Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

Unhappy ¿How Can I Run A Dedicated Server With Mods In TFE or TSE?

I'm totally new about running a normal or dedicated server in Serious Sam TFE and TSE, so i'm kinda confused about how people can run mods in their servers (if there's anyone doing it, of course) :blink:

And, just in case, the mod i want to run in my dedicated server is "Parse Error FE / SE", and maybe "Serious Violence 3.0 TSE"

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~
    Good question. I've got no idea. I'll ask around and see if someone can help you.
    Serious Sam - The First Encounter

Campers Clan
    it's always been complicated to run dedicated servers in serious sam

first you need to access your NAT settings (in your internet router) and open the ports
    if it's empty, you should find a way to add new, then enter

name: Serious Sam1 | protocol: TCP | port: 25600 - 25616
    name: Serious Sam2 | protocol: UDP | port: 25600 - 25616

with this setting your server should be visible in the list (elsewise your server will still be online but not listed and players will need to join by specifying your IP adress).

Once this is done, put your mods in the right serious sam folders. Then there are two ways of setting your servers:

In Game- Go in mods first and swap to the mod you want your server to be, then go in open a server and select settings dirrectly in the game options, then run your server as observer (or player).

With DefaultFragmatchSE: There should be a script to open with your notepad and inside there are all the commands to modify to setup your server and when it's done, all you have to do is to click on DefaultFragmatchSE and it will run your server, a window will appear so that you can monitor it

I can't find/remember the said script but I will seek further and come back here once I have it

Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

Thread Information