Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1355
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post
    Of course I disregard everything you said
    Yea ...but no ...
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Yea ...but no ...
    You disregarded every feedback from players that are the ones who use your servers. If you are making a point that you're making this game better for the players, how are you implying that this is a good thing if every player so far has complained about it?

It seems to me that you're doing this only for yourself, at the expense of players.

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. The Eclipse

how are you implying that this is a good thing if every player so far has complained about it?
    first of all - read again what i've posted up there.....
    Secondly - the only one who complains - is the one who is misusing this bug....

Still to be checked ....
    but here is a small prove ...

how long ago did i enabled it ? - 4 days ?

Name:  20161013sQAqF4Vk.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  44.8 KB

Nice ... 4 days no crashes....

first of all - read again what i've posted up there.....
    Secondly - the only one who complains - is the one who is misusing this bug....
    You think that people deliberately used this "bug" to gain an advantage?

No, all players so far complained about this change, but you're too blind to see the harm in it. You think it's fair that people need to edit their years old tags just to play on your servers? It seems that these tags are harmful to nobody except you. Listen to the players you're making the servers for.

You think that people deliberately used this "bug" to gain an advantage?
    Nop ... i dont think everyone would use it deliberateyl ...unless your nik is MOPC...
    But that does not excuse you from using "deliberately" malformed nikname in order to gain small goal - affect the next two dots ...":" ..just because its considered cool ? ... whats your point here ?

Nop ... i dont think everyone would use it deliberateyl ...unless your nik is MOPC...
    But that does not excuse you from using "deliberately" malformed nikname in order to gain small goal - affect the next two dots ...":" ..just because its considered cool ? ... whats your point here ?
    My point is that names look much better with those ":" dot's coloured, and I think all tag players agree with me. Also, I don't see anything good coming with this update, only remove some name players, and in the end, nothing is gained by it. In 2016 people don't care if someone's nickname is "buggy" they're just happy to see players.

Its really pointless for me to try to explain my self... nobody listens and everyone is determined to prove their own point.
    Good luck dudes.... i'm out for today....

---------- Post added 13-10-2016 at 12:43 ----------

And ... i've just had a idea .. You not gonna like it ...

If what I've said - is correct ...and name ..or strings do play part in server stability ..
    My next step will be to kick any one who would post a message (via binds or manually typed)... containing same bad formatting...

*Cadis Etrama Di Raizel*
    Not the colored tags... Those are allowed sandy... nothing has changed here...
    But please do not place open color tag at the end of your nik name ...
    Well that a small thing. I will fix my tag and then come back.
    4 days and no crashes, that's an improvement. Lets see how things turn out now
    [Rocketers] Sandy

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *SANDY*

By the way, there is a command to hide the colour and flashing ect of nicknames; gfx_bDecoratedText. Can't you let the players decide how they want to see the nicknames, Ostap?

By the way, there is a command to hide the colour and flashing ect of nicknames; gfx_bDecoratedText. Can't you let the players decide how they want to see the nicknames, Ostap?
    I've not removed that one
    You can still use it if you want ...

As long the name you come in - is properly formated...

I doubt that when you passing the duane at airport - they would like your passport to be a xerox copy...
    Well - its not properly formated - but its more compact in the pocket you might say ... but they will just send you back to finland ....to get the passport...

---------- Post added 13-10-2016 at 13:53 ----------

eventually - we are back to the basic ...

Yea but no .. but yea ..but...

---------- Post added 13-10-2016 at 13:57 ----------

and stop saying i've screwed the game
    The only thing i've dissallowed - is the transparent tag ....(it is allowed ....as long its semi-transparent ....)
    If you wonna play - show your name ! Ow ...yea ... 2 things... i've dissalowed...

No names like "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @"

Anything else about the nikname rule - is a formating issue ....

Остап, мой ник до сих пор невидим =Р

И это не реальная причина моего ухода с твоих серверов.

Ты просто своими глупыми программными фитчами сковываешь выбор игроков... и именно тогда, когда уже практически НИКОГО не осталось и нет причин выдумывать какие-то ИДИОТСКИЕ скрипты для ников. Да будь ты благоразумен - у тебя 20 человек в день играет МАКСИМУМ, у тебя не сервер в "World of Warcraft", где играют миллионы и такие правила бы большинству помогли и упростили бы жизнь.

Реальная причина написания всей твоей этой лабуды - собственное любопытство и желание самоутвердиться за счет своего сервера (не в пользу для сервера, позволь заметить).
    Прекращай заниматься программной мастурбацией и дай игрокам играть так, как ОНИ того хотят (а не как хочешь ТЫ).
    Ты сейчас ведешь себя не как администратор, а как какой-нибудь гордый батяня, который после хорошей дрючки на работе решил отыграться дома на своих родных. Так уж вышло, что тебе подобает делать все ради игроков, а не ради себя-любимого.

______ENGLISH_______________
    Ostap, my nickname still invisible =P

And it's not the reason of my leaving your servers.

You making choices of players more unfriendly. The real reason of all this new server's stuff - your pride and wish making some code (just for yourself).
    Stop this stupid server-coding-masturbation and let your players play like they want to (and maybe not YOU want to).

You are ADMIN, you should making ALL FOR PLAYERS, not ALL FOR YOURSELF... You are really now like typical "Daddy" after big hard day, who decided to let off steam on his loved ones.

(Sorry for my bad english... Ostap, you can make a joke about it, or find old meme in internet)

Still to be checked ....
    but here is a small prove ...

how long ago did i enabled it ? - 4 days ?

Name:  20161013sQAqF4Vk.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  44.8 KB

Nice ... 4 days no crashes....
    So I guess it prevents server crashes?

If I knew beforehand, I would've not used the custom ":" tags.
    Last edited by Jockant; 13-10-2016 at 15:49.

Quote Originally Posted by -jD- View Post
    Ostap, my nickname still invisible =P
    Good for you - good for me ...i've some regex skills to exercises

And it's not the reason of my leaving your servers.
    You got pissed... thats your problem ....

Реальная причина написания всей твоей этой лабуды - собственное любопытство и желание самоутвердиться за счет своего сервера
    That you should have translated to English ... why have'nt you ?
    For your information - i'm already established .... and i do not need any confirmation from the dude that half my age ...

But i'm as you pissed at you for writing all those cheat shits and distributing it ... and then calling 42 Amsterdam has no admins or all admins are morons...
    Fuck you !!! ...
    As from now - you are ...and your provider in belarus is banned from my servers.. - feel free to distribute all your cheats as you promised...

If before this message i was just mad at you - now i'm trully pissed ...
    Have fun ...idiot...

Ostap, thanks for release me from this games chains!)

and i do not need any confirmation from the dude that half my age
    This is problem of all "Old" people... they think they are smartest people in the world (Alot of people make more than all of us in 20-25 years old... that half your age).

Maybe my words sounds really too bad... But my point is still same. THANKS for good times!

Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast

Thread Information