Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    can't you leave a server without rules?

Quote Originally Posted by TIGRU.NET View Post
    can't you leave a server without rules?
    ??
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

if you mean a server without rules...
    well - i just did that experiment ...and it failed...(it failed coz i expected it to be not as predicted)
    I activated server with name "All-cheat-all-admin-all-weapons" ...

The result was exactly the same as the experiment it was based on.. -
    http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/qu...ter-spray-cond

here is the image explaining the experiment:

looks like your banns for not respecting clan rules are like the cold water, useless, nonsense, not clans created the game, why impose rules for a game created by someonelse ? create a game from scratch and then you have the right to impose the most stupidest rules you can think of
    you mean players with bann trauma respected the rules despite the server was without rules?

Quote Originally Posted by TIGRU.NET View Post
    looks like your banns for not respecting clan rules are like the cold water, useless, nonsense, not clans created the game, why impose rules for a game created by someonelse ? create a game from scratch and then you have the right to impose the most stupidest rules you can think of
    you mean players with bann trauma respected the rules despite the server was without rules?

Ok Yoda ... ban me not. rule clan water clear...kidding ..water ban rule me clan not !

I'm sorry - but clan rules are outside me ...I do not belong to any clan ..
    I do host clan servers - and they have they own rules ...

There are though servers that do not belong to any clan - and they do not follow clan rules...(unless you try to use SGI nik name without permition ...)

if you interested in admin rules - here they are ...
    42_Amsterdam_Multiserver_Administrator_rules_Ver1.1.doc
    I dont think you will find there something you didnt know...

To easy understand it all -
    42 amsterdam servers - are like europe ..
    everyting is located on one continent ...
    but everyone has own opinion about shape of the bier bottle....

So why those rules? serious sam was created rules free

7. Camping, spawn kill, type kill ARE NOT game violations.

THEN WHY I WAS BANNED SO MANY TIMES?

Subzero is banning using mcp clans rules

so which rule from your .doc i did not respect???? Server: FE-FRAG002
    Date: 20/06-22:05 Wed
    Reason: You know!Rules!Now go and cry again in forum!
    http://sam.ostap.nl:4242/FE_FRAG002/...1912441%5D.zip
    i was banned by petar aka FLY in the game, also there was a team there fighting against me. I NEVER GOT A WARNING ostap watch FE_FRAG002_[#06]_[19-06-2012_20-59-01]_[19-06-2012_21-04-01].dem and tell me what rule i break??????????

wtf i never get an explanation for my bann, "just that i did not respect the rules" can be your admins more specific?
    Last edited by TIGRU.NET; 24-06-2012 at 08:09.

many times i was insulted by admins without insulted them in the first place. i did not know where to complain till now
    your admins use clans rules not ostap rules. i only play FE, and most banns are with explanation "wall hack" which is for SE
    Last edited by TIGRU.NET; 24-06-2012 at 08:11.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    I think there wasnt any injustice, i didnt breaked a rule so whats your problem ?
    Tigru u talk about injustice? How many years you play like a kid,how long u spawnfrag etc.
    subzero is talking here about spawnfrag, but 7. Camping, spawn kill, type kill ARE NOT game violations.

7. Camping, spawn kill, type kill ARE NOT game violations.

but when you type@rules you get no spawning, no typekill so which are the rules?

check the Banned players section ..@reason :WALLHACK for SE, for FE : "you dont respect rules" isn't this an abuse? that is not a reason, that is a cause.

this is a joke 80% of my banning situations did not follow this guide
    Ban time guide

Here are some basics for admins that are not sure about ban time.
    Ban it self is a punishment as of its primary design. AND NOT A WAY TO ASSERT YOUR SELF
    Every ban action should precede the action of none conformance with already defined rules

Admin rules for administration of private servers

1. Admin is an admin !!! If access rights allow - admin has full rights to administrate those servers
    2. Admin who enters private server - must not only comply with common server rules - but as well with sub-rules of private server !!! (server rules list could be retrieved by typing @rules command ....)

so private servers use password? when i type@rules on your PUBLIC servers i get no spawn no typefrag etc

Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread Information