Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
yeah i did .. so this means this camping rule currently doesnt apply for se? i took a look at the latest rules and the camping issue is only mentioned under All server rules ? 8 .. so i assumed this paragraph is for both fe and se

but back to my question.. maybe this is just a misunderstanding of mine... in post 9 of this thread i described what i thought this rule is about. i also play sometimes like this. then in the next post u say its not and this rule only applies for player that stay alone in the server and wait for others.
so today when i was visiting the server stats page i saw some italian player (super robocop something) being banned. Reason: camping. then i remembered we had a discussion about it here before. i watched the demo and noticed i also play sometimes like this and stay in certain spots for some time like this player did. so my question is if playing like this is forbidden? cuz if it is i must change my playing stye

if u think this post is not appropriate in this thread u can move it to a better, SE related thread i just wasnt sure where else i should post this
Its a pole - and camping rule is under question now (as well others mentioned above)... but for FE only for now ...
there will be SE pole later on ...
What will happen probably - is that rule will be splitted between two server types ...coz games and maps are not the same. So are the playing tactics on those servers.

UPDATE:
New SE voting pole is created ...so you can vote there for the same rules