Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    You started from a wrong assumption. I've always listened to both sides about the falsedemic for the last two years now (at the very least). You want stuff told by media? Journalists in my contry (but I'd rather say the whole EU, actually the whole western world) have always brought immunologists, virologists, pulmonologists, university professors in biological science to keep the yesvax propaganda going on. The result was: they contradict themselves on a daily basis, about everything (masks, vaccine, quarantine time, variants etc...). But our media still blame not vaccinated people (who are less day by day) because of infections and death cases (no matter if vaccinated people still gets reinfected even after 3 shots of vaccine, like some people I know). They fingerpoint at the plague vector, just like you are doing here.

I can't believe a scientist that in march 2020 says "Vaccines won't be available before december 2022, keep lockdown which is the only way out", but in march 2021 changes his mind "YOU MUST BELIEVE in science because this vaccine is a miracle!" for a so-called vaccine that has been created before the "variants" came out. Last, but not least: they now want the 4th shot, just because Israel did it on their own people. In a few months during the current year they said before "4th shot to weak people only" and then "From october on, 4th shot for everybody!" (like it's a cool thing as if they were distributing pussy to fuck for everybody..). And not only that: the pharmas are working on a specific vaccine against both the Omicron variants, available when? Late 2022! So imagine you have had so many discussions with your family relatives in 2021 because of vaccination, and then find out that you all have got a totally uneffective prototype that 1) can't avoid reinfection, 2) doesn't protect from all variants and 3) lasts only 4 months (then you must go for the 3th shot).

I've always been critic towards "official" sources about this subject, what they say is still unclear to me. This happens when they decide that science must be turned into faith.
    Wait, you ACTUALLY believe in viruses? Like unironically?

Quote Originally Posted by Fukser View Post
    Wait, you ACTUALLY believe in viruses? Like unironically?
    Nope, I actually believe in "vaccines". Unironically...

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Nope, I actually believe in "vaccines". Unironically...
    oh so you do not believe in viruses. For a second there i thought you do, phew

Name:  16924330.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  91.2 KB
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information