Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

How To connect to server when GameSpy completely shuts down

When GS eventually will shut down ...you wont be able to see servers in the listing ...
    but all servers are still there... If you know the host/ip and port....

To connect to my servers - simply go to to the main listing https://42amsterdam.net/stats_page1.php
    and place mouse on selected server - it will show actual port...

Name:  port.png
Views: 260
Size:  194.1 KB

than simply enter it in to the game (host: 42amsterdam.net + server port)

Name:  port2.png
Views: 250
Size:  780.7 KB

Name:  port3.png
Views: 252
Size:  704.3 KB
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Use my patcher to update TFE & TSE to pull servers from Ostap's master server. Easier than manually connecting to one server.

http://forums.seriouszone.com/showthread.php?t=65010

Not So Friendly now
    I delete this post
    Last edited by Friendly Sniper; 28-07-2014 at 03:42.
    Friendly Sniper

Hey guys.And now,and before some servers missed in list ,but with IP and port I am able to connect. Patch working perfectly. I though this were a Gamespy bug, but sometimes happened again. For example ,I wanna join in SGI Shotty server,starting game,selecting from game menu,list is full but this server "missing".
    When selecting IP and port manually, i can join. Can you fix those bug? Please!

P.S. Last times I playing with huge lags, so I guess is logical, reason to be bad internet connection. Anybody to have same problem, like me?
    Last edited by Petar; 12-11-2014 at 12:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Hey guys.And now,and before some servers missed in list ,but with IP and port I am able to connect. Patch working perfectly. I though this were a Gamespy bug, but sometimes happened again. For example ,I wanna join in SGI Shotty server,starting game,selecting from game menu,list is full but this server "missing".
    I doubt that this is master server bug ...
    its most likely game it self ...

It sounds like two days ago some people had trouble reaching the new master server. Was it down for maintenance or was your connection acting up Ostap? By the way, have you decided if you are keeping both domains or are you going to only do one? And which one?

Quote Originally Posted by Louva-Deus View Post
    It sounds like two days ago some people had trouble reaching the new master server. Was it down for maintenance or was your connection acting up Ostap?
    Server rebooted 5 days ago ... so i would say - about 15 minutes offline... for the rest - all was up and running .

Quote Originally Posted by Louva-Deus View Post
    By the way, have you decided if you are keeping both domains or are you going to only do one? And which one?
    Both are valid ...though ostap.eu is more preferable ..

I've tested today switch 1.05/1.07 patch for SE.Working perfectly! But bug with "missing" servers in list staying. Anyway, is a good job!

Thanks!

The patch isn't the problem. Make sure your firewall isn't preventing you from contacting the master server.

P.S. Last times I playing with huge lags, so I guess is logical, reason to be bad internet connection. Anybody to have same problem, like me?

I've tested today switch 1.05/1.07 patch for SE.Working perfectly! But bug with "missing" servers in list staying. Anyway, is a good job!

Thanks!
    This is not a bug master server. Master the game server sends an array of pairs (ip port). the end.

Next - game(SeriousSam.exe) itself polls each game server(DedicatedServer.exe) from the sent array. If the server does not response - he will not be in the table.

This is the problem of a connection between the game server and game (DedicatedServer.exe <=> SeriousSam.exe)
    [Rocketers] Alex

Thread Information