Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Autoshot in 42adam servers

Yesterday and today 2 autoshot users have been banned.

Ertex - Germany - Campers Clan / demo: http://www.multiupload.nl/6RSIM6CFSN
    Padrino - Italy / http://www.multiupload.nl/TXKZL6U8IO

This thread is just to inform you players and especially admins, about these people.
    Ermac and Saadcore, shared these cheats on a youtube channel some months ago, for this reason there are many cheaters nowadays in servers (mostly on SGI ST).
    Padrino was also a friend of mine, and he confessed me everything and felt sorry, and he said that saadcore gave him this cheat.
    Ertex indeed, denied everything, but the demo shows it's even clearer cheating gameplay than padrino who confessed.
    If it might not appear so clear to you from demos, you have to know that the ping and netcode of serious sam influences the bot, and make it fail sometimes, but i think that an experienced player can easily recognize this is a cheat; so please think twice before posting your opinion, because i can guarantee it is cheat 101%.

This cheat can get activated in game, with a key, on/off, it just consists in 2 files to replace in the folder of ss.

Another player i suspected of, is Zita from bulgaria, Petar ensured me about her being clean, but her aim is quite strange considering that's not a 24/7 ST player, and movements are very basic/(noob); while the aim is extremyly exact, just like those guys who got banned.

So i just wanted to advise all 42adam admins to keep eyes opened these days; if we want to clean servers up for real.
    If anybody has some demo to be checked, just post it here; and i hope we will support each other; because actually i feel like im the only sure of it

But, you find the real reason for my Ban! I can help you with that ..... BS You are unique amateur for "cheaters"! Because I do not have any! I don't use autoshoot ! You are the same as Hang! NOW ban me! I MOST LIKE TO KILL admins! Check me out!

Relax sunshine...

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine View Post
    But, you find the real reason for my Ban! I can help you with that ..... BS You are unique amateur for "cheaters"! Because I do not have any! I don't use autoshoot ! You are the same as Hang! NOW ban me! I MOST LIKE TO KILL admins! Check me out!
    why this rage? i didnt ban you
    Relax and dont insult

I wait! You insult me whit these words , I am honest player! I want an apology!
    How many players were unjust ban? By admin error! How many honest players are accused in cheating?

If you have no heart, eyes and hands - don't play! Do not use cheating!

Another player i suspected of, is Zita from bulgaria, Petar ensured me about her being clean, but her aim is quite strange considering that's not a 24/7 ST player, and movements are very basic/(noob); while the aim is extremyly exact, just like those guys who got banned.
    is this insult? if you think that, then cant help you

You werent banned and nor accused, so for what u need apoligy?
    You were just suspected by many people (http://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sho...42adam-servers), and that's legit to discuss, until proven otherwise.
    For your information, since im admin, i never made one single mistake, and i hope i will keep same way in future

Greeting for Black Spirit!

Hi all!Well,now is time to post here my oficial opinion!With big respect to all admins and players,here I would to say this:I know Zita like a player and like a person mostly than other players and admins here!SHE IS ABSOLUTELY CLEAN,and i give 100% garantion for that! Is true!
    That is all!Conflicts is unnesesary here!

Like I said: relax, if She hadn't replied in the first place, this discussion wasn't necessary :-).

This is a matter of HONOR! This is not for ban or not! In 42adam, GZ and in game too - accusing me of cheating! You all players who accuse me...Hang, observer Mastaa, BS and other ( bulgarian players too) - where is your proof? This is an insult to me!
    I say, big THANKS - Stin and Petar, who supported me in forum!

For Skorup!
    In game SE, My honor and name was tarnished!
    For this,I can not be in clan IFF!
    Thanks Skorup,you're a great player and adopted noob Ira (Zita) in your clan!

you should just calm down, because nobody banned you, you want to kill us for just suspecting?
    Relax lady, i trust petar

Zita and Sunshine good players do not cheat : Igen:

<<X>>
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine View Post
    Nice song!!!

Yes, VASN! Madonna is my Queen!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information