Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Capricornus View Post
    Today I would like to play some games, but could not do it:
    Attachment 5864
    wtf?
    I was banned too or what?

PS: I'm sure tutus pullo is clean

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. The Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by Capricornus View Post
    Today I would like to play some games, but could not do it:
    Attachment 5864
    wtf?
    I was banned too or what?

PS: I'm sure tutus pullo is clean
    Your IP is similar like some banned guy. Ban is edit, try again and write here, is all ok now?
    About Titi, I know him like fair,friendly and good person. Honestly I ve never suspected him in any cheats. Just mine opinion !
    I'm sorry, but if catching , even and some my good friend with cheats....( I hope that will never happened!)

---------- Post added 13-01-2016 at 17:31 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.O View Post
    In your case I was wrong, and apologize!
    P.S. Sorry for offtopic, this tread is about 42 Amsterdam admin members list.

Campers Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Its not sambot this time ... but detection works fine...

And after what Metali started on GZ after admins removal ... (a proposal to team up and trash 42 servers ....) i've very little trust to all removed admins and those that were invited by them.
    I never did this thread to start a trashing group towards 42 a'dam, I made this statement to give an explaniation of the situation, by respect for every single persone you have betrayed.

Your sambot is going crazy, you should just disable this whole bullshit already and finally let us "join and play" as you pretended your servers were made for.

Proxy while there isn't, lightbulbs while there isn't.. what will be the next? Pull your shit together and take your responsabilities, or take down your useless servers once for all.

Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

Thank you a lot for all yours nice words bross, i hope at soon on ss

Professional autist
    Titi never cheated,and he dosent need any kind of cheats.
    Especialy on FE. Ostap plz start thinking what you are doing..
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

Here are some news ...

After checking Titi Titus sam version (he was kind enough to send me his copy) ...
    We've found LightBulb version of SeriousSam model
    So .... cheat were present ... though after checking if he used it - i could not either prove or disprove it.

Titi is restored as admin - but no apologies will be given coz system did detected presence of modified element in the installation of the game.
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

shithappens
    Metaliman omfg!!! Do you realise who are you talking to? Its OSTAP! THINK about what would have happened without him being in this game!
    " OMG, off ur servrs we dnt need em "
    And then what? Hope that "someone" else makes servers? Are you crazy?
    Just because you dont like them this doesnt mean that the others dont like them too. And that others would not like to play on them as well.
    I am sure that around 85 % of sam players would like to play on these servers and not some others, because they like them. And they are good!
    If you are doing this just because you were removed from adminary... just say it. Or, in other words, gtfo.

---------- Post added 13-01-2016 at 20:41 ----------

nice pic zdzi xD

Quote Originally Posted by Supersniper98 View Post
    Metaliman omfg!!! Do you realise who are you talking to? Its OSTAP! THINK about what would have happened without him being in this game!
    Just because you dont like them this doesnt mean that the others dont like them too. And that others would not like to play on them as well.
    I am sure that around 85 % of sam players would like to play on these servers and not some others, because they like them. And they are good!
    If you are doing this just because you were removed from adminary... just say it. Or, in other words, gtfo.
    What a complete retard comment you just made. You should be proud of yourself now, dickhead.

And dickhead is not trashing, it is the adequate description of the level of thought that went into your comment, a comment on events you don't even know half the story about or did not even take the slightest of efforts to read about it.

You should gtfo quietly through the backdoor because that's what comments like that deserve you to do!

Professional autist

nice pic zdzi xD

First read here:http://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sho...terdam-servers
    Then write comment.
    Baka.
    Last edited by ZIP; 13-01-2016 at 21:43. Reason: do not these images
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

Campers Clan

nice pic zdzi xD
    I feel sorry for your retardness, so I will take the time to explain you...

First of all, I didn't get removed from admins, I have left by my own decision. A decision not to be part of a system that is leaded by a stubborn person who actually did support cheaters.

I've been playing sam since more than 8 years and I've been administrator of these servers since almost the beginning. It's in none case the noob that you are (c'mon, I don't even know who the fuck you are) who will teach me what's good to keep the game alive.

The so "almighty" ostap didn't even touch sam a single time in his life so I actually don't give a shit about who I am talking to. What I see is that he pretends to try to keep the game alive whereas he's messing everything up, because he had a competent team of administrators, who most of them were true veterans of the game (more than I was) and that by his stubborn attitude he decided to get rid of them because he thought he was right, while we all told him he was wrong (refer to the "major changes" thread).

Most of the remaining admins are guys that are as nonames as you (no offense if you guys read this) and they don't have the required experience to hold a correct judgement regarding bans and other sanctions. If we all followed "the almighty super ostap", there would still be someone using an aimbot on the servers, damn seriously... is it what you want???

And no, you are wrong. GameZone24.net can afford a bunch of new servers. No stupid automatic sambot that bans for nothing, just a new team of competent admins to keep the servers safe for the last remaining Serious Sam players. More to come soon.

Ah and yeah, try to improve you english please, that was a damn pain in the ass to read.

Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

Im happy to be back on ss, and very happy of see than all people believed in me Im very lucky to have of Bross and Sists like you all

Thank you a lot

the little titi

Immortals Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdzichu View Post

First read here:http://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sho...terdam-servers
    Then write comment.
    Baka.
    Ahaha.. Baka) I understand this word)

---------- Post added 13-01-2016 at 22:16 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Metaliman View Post
    Most of the remaining admins are guys that are as nonames as you (no offense if you guys read this) and they don't have the required experience to hold a correct judgement regarding bans and other sanctions. If we all followed "the almighty super ostap", there would still be someone using an aimbot on the servers, damn seriously... is it what you want???
    What you mean? That is, those admins that are left and not left on their own after this situation, they lack the necessary knowledge and experience? Excuse me, but you wrong dude. Not all admins.

And for anyone who is curious why all this happening - I'll explain ... now i can ..(after first few were caught)

Starting from Monday - 42 is equipped with anti-lightbulb protection. This is new ..and as you can see works perfectly. No mater if player is using it or not
    system will detect presence of modified elements.

In the future there will be ...of coz... attempts to overcome this protection .... but for now - you can say goodbye to all your lightbulbs ...
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Fortunately than i use always my tb skins of clan, like this np

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    And for anyone who is curious why all this happening - I'll explain ... now i can ..(after first few were caught)

Starting from Monday - 42 is equipped with anti-lightbulb protection. This is new ..and as you can see works perfectly. No mater if player is using it or not
    system will detect presence of modified elements.

In the future there will be ...of coz... attempts to overcome this protection .... but for now - you can say goodbye to all your lightbulbs ...
    How come it works perfectly if it kicks players who don't have lightbulbs installed?

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. The Eclipse

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information