Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 85 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1355
    Quote Originally Posted by -jD- View Post
    Ostap, thanks for release me from this games chains!)
    You are welcome ... i'll send you the bill ...

This is problem of all "Old" people... they think they are smartest people in the world (Alot of people make more than all of us in 20-25 years old... that half your age).
    Yep you are right ... we all are just bunch of old dudes who knows nothing ... (exactly what i said when i was 14 to my math teacher)

Maybe my words sounds really too bad... But my point is still same. THANKS for good times!
    Once again - i'll send you the bill ..
    Last edited by Ostap; 13-10-2016 at 16:39.
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    I've not removed that one
    You can still use it if you want ...

As long the name you come in - is properly formated...
    Yeah but I mean that if a player for some reason doesn't want to see the names colourful and sometimes transparent, they can use that command so that all names will appear normally, it's also why I don't think it's needed to implement a kick from transparent name, or with ":" coloured

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. The Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post
    Yeah but
    no but yea

---------- Post added 13-10-2016 at 16:35 ----------

This one is better ...

Boizy - you are not a Vicky Pollard ... but yea but you keep pushing it as she does.....

Here we go ....

Name:  20161013M58ojCJz.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  49.8 KB

I guess someone is literally is unhappy with my decisions....
    Someone chose an empty server ......to just prove me wrong...

Name:  201610137wJ2l94G.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  136.5 KB

@остап
    я тебя лохом не называл, а просто в шутку написал про сходство с вальве. обидеть я тебя не хотел )

Immortals Founder
    This is problem of all "Old" people... they think they are smartest people in the world (Alot of people make more than all of us in 20-25 years old... that half your age).

Maybe my words sounds really too bad... But my point is still same. THANKS for good times!
    You are right, instead of "all"; but seems like Ostap is (unfortunately) one of them, I was hoping it ain't true but he proved it saying this:
    i do not need any confirmation from the dude that half my age
    Ok, we need Petter, Omega or (especially) Grandpa to complain about it here, maybe Ostap will listen then
    Seriously, judging by age is not the smartest thing. Calling us young and stupid is same like calling you old and not smart due to your age, but you're not 80, and we are not 8, come on : / Вот лет в 12 считалось нормальным называть малолетками младшеклассников 7-9 лет, ну или хотя бы в 18 считать туповатыми 14 летних, но с возрастом я осознал, что это было крайне глупо, и ещё более глупо было бы делать это сейчас. Никто не виноват в том, что он рождён позже, каждому - своё время и поколение, никто не лучше и не хуже.

As I've already mentioned somewhere, I've been adding ^cee code to all of my tags since 2007 (to delete ":" because it looks ugly) - 4 years earlier than Ostap's servers were created. Why should I remove it now ? I've read all the messages but still haven't seen any real reason. Does this make servers crash or what ? If it does, that could be a reason ..

No names like "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @"
    This must be the only one rule, because this is the only thing which annoys. Players who joined servers with such a nickname were only who didn't let others play. They didn't deserve to be kicked - they've deserved to be banned for months
    When I was younger I (and someone else) was complaining about people who didn't put any nickname (we used to call them "nonames"), but nowadays I don't think we should kick them either ..
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

My opinion on these nonsensical rules I had already explained. Serious Sam was never a bug-free game and will never be one. But it is our favorite game and we are playing it for many years.
    I certainly understand the technical background, I'm not stupid.

What bothers me is , how you, Ostap, are handling us here . This is the reason why I am avoiding your server. Not the colored doubledot, this was only the last impulse.

Ostap, maybe you are a great programmer, but you don´t have fixed the color- and transparency-bug. To fix a bug means to make this settings ineffective. With the kick of a player who uses the small bug you are only annoying the last few players. And the bugs are still existing . The open colored tag is a bug, I think you're right. But you are sure that transparency is a bug? I think Croteam has envisaged it.
    If you had found another , unobtrusive way to set these settings ineffective, no one would have noticed it.
    While you are annoying the players because of small things, the serious bugs remains . And there are already some solutions for this.

Finally you are the carrier, owner, admin what ever ... your server - your rules.
    But you are not the owner of this game. Thats what we are all, the player and you. And we love it as it is, also with a few little bugs.
    We have the choice which server we play on, and we are also able to operate our own servers. Maybe without statistics and website and a little bit laggy, but with a lot of fun .

sry for my bad english
    Last edited by Grandpa; 15-10-2016 at 10:11. Reason: spelling correction
    The best regards . Grandpa

"Internet is virgin land for us" Angela Merkel - German Chancellor

42Adam Developer
    Hey guys! No more kicks for nicknames which break the rules!
    I made a server-side system which change your nickname when you join and if you try to change your name. No more ways to setup a name which break the servers rules.

For test now we installed it only on SE1.07 but in one-two days we will install it for FE and SE 1.05 too.

shithappens
    Quote Originally Posted by ZCaliptium View Post
    Hey guys! No more kicks for nicknames which break the rules!
    I made a server-side system which change your nickname when you join and if you try to change your name. No more ways to setup a name which break the servers rules.
    LOL!)) END MY LIFE ALREADY!))))
    -
    That will change a name and it will appear only on others different or on the player himself too? If it appears on the player himself too different, without editing the .plr file, how can this system force him to change nickname?)

Quote Originally Posted by Supersniper98 View Post
    .... how can this system force him to change nickname?
    Few dudes in black packs ..and black sunglasses will come to your place ...
    and force you to change it

42Adam Developer
    LOL!)) END MY LIFE ALREADY!))))
    It's only beginning! The next step - all players will be in the red pants.

So I'll try to fix all fixable shitty bugs and ban all bastards who use bugs which can't be fixed.
    ^______________^

shithappens
    and ban all bastards who use bugs which can't be fixed.
    Aa that sounds to me like some fun), OK.... don't kill me yet.)

shithappens
    Aa that sounds to me like some fun)
    Ok no, its not fun. And will probably never again be. You cann kill me now!) BB!! - "@fire": Banned for 20 minutes (more than that) ...

42Adam Developer
    Ok no, its not fun. And will probably never again be. You cann kill me now!) BB!! - "@fire": Banned for 20 minutes (more than that) ...
    Don't be so serious! It was only joke. I am only trying to make game better but I can't change Ostap's decission.
    Now shitty script which kicks players system replaced with name changer system. I think it's more tolerate and smart than kicking players for nothing.

shithappens
    Don't be so serious! It was only joke.
    Nono) Dont worry... i am not really serious ... but so you see, i just say this because i dont appreciate these decisions as well!... so when (if) i go to these servers again, i will not be as happy to play on them....

I am only trying to make game better but I can't change Ostap's decission.
    Now shitty script which kicks players system replaced with name changer system. I think it's more tolerate and smart than kicking players for nothing.
    Yeah that is actually much better! ...you are an extreme programmer!

Page 85 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast

Thread Information