Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Insults-->Sad and Funny

Each one of us happened to be abused in the game.Sometimes we ourselves are doing it.What drives players to offend, hard day or frustration,or a question of education?How do we accept this, we sometimes angry, sometimes laughing.I will add some of insult to me, I did not know how to react,I had never seen such a combination of words'' beautiful'' in one.What causes this feeling in you?

Petar server only sniper:not coment

^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r: ^o^cFFFFFFfick dich^r
    ????? ^o^i^cff0000 Troublemaker! ^r ???????? ^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r
    ^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r: ^o^cFFFFFFdo you speak english?^r
    ^o^i^cff0000 Troublemaker! ^r: ^o^cFFFFFFwhat^r
    ^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r: ^o^cFFFFFFmotherfucker,bitch,pussy,dildo,vagina,as ehole,old ass bastard,hurensohn,fuck you bad,ugly player youre gay pussy^r
    ^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r left

P.S.:If this topic is not for here,please be moved or locked.

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~
    It made me laugh,.. but if that guy keeps on doing this,.. he needs to be banned
    Serious Sam - The First Encounter

FIRST HELP what to do with insults
    1) In Co-op: a) try to ignore it b) ask why he/she/(shemale ) does this c) does the person have a problem/has been through some rough shit? d)it the f*cker keeps doing it, report to admins, they will know what to do!
    2) In Frag: you don't insult, mostly it happens out of frustration and that can't be tolerated! If you're having a bad frag day, just keep fraggin and suck or leave.
    a) Remind the person that insulting isn't allowed (don't insult BACK, it's a problem even admin make I've seen in previous threads) b) if they keep
    insulting tell the admin or IGNORE.
    (i hope this helps)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    Each one of us happened to be abused in the game.Sometimes we ourselves are doing it.What drives players to offend, hard day or frustration,or a question of education?How do we accept this, we sometimes angry, sometimes laughing.I will add some of insult to me, I did not know how to react,I had never seen such a combination of words'' beautiful'' in one.What causes this feeling in you?

Petar server only sniper:not coment

^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r: ^o^cFFFFFFfick dich^r
    ????? ^o^i^cff0000 Troublemaker! ^r ???????? ^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r
    ^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r: ^o^cFFFFFFdo you speak english?^r
    ^o^i^cff0000 Troublemaker! ^r: ^o^cFFFFFFwhat^r
    ^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r: ^o^cFFFFFFmotherfucker,bitch,pussy,dildo,vagina,as ehole,old ass bastard,hurensohn,fuck you bad,ugly player youre gay pussy^r
    ^o^cffffff^a-f^f1^islender^r left

P.S.:If this topic is not for here,please be moved or locked.
    Well,this guy was banned for 1 hour,next time be a more and more, until stopping that!I don't tolerate trashers and cheaters!
    Last edited by Petar; 11-12-2012 at 23:59.

Admin Bot
    Hi Lady!

First of all, it's sad that you had to listen/see such trash. I am sorry, and I hope it won't happen again. Sometimes shit just happens beside our wish and input.

Secondly, I would like to m e n t i o n, hopefully it would not offend you more: you also often seem to be very emotional, overreacting, or paying too much attention to smal not worthy things. Try to be a bit calmer/not caring about what people say online. Sometimes it's hard to do, but it's better for you, after all you would save your mind from bein f%*#ed too much. You do not deserve to be disturbed by all these nasty things, you are better than it, and we all know it.

Have a nice mood!
    I am not aggressive, I am dominating

Sultan of Obenia!
    Quote Originally Posted by shooters_hero View Post
    FIRST HELP what to do with insults
    1) In Co-op: a) try to ignore it b) ask why he/she/(shemale ) does this c) does the person have a problem/has been through some rough shit? d)it the f*cker keeps doing it, report to admins, they will know what to do!
    2) In Frag: you don't insult, mostly it happens out of frustration and that can't be tolerated! If you're having a bad frag day, just keep fraggin and suck or leave.
    a) Remind the person that insulting isn't allowed (don't insult BACK, it's a problem even admin make I've seen in previous threads) b) if they keep
    insulting tell the admin or IGNORE.
    (i hope this helps)
    Lady,

Dont listen this Hero
    just say me in here and he/she will get banned 3 Day-1 Month

I am above such things,it's not just me being insulted.In this case the player does not even know that I am a woman.I'm totally relaxed.I'm not the only one who is offended.The game has rules and they must be respected.Just respect for a good game, it is!!!

Sultan of Obenia!
    I ban everyplayer who insults,trashes and offends.
    Lol,unfortunately i rarely play SE so i cant see..

i rather ban when they laugh at me when i die than when they trash me

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacK SpiRiT View Post
    i rather ban when they laugh at me when i die
    thats like 3 or 4 times each game... so I think 4 laughs against trash.... trash should be more annoying

Back on topic,.. did a good job reporting these things lady!
    Serious Sam - The First Encounter

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Well,this guy was banned for 1 hour,next time be a more and more, until stopping that!I don't tolerate trashers and cheaters!

For me, this is hypocrisy, what you wrote.Why do not you be honest at least once Petar?

P.S:Thanks for the ban!I think you know why I wrote that.

For me, this is hypocrisy, what you wrote.Why do not you be honest at least once Petar?

P.S:Thanks for the ban!I think you know why I wrote that.
    Well, I am always honest Lady!If I am wrong,always apologize to people.I know what you mean!And don't forget,nobody is perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Well, I am always honest Lady!If I am wrong,always apologize to people.I know what you mean!And don't forget,nobody is perfect!

Of course no one is perfect!I think that to speak or be silent?Whether to open it or not?Player vs. admin would be interesting.I will not close my eyes.One other not lying, lying to himself.Mind of a human heart.Now speak my mind,suppress anger.

Of course no one is perfect!I think that to speak or be silent?Whether to open it or not?Player vs. admin would be interesting.I will not close my eyes.One other not lying, lying to himself.Mind of a human heart.Now speak my mind,suppress anger.
    Ok!What you want of me?What I must do?

---------- Post added 12-12-2012 at 18:47 ----------

Yeah ,I have sense for responsible!I'm sorry for my mistakes!I'm trying to be good and honest admin!When I see violation,will follow my job!
    Last edited by Petar; 12-12-2012 at 21:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Oben View Post
    Lady,

Dont listen this Hero
    just say me in here and he/she will get banned 3 Day-1 Month
    what? I wanted to be friendly, giving some advice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information