Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 40 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    damn idiot strakos spawner killing me with ttommy saying i have pistol Wednesday, 5 December 2012, 11:54:42 CET Amsterdam time chek the chatlog. now i did the the same to him and the idiot strakos banned me 1 day

Quote Originally Posted by TIGRU.NET View Post
    damn idiot strakos spawner killing me with ttommy saying i have pistol Wednesday, 5 December 2012, 11:54:42 CET Amsterdam time chek the chatlog. now i did the the same to him and the idiot strakos banned me 1 day
    Wow damn idiot Strakos

Quote Originally Posted by X Fighter View Post
    Tigru never waits until his opponent has a weapon. Isn't spawnfragging forbidden actually?

Sultan of Obenia!
    Tigru,

Escape me,never be in the game when i am on.Because i am going to ban you about 3 months when i see you.
    for spawnfragging million times and trashing to Strakos.

Quote Originally Posted by CLICK View Post
    I am smart enough to understand your english and what are you trying to prove here, but why should i trust you since yours IP was already busted as cheaters IP.

We (admins) do not care if it was your cousin or someone else, we care only from which IP it came.
    You trashed in game without reason to, to be honest i don't see fair person in you. I hope your serbian friend is not player "42" on banlist, because it's also hungarian who live in Serbia.

I remember when you said "me no see you, you see me" in the past. It was without reason and it's very suspicious since you (yours IP) was busted few days after that. After all those infractions you are expecting from me to trust you. I am sorry Hopp, but i can't.
    this video..hmm it seems obvious that he s wallhacking...my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by oldboy View Post
    this video..hmm it seems obvious that he s wallhacking...my opinion
    It's few months old video, first time when wallhack comes from his IP when he (his cousin) played VS Renato.

wtf i am banned 3 hours but no name on banned players

---------- Post added 16-12-2012 at 00:01 ----------

6 hours passed for 3 hours bann and still baned and not listed on banned player

9 hours passed, why do all admins must be stupid like 42 adam hawk??

9 hours passed, why do all admins must be stupid like 42 adam hawk??
    If you are enough smart,you too can be admin!But why for you ,all admins are stupid ?(I mean FE admins,because those guys banned you ,for your violations!)!Well,is very simply,no reason, no ban!If you keep insulting and here admins and players will be banned in this forum!
    Last edited by Petar; 16-12-2012 at 17:09.

Sultan of Obenia!
    is this Tigru said me Stupid?

I'll really ban you when i see your name in lists and you wont be able to enter like 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Oben View Post
    is this Tigru said me Stupid?

I'll really ban you when i see your name in lists and you wont be able to enter like 3 months.
    Just look all Tigru's post here!I will be quiet,words talking enough (He talking about me,Subby,Strakos)!

Smart or stupid? Amazing work done here http://sam.ostap.nl/index_prefix_page.php , but pulling all these persons from the toilet and giving them admin commands how smart is this? Name:  shitty.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  37.0 KB

Smart or stupid? Amazing work done here http://sam.ostap.nl/index_prefix_page.php , but pulling all these persons from the toilet and giving them admin commands how smart is this? Name:  shitty.jpg
    poor tigru , you can't admit that you been owned

OMG so retarded!

well i.m revo...this time i am really pissed off 4th time wtf ...I AM BANNED AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN sorry but are you serious???this is shit real shit... ostap are you insane?

---------- Post added 16-12-2012 at 22:54 ----------

edit:unbann me right now i won.t spend another week not playing cuz of shit like range bla bla legit things

Page 40 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread Information