Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 83 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1355
    Professional autist
    Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Sam need active players guys
    Yep, it will be very active when this color shit rule will be removed...
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

Immortals Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Всем привет! Я думаю цветние ники красивие, и ето не надо мешает. Проблем в ето ,что после ника , в конзоле когда игрок написал сообщение к других , букви невидимие , мигающее .....Вообще за етом не надо будет конфликт, кто то хочет игратъ, будет на серверам и с обикновений ник. А правда, админи надо банитъ чийтери ,спамери и таких что ругает и обиждает слишком много других игроках. Давайте Сем нуждает игроки!

Hi all! I think color nicknames are beautifull. Problem is when after nick, and when someone write in console ,replyes are invisible , or flashing. Is impossible to read. Who wanna playing in servers, will playing and with ordinary nickname. We don't need conflicts. Admins must ban cheaters, spamers and hard trashers. Sam need active players guys
    Здравствуй ! Спасибо за хорошую точку зрения
    Hello, thanks for the good point of view

__

Sorry for others who can't speak Russian for lots of russian messages we've left here btw
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

shithappens
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Sorry for others who can't speak Russian for lots of russian messages we've left here btw
    NONO NP) It is a good practice for me.. go on...

Quote Originally Posted by Supersniper98 View Post
    NONO NP) It is a good practice for me.. go on...
    это также для меня хорошее упражнение
    The best regards . Grandpa

"Internet is virgin land for us" Angela Merkel - German Chancellor

Immortals Founder
    No comment from Ostap = nothing is going to be changed back .. Was good times playing on 42Adam servers, farewell
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

So I started sam today, after a long time without playing, finally had a chance to play sam (visiting my parents house), and guess what, it kicked me too. This is seriously stupid idea, that will remove all tag players from the servers, can you please change this back?

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. The Eclipse

shithappens
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post
    can you please change this back?

NOT (it seems) soo.. yeah...

But anyways - for people who think that 42 A'dam is the only server nowadays in SS(because i saw that somewhere ), its not - (today) the server host right after 42 A'dam is 42Prague, which runs at the previous build of samtrack - without these new 'rules'. Whoever wants go give it a try... it will be laggy a bit, but worth it...

Quote Originally Posted by Supersniper98 View Post
    NOT (it seems) soo.. yeah...

But anyways - for people who think that 42 A'dam is the only server nowadays in SS(because i saw that somewhere ), its not - (today) the server host right after 42 A'dam is 42Prague, which runs at the previous build of samtrack - without these new 'rules'. Whoever wants go give it a try... it will be laggy a bit, but worth it...
    Sounds good to me!

Have to say, like others, I really don't see how these new rules will improve the servers in any way.

Honestly, soon there will be no reason to run them anyway, assuming the rules are reverted.

*Cadis Etrama Di Raizel*
    I tried joining the servers last week with my clan tag but was kicked from the server. Then i saw this thread and i can see what's going on.
    Seriously, i don't understand the point of not using the coloured tags. I mean, everything was alright before this thing was implemented so why the sudden change of heart right now.
    If this thing is improving the functionality of the servers in some way, I can understand that but.... I think that that is not the case. If possible can you revert back the settings??
    [Rocketers] Sandy

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *SANDY*

Sometime it is so much fun reading your posts guys...

JD - "My nick name is visible - that's it ...i'm out of here"
    Grandpa - "I cannot influence the two dots at the end of the nik - that's it ...i'm out of here"
    Boizy - "I haven't played for long time ....that's it ...i'm out of here"
    Sniper98 - "Guys - all of you used correct number of words. I'm with you guys"
    Jack.O - "ahahahaa ...Остап лох"

Anyway ...lets stir the pot...:

So you guys complaining about the new name rules...
    1 - Malformated nik name that interferes with next lines...
    2 - Invisible name that nobody could see

Basically - what all of you complaining is the bug in the game ...

Name:  validation-results.png
Views: 0
Size:  27.2 KB

this is just an example image from HTML page debugging ...

From the begin of the Hyper text language .... opening and closing tags - was alwas a requirements ...
    Older browsers would chock on bad programming .... producing pages with misaligned blocks titles ....what ever...
    But all those are "accidental" errors ....and any programmer ...."when found" would be glad to fix them...

What you guys doing with name tags - you are exploiting game bug that could lead to very bad results...
    Unclosed tags would ...and probably do lead to buffer overwrite or corrupted stack due to incorrectly formatted strings.

One would directly note - "Aaand what about 'outside the map' bug ?" ..

Well - those are not the same - Outside of map - is a geometry hack - Player is inside the game and going
    outside the map has no effect on structural integrity of the program

On other hand - malformed name string ... will lead to structural compromise of software allocated memory integrity.
    That doesn't bother you a bit does it ? No ... What important is that you could remove the ":" char at the end by placing color/alpha tag at the end...
    Yes ..that is very very very important part of the game.

Anyway - let me repeat my self again ...
    Nik name rules will not be removed... Fix your tag .... and play the game as normal players !

And to round everything up ...
    some meme for JD

Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Size:  11.4 KB

Name:  Untitled-2.jpg
Size:  19.8 KB

Name:  Untitled-3.jpg
Size:  27.9 KB
    Last edited by Ostap; 13-10-2016 at 12:34.
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Quote Originally Posted by S.a'n~d-y View Post
    Seriously, i don't understand the point of not using the coloured tags. I mean, everything was alright before this thing was implemented so why the sudden change of heart right now.
    Not the colored tags... Those are allowed sandy... nothing has changed here...
    But please do not place open color tag at the end of your nik name ...
    Last edited by Ostap; 13-10-2016 at 12:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post

Anyway - let me repeat my self again ...
    Nik name rules will not be removed... Fix your tag .... and play the game as normal players !
    I think you should try to play the game as a normal player, then you'd actually see how every decision like this affects the players.

Sometimes I wonder if you're doing all this just for fun, since you don't seem to care about the players at all, only about your projects and programming stuff, not about the actual people who use your servers.

Who cares if we have invisible or flashy nicknames in 2016, we'd just be happy to see any player (excluding cheaters naturally) on the servers

Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if you're doing all this just for fun, since you don't seem to care about the players at all, only about your projects and programming stuff, not about the actual people who use your servers.
    and the stride continues... ... you've completely disregarded what i've wrote ...

Actually completely apposite ... All my actions directed to make this game better ....And if it will piss off few players who is misusing the game... so be it.

---------- Post added 13-10-2016 at 11:37 ----------

Now boizy you just reminded me her

"hey guys ... i've done this because this and that ....here are my reasons"...
    and you go like :

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    and the stride continues... ... you've completely disregarded what i've wrote ...

Actually completely apposite ... All my actions directed to make this game better ....And if it will piss off few players who is misusing the game... so be it.
    Of course I disregard everything you said since this improves nobody's game experience, only removes the only coloured tag players on the servers. Nobody that complained about the ban have "mis-used" the tags in the game so far...

I get it that you think you're making this better, but has anyone (from the players) told you that this is a good thing? If you try to make it better for the players, you should actually listen to the players themselves.

Servers are meant for the players, not the opposite that players are there for the servers.

Page 83 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast

Thread Information