Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack.O View Post
    who da hell shitershero is?
    Join the discussion, "no argument Jack Off"

shithappens
    So anyway friends my point was: ... if a not-bad player ask an admin for the password of the server (or also a player that the admin very well know), the admin is not blind... nor stupid... and can judge whether he should give the password or no... and in my case it was yes... there weren't any problems after that too... but if a mofo comes and asks for the password, would you give it to him? of course not!) Because some troubles would come after that anyway!

I would also like to say that Missmurder saw me (and we talked), and was totally ok with me being in the server! 3 months later the password remained unchanged, until YOU (Phantom) came to change it, which eventually lead to the removal of an admin!!( ...You could have just ignored that, how many people did you think knew the password anyway?? Countless?? .. because you were thinking the password was spreading from player to player???? I will tell you that, there are 3 people including me... and these other 2 players are just as cautious as an admin would be, and don't give password to randoms! (Example: Mystery was asking for the password forever but guess what - he will never learn it )

But ye, you think everyone in observers is an annoying person who trash and spam. I understand it. I know such people already...

Immortals Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester View Post
    Everybody dont care about this observer password. Its not a tournament server. Not in 2k17 we must talk about it.
    Totally agreed with this one Didn't want to insult everyone though, especially Phantom whom I know for 10 years in game.
    I got annoyed by observers only if they were spamming or trying to ruin the current server... Both cases ain't possible on Ostap's servers as far as I know
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Quote Originally Posted by Supersniper98 View Post
    So anyway friends my point was: ... if a not-bad player ask an admin for the password of the server (or also a player that the admin very well know), the admin is not blind... nor stupid... and can judge whether he should give the password or no... and in my case it was yes... there weren't any problems after that too... but if a mofo comes and asks for the password, would you give it to him? of course not!) Because some troubles would come after that anyway!

I would also like to say that Missmurder saw me (and we talked), and was totally ok with me being in the server! 3 months later the password remained unchanged, until YOU (Phantom) came to change it, which eventually lead to the removal of an admin!!( ...You could have just ignored that, how many people did you think knew the password anyway?? Countless?? .. because you were thinking the password was spreading from player to player???? I will tell you that, there are 3 people including me... and these other 2 players are just as cautious as an admin would be, and don't give password to randoms! (Example: Mystery was asking for the password forever but guess what - he will never learn it )

But ye, you think everyone in observers is an annoying person who trash and spam. I understand it. I know such people already...

Sniper - you should be the last one complaining
    You are the one who was getting the passwords.

Not only from that server...
    ....I were setting up a server for testing ... put a password in so that i wont be interrupted ..... Boom sniper has connected....
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Temporal Agent
    I dont have absolute idea .. where u took this "partially correct reason" for the kick.... to be clear i admit it was me when the password there was set to "balls"... But i hadnt any idea its a private server,... nobody told me that there are any specific rules about observer!! ... also no idea about your test server... that wasnt me....

next thing.. as far as i know.. only Sniper and Zdichu knew the old observer password (balls) on LE .... didnt saw any other player in observers.. apart from them and admins...

last thing.. i see u still keeping Karels server.. that server is originally my private server.. if you dont mind.. you can give it back to me (Edit rights only for that server...) if not... then please... delete it ... i dont want to have my private server runing.. without being able to manage it
    PC1 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5700x@4.6GHz | RAM - 64GB DDR4 | GPU - AMD Radeon RX 6750XT 12GB | OS - Windows 11 64bit
    PC2 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 3700x@4.2GHz | RAM - 12GB DDR4 | GPU - AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB | OS - Windows 11 64bit
    PC3 | CPU - 2x Intel Xeon E5-2683v4@2.8GHz | RAM - 64GB DDR4 | GPU - AMD Radeon RX 6600 8GB | OS - Windows 11 64bit

shithappens
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Sniper - you should be the last one complaining
    You are the one who was getting the passwords.

Not only from that server...
    ....I were setting up a server for testing ... put a password in so that i wont be interrupted ..... Boom sniper has connected....
    Hm you know, there were other people who revealed passwords too (to some others... hz who lol)! I think after all it's not a reason for ban!)
    You present the situation like Karel being a whistle-blower or idk what... who reveal secret information!) which is clearly not like that... that sound a little stupid too... it is clearly visible that the reason for kick was much more personal than that....

Quote Originally Posted by Karel View Post
    .. But i hadnt any idea its a private server,... nobody told me that there are any specific rules about observer!! ...
    https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/sho...ssword+sickest

shithappens
    Heh i guess he didn't read that old thread.....
    Also wtf is this?? i start to think those 2 (Phantom, Missmurder) are completely opposites!:
    1. Missmurder don't mind observers, Phantom hates them
    2. Missmurder said in that specific thread that cannon is too powerful and that they will be removing it, Phantom brings that shit back!
    What for admins have gathered on this server, god damn it?))

Quote Originally Posted by Supersniper98 View Post
    What for admins have gathered on this server

Listen to your former superadmin for once, Ostap.
    I can't understand why you treat him like this, it's so petty.

1 question,
    @Phantom, do you pay the server to stay it on?

Quote Originally Posted by shooters_hero View Post
    Join the discussion, "no argument Jack Off"
    its not answer on my question.
    who da hell r u?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.O View Post
    its not answer on my question.
    who da hell r u?
    OK, now I start to think that calling you a retard wouldn't be perceived as an insult by you.

Quote Originally Posted by shooters_hero View Post
    OK, now I start to think that calling you a retard wouldn't be perceived as an insult by you.
    Dude ... plz ... don't be like Protos from GZ...
    Dont start trashing frenzy ...

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread Information