Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well,last year i removed admin rights for u coz u do Permanent ban coz some player faked Pistolers tag. Reason for ban was - Noone,NOONE cant copy Pistolers clan tag,you dum bitch! Then i removed u coz u trashed banned player and for giving him permanent ban for faking tag,in coop SS FE. server...But sadly,u becomed admin again..
    U have problem with ur self. And in every single clan where u was,or where u r now...
    So, Alex is leader of Rocketers,and admin of Rocketers servers. Players which join Rocketers leaved old clans,nothing new in this game...Its not ultimatum,its a rule of 99% clan/s...
    [Rocketers] CTPAX

Sultan of Obenia!
    Quote Originally Posted by raver View Post
    Well,last year i removed admin rights for u coz u do Permanent ban coz some player faked Pistolers tag. Reason for ban was - Noone,NOONE cant copy Pistolers clan tag,you dum bitch! Then i removed u coz u trashed banned player and for giving him permanent ban for faking tag,in coop SS FE. server...But sadly,u becomed admin again..
    U have problem with ur self. And in every single clan where u was,or where u r now...
    So, Alex is leader of Rocketers,and admin of Rocketers servers. Players which join Rocketers leaved old clans,nothing new in this game...Its not ultimatum,its a rule of 99% clan/s...
    Raver,which clan are you in SE?
    Hero is in 3 clans except Rocketers,why you dont gave the same ultimatum for his other clans?
    Also X-Ray too,is in X.why you didnt give her ultimatum too

Ahhh true,of course you wont,you Rocketers are just enemy of Pistolers.

Don't you see what CTPAX is trying to tell?
    He's trying to make the point that you're the problem in this discussion...

Quote Originally Posted by shooters_hero View Post
    Kix, you're taking this way to serious :p.
    When I start taking things too seriously, I try to remember the reason why Rocketers and Pistolers were created:

Good friends enjoying being serious about rocket jumping

Quote Originally Posted by raver View Post
    So,first thing about "ultimatum".. In SS FE and SS SE is normal that player leave old clan when he want to join new one. That is rule in coop and in frag clans too. Its not ultimatum. U Oben know that very good,coz in last 10 days u leaved Rocketers then joined X,then leaved X for joining Pistolers. Someone gived "ultimatum" too to u?
    About which "stolig" u writing here? Alex and me are oldest members in Rocketers(except Apis and Ryana),others r very inactive, so someone must to be leader of clan. I wanted/gived Alex mine vote for becoming leader. So,wtf u want? U leaved this clan,then leaved X (for some bad air in that clan?),u dont deserve to be rightful persone for any clan...
    Spasibo! Brate - za podderzku.

Game to relax and get away from problems - and not vice versa
    Let Oben creates problems in other place.

And we will be playing.
    [Rocketers] Alex

Why, it was created anew pistollers? - I will answer a question:
    to destroy rocketers.

simple arithmetics:

hero -1 - didn't work
    Karel -1 - didn't work
    kix -1 - worked

Because we are a small clan

Before this, oben - renamed the server rocketers, having the rights of the administrator
    it was necessary to make - two new servers.

Before, he - it began to put the opinion above opinion of several
    and to conduct with me itself honor - as the leader.

Generally it - white and fluffy, and very affectionate behavior with everyone, but this is just a cover.

For me game is a game, and I won't turn it into policy.

kix - I wrote this for you
    [Rocketers] Alex

Sultan of Obenia!
    Hello Alex,

Bored to answer you

1- Hero and Karel were already a Pistolers Members,Skorup too.If we think this side,you destroyed old Pistolers :=)
    2-That Rocketers server renamed by me.Its my private server and i can rename it whatever i wish.I changed its name since i am no longer Rocketers Member.
    3-Since you decide things without asking other members,i think this Rocketers isnt a fair clan anymore.
    4-When i decided to recreate Pistolers,i told it to Hero and he wanted to be admin,and i agreed him.I have a log for it.
    5-Kix didnt leave Rocketers.He just joined Pistolers,but if he wishes,I can remove him again.

I know that you are angry with me since i told Kix the truth!

For me,this argue can just end with this 2 provisos,

1-Admit you declared yourself admin with just CTPAX's agree.
    2-Admit you didnt get votes of several Rocketers members about new joinings and polls.

Since i have more important things like my health than you,your clan and this game,i'm finishing here
    Oben.
    Last edited by Oben; 10-03-2013 at 22:15.

Quote Originally Posted by kix View Post
    There are so many different stories now that I don't know what all this is about. I don't know what or who to believe so I am not going to do anything. I am not leaving Rocketers. I am not joining any other clans. I have been invited to join [X] many times. It was my idea to join Pistolers but that seems like a bad idea now. I think I will just keep my head down until you sort it out between yourselves. Wake me up when it is safe to come out.
    Hahaha; like I told you but you did not want to listen: first listen to the whole story before making a decision. I think it has been a valuable lesson...

how da fuq 1 man can be in 2 clans?! o.O

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information