Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

Thread: cant play ...

~ Admin C.o.B Leader ~

Unhappy cant play ...

Hello Admins can know what's going on because I have a problem;/ always thought the nickname Jasper normally have chosen a different player profile I had gained his nickname Jason Statham frags, currently 9th in Ostap stats, then I walked to the profile of jasper and also normally played, the next day climbing up the profile no matter what, and I locate poznan, not kudowa as I had, and I do not know what happened but wogole your profile that I have not enabled Ostap do not fall frags me anything? ;/ And I are expected to Jasper where I place on 22, and I have dynamic IP address? can know what's going on
    _.-~]('Company'of'BrotherS')[~-._

<~)(~>........................:'II':.......L.E.A.D.E.R. .C.o.B.......:'II':....................<~)(~>

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Hello Admins can know what's going on because I have a problem;/ always thought the nickname Jasper normally have chosen a different player profile I had gained his nickname Jason Statham frags, currently 9th in Ostap stats, then I walked to the profile of jasper and also normally played, the next day climbing up the profile no matter what, and I locate poznan, not kudowa as I had, and I do not know what happened but wogole your profile that I have not enabled Ostap do not fall frags me anything? ;/ And I are expected to Jasper where I place on 22, and I have dynamic IP address? can know what's going on

all games that been played from your IP - (plus ID identification) are included...
    but even a single game with low score - can take your position down ...
    in the stats there are only hmm... 30 games max displayed... (with highest score)
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Thread Information