Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    are you still banned ?
    no, so tnx a lot

Immortals Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreo View Post
    Hey Ostap.
    I never used nicknames like : Player 1 or serious Sam !
    That's what I was talking about.
    "F9 ban" ain't that annoying, but "your name already in use" is .. Is this possible to disable it, or ?

Why are there so many lame admins that cannot even spell when they ban people? Shouldn't correct grammar be a requirement if you're going to be an admin?

Me no speak english, me sori!11!!!!1

Me thank Grammar Nazi, love yu therefore <3 ))))

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCANADA View Post
    Why are there so many lame admins that cannot even spell when they ban people? Shouldn't correct grammar be a requirement if you're going to be an admin?
    What is your problem ,with admins!You was banned many times, for swimming,out map playing,playing in walls (Fortress),and etc.In servers ,we have rules,and you should follow them!
    About my gramatic, don't worry!I have tehnical problems with my keyboard,soon will buying new!
    But this is not your job!!!
    Greetings from Petar!
    Last edited by Petar; 28-07-2013 at 09:21.

Admin Bot
    Ahahaha! Ahaha! I think you shall be thankfull that you sit in your America and do not need to speak any other language, because whole world, for some lame excuses, chose english as the most used international language. You know what? The man who run this page is actually russian who lives in Netherlands. However, you are not demanded to speak russian or dutch.
    42 A'dam admins are people from different countries, and they are trying their best to speak the language that is far away from their mother tongue. I bet you yourself can not speak anything else than english, as properly as you are trying to demand from others about english language. So, please, try to be a bit more patient and start from making up your own cheating personality, instead of teaching others.
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

Banned
    nothin are changes with our commander.... it seems, that we're need to find a new commander for SS )
    and f9 noob..

Dear PSYCHO T,

You've violated the following server rules:
    *Do not duplicate tags
    *Do not use game bugs

You don't deserve any attention
    At last, you could register on forum with your own game tag...

Enjoy your ban time, that will make you less nerdy

Banned
    nothin are changes with our commander.... it seems, that we're need to find a new commander for SS )
    and: do not trash ahother players!

This. I hate how most people don't even try - say "u" and "ur" instead of you and your. Doesn't matter what country you're from and if English is your mother tongue or not. And Click, I think that's his real name, PSYCHO T is probably just an alias.

Psycho - psićo => cucek => pas ( croatian) => dog, so wtf, do u have a dog's name ? o_O

Haha you are all too funny! I was not fighting my ban, I was just commenting on the nice English. Thank you Petar for getting a new keyboard I sure hope it works

Name:  pR0anLg.gif
Views: 80
Size:  1.82 MB
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Haha you are all too funny! I was not fighting my ban, I was just commenting on the nice English. Thank you Petar for getting a new keyboard I sure hope it works

---------- Post added 28-07-2013 at 23:26 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Name:  pR0anLg.gif
Views: 80
Size:  1.82 MB

Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread Information