GPU - AMD Radeon RX 6600 8GB | OS - Windows 11 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by Karel View Post
    Listen to zddczhizhu ... at last he speaks the truth ...
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Temporal Agent
    huh.. good point... but that not solving my private server on adam.. .. its simple.. as i sayd.. if u dont want me even as partial edit rights.. then delete it.. or rename

Quote Originally Posted by Jockant View Post
    Well... it feels a bit different (easier) to aim, than in SE. I dunno. Could ask Croteam about it.

However, when I watched the demo, tommygun's usage by Sniper was the same of Bloodnowsky vs Skyward on Survival of The Sickest (I mean, when the crosshair goes before on the left and then on the right of the opponent you are aiming; you can see this while observing or watching a demo).

And then, I have never felt an easier aim in FE than in SE...

Quote Originally Posted by Zdzichu View Post
    Kek, Croteam is busy with porting vr versions of sam and sam 4...
    They might respond u maybe in next decade or what
    Oh, yes, "The Last Hope" is a VR expansion from Serious Sam 3, but I think its goal is to distract Sam's community from the sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oowwwwwwwwwwww developement of Serious Sam 4.

Oh, well, maybe it will be ready for releasing soon, let's say..... 2022 (and I am very hopeful!).

Meanwhile, let's masturbate ourselves all with the great philosophal stuff from The Talos Principle 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.... Road to Gehenna, Road to Hell, Road to Retards, and so on...
    Ah, yeah, that may be right lol

Hope the next Sam will have a classic-style deathmatch...
    The next Sam will have the same deathmatch of Serious Sam 3: Call of Duty aim and sprint, unbalanced weapons, fucking warfare maps plus some ruined classic maps... In a video interview from last year, they told us that they care about a single player with billions of enemies on screen ONLY. They aren't (and they won't be) interested to a competitive arena shooter that could improve (and replace) Serious Sam HD TSE (very incomplete, although potential, multiplayer, imho).

Quote Originally Posted by Supersniper98 View Post
    hmm hi Marco, no I was not banned automatically, I was warned before from admin page lolo... but my respond to that was ... let's say not the best... and I believe that is the reason for bann! and I am sorry! Bann is now lifted.

@Jockant ye, in FE it's soo much easier to aim for me) Maybe it's because I know the map well... who knows

P.S.: So you saw the demo?) Did you know that later I played on 42Prague with same opponent(s) in the same way? so the graph there say that there is no chance of cheat, while here even if it was a small chance, Ostap should have done a big change in order for it to say that!) (that is because other server uses the kind of 'old' version of this cheat-tracker)
    Let me understand: you said "Go to hell" to some admin?

Now, that all this Spy Story stuff is coming out, you have to tell us HOW do you get warned from admins page...

no wonder.. when ostap calibrates it with GZ players.. there is high cheat possibility detected
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Thats the least response i've expected of you ....

Although - yes you are right - i'm harboring the cheaters base ...GZ is ..and always was 42 base for cheaters...
    I've protected them for the duration of 42 site .... I'm sorry

Now that everyone knows ... have a wiskey on that ... and ...cheers mate ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdzichu View Post
    Cheers kek
    (Im high and wasted btw) Best way to understand this darude sandstorm hier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Listen to zddczhizhu ... at last he speaks the truth ...

And then, I have never felt an easier aim in FE than in SE...
    Undoubtedly, the tommygun in The First Encounter is a bigger hazard, than that of SE, since it's harder to hit
    and damage opponents with it in SE DM, so... I guess it was hit hard with Croteam's nerf-gun.

Also, sorry if this was the wrong thread to discuss about it.

shithappens

Let me understand: you said "Go to hell" to some admin?
    The Russian version of it)) ... I didn't mean it though

Undoubtedly, the tommygun in The First Encounter is a bigger hazard, than that of SE, since it's harder to hit
    and damage opponents with it in SE DM, so... I guess it was hit hard with Croteam's nerf-gun.

Also, sorry if this was the wrong thread to discuss about it.
    Aehm.. Sorry for be annoying, I didn't understand the last sentence. What did you mean, exactly? Did you mean it as-it-is (like you wrote it), or another way?
    My interpretation is "I guess it was hard to hit (someone) with Croteam's nerf-gun" (maybe that's why tommygun is present in a few maps only, unlike minigun), otherwise I don't get the sense.

Don't worry about OT: it seems it is a habit here.

The Russian version of it)) ... I didn't mean it though
    Oh, well.

However, you said that Karel server didn't ban you and cheat possibility was 0% (and I missed this one).

I still think the problem is in Europe Server, if you try anotherone from Amsterdam (CoB, Turkish Brothers or FE Frag series) that will be the definitive prove of this (obviously if you get 0% exactly as Prague server).

But, hey: how did you get the graph? I remember Prottoss from Ireland has opened a thread in GameZone24 about the cheat tracker. But I don't remember if Ostap talked about a command to know in realtime about cheat possibility...
    Ahh, yes: I stopped to read discussion because they started writing in russian and I didn't understand anymore. Plus, I'm registered there, but I didn't post any message yet (in 3-4 years, lol!).

So, how can I check a graph in order to know if am I a cheater or not?
    Is there a command, like @cheat or similar stuff like that?

Also, who was the admin who was online, when you got the warning?
    Last edited by Marco; 29-03-2017 at 21:33.

shithappens
    Oh, well.

However, you said that Karel server didn't ban you and cheat possibility was 0% (and I missed this one).

[...]

Still think the problem is in Europe Server, if you try anotherone from Amsterdam (CoB, Turkish Brothers or FE Frag series) that will be the definitive prove of this (obviously if you get 0% exactly as Prague server).

But, hey: how did you get the graph? I remember Prottoss from Ireland has opened a thread in GameZone24 about the cheat tracker. But I don't remember if Ostap talked about a command to know in realtime about cheat possibility...
    Ahh, yes: I stopped to read discussion because they started writing in russian and I didn't understand anymore. Plus, I'm registered there, but I didn't post any message yet (in 3-4 years, lol!).

So, how can I check a graph in order to know if am I a cheater or not?
    Is there a command, like @cheat or similar stuff like that?

Also, who was the admin who was online, when you got the warning?
    ah lol)... that was loong time ago)) Ostap was the admin to 'warn' me, and i bet 100 % it was not the graph reason for that..... i have been told other times to "stop 4iiting", but was never expecting ban.

-

You know what is 42Prague?)) It is a server that is running on a similar system (SAMTRACK) but it's entirely managed by Karel, and totally other admins there too... i was able to get the graph myself because i am one of them)

ah lol)... that was loong time ago)) Ostap was the admin to 'warn' me, and i bet 100 % it was not the graph reason for that..... i have been told other times to "stop 4iiting", but was never expecting ban.

-

You know what is 42Prague?)) It is a server that is running on a similar system (SAMTRACK) but it's entirely managed by Karel, and totally other admins there too... i was able to get the graph myself because i am one of them)

Cheating admin spotted!

shithappens
    Cheating admin spotted!
    .-.

Aehm.. Sorry for be annoying, I didn't understand the last sentence. What did you mean, exactly? Did you mean it as-it-is (like you wrote it), or another way?
    Oh, right, no problem lol, what I meant was, that the tommygun was made worse in TSE (apparently).

My sentences can sometimes be quite confusing, so sorry also.

Page 87 of 91 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast

Thread Information