Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Russia & Ukraine

Sup
    Russians and Ukrainians

Whatever THEY tell you - do not believe it !!!
    Please stay calm !!!!

42Amsterdam will NOT join any sanctions imposed by EU
    Every player is welcome !!!
    Last edited by Ostap; 06-03-2022 at 20:16.
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Sup
    Russians and Ukrainians

Please stay calm !!!!

Hallo,

I do not know about you but here in France we have a lot of news, photos and videos that are send by french reporters in Ukraine.

Kharkiv, Marioupol, Kiev and more it is terrible for many people that have lost all what they have.

Towns and even some villages have been bombed many civilian buildings are destroyed, and people are risking their lives going outside buying some food.

In many places water and electricity are cut off and I also saw the hospital was saturated and it can no longer treat all the wounded civilians and lacks medicine without water, electricity, everything is missing and low temperatures do not help.

We see every days thousand families with children left all they have behind them to join other countries and flee the war.

Hoping this conflict can find a solution soon.

Take care all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Old View Post
    Hallo,

I do not know about you but here in France we have a lot of news, photos and videos that are send by french reporters in Ukraine.

Kharkiv, Marioupol, Kiev and more it is terrible for many people that have lost all what they have.

Towns and even some villages have been bombed many civilian buildings are destroyed, and people are risking their lives going outside buying some food.

In many places water and electricity are cut off and I also saw the hospital was saturated and it can no longer treat all the wounded civilians and lacks medicine without water, electricity, everything is missing and low temperatures do not help.

We see every days thousand families with children left all they have behind them to join other countries and flee the war.

Hoping this conflict can find a solution soon.

Take care all of you.
    In the time of war - the last thing you could do is to trust Main Stream Media !!!!
    Both sides are engaged in propaganda !!!

Unless you have someone you know who could tell you what is REALLY going on there - I would advice not to draw any conclusions.
    Last edited by Ostap; 22-04-2022 at 19:48.

You are absolutely right, we must be careful about what the media say and not believe all without proof because we can only watch what they want showing us and that can make reality confused.

The truth is that everyone is bad. In the end, people suffer. I have watched materials on both sides.

Sup
    Russians and Ukrainians

Please stay calm !!!!

Sanctions are a boomerang and will only destroy us.
    In the time of war - the last thing you could do is to trust Main Stream Media !!!!
    Both sides are engaged in propaganda !!!

Unless you have someone you know who could tell you what is REALLY going on there - I would advice not to draw any conclusions.
    I would wait, but I'm afraid this will last long. Did you know about Sweden and Finland? It's not Russia VS Ukraine, it's NATO (and who's behind them?) VS Russia.
    However, this started in 2014, not in february 2022...
    Quote Originally Posted by red3ninja View Post
    The truth is that everyone is bad. In the end, people suffer. I have watched materials on both sides.
    Perfect here.

I hope BANDERA, Ron, Sam Winchester, Pezta Cross, Andreo and many others are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Sanctions are a boomerang and will only destroy us.

I would wait, but I'm afraid this will last long. Did you know about Sweden and Finland? It's not Russia VS Ukraine, it's NATO (and who's behind them?) VS Russia.
    However, this started in 2014, not in february 2022...

Perfect here.

I hope BANDERA, Ron, Sam Winchester, Pezta Cross, Andreo and many others are fine.
    How the fuck can an anti vax say shit like "Everyone is bad, we should see what both sides have to say before drawing conclusions" and not have a cognitive dissonance about his own opinion on the vax debate? How can you not apply your own fucking logic on the actualy war that's going on to the tons of reputable sources on one side and a literal hearsay on the other? People really do lack self reflection these days. This is such a mess in your head i can't even, how much of a hypocrite can you really be

Quote Originally Posted by Fukser View Post
    How the fuck can an anti vax say shit like "Everyone is bad, we should see what both sides have to say before drawing conclusions" and not have a cognitive dissonance about his own opinion on the vax debate? How can you not apply your own fucking logic on the actualy war that's going on to the tons of reputable sources on one side and a literal hearsay on the other? People really do lack self reflection these days. This is such a mess in your head i can't even, how much of a hypocrite can you really be
    Relax dude - if you attempting to start a trash fight - i suggest to go to gamezone24
    Instead of attacking and insulting your opponent - try to present a constructive view on the topic with proving or disproving facts to support YOUR point of view.

here is the "Graham's Pyramid" of disagreement:
    (You are right at the bottom two levels )

Name:  20220523g1shASeI.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  202.5 KB

Here is the same one - in Russian...

Name:  71e8d98b673e0a068047f45de4acc289.jpg
Size:  89.7 KB

in Dutch

Name:  20220523ARjh26JA.png
Size:  38.8 KB

in French

Name:  202205231kmB07W1.png
Size:  37.0 KB

in Ukrainian

Name:  20220523JV0knqAk.png
Size:  42.4 KB

in German

Name:  20220523OKjD9MVi.png
Size:  45.2 KB

in Greek

Name:  202205233WRxtERL.png
Size:  72.4 KB

in Japanese

Name:  20220523FakUiMCK.png
Size:  58.4 KB
    Last edited by Ostap; 23-05-2022 at 23:51.

Relax dude - if you attempting to start a trash fight - i suggest to go to gamezone24
    Instead of attacking and insulting your opponent - try to present a constructive view on the topic with proving or disproving facts to support YOUR point of view.

here is the "Graham's Pyramid" of disagreement:
    (You are right at the bottom two levels )

Name:  20220523g1shASeI.jpg
Size:  202.5 KB

Here is the same one - in Russian...

Name:  71e8d98b673e0a068047f45de4acc289.jpg
Size:  89.7 KB

in Dutch

Name:  20220523ARjh26JA.png
Size:  38.8 KB

in French

Name:  202205231kmB07W1.png
Size:  37.0 KB

in Ukrainian

Name:  20220523JV0knqAk.png
Size:  42.4 KB

in German

Name:  20220523OKjD9MVi.png
Size:  45.2 KB

in Greek

Name:  202205233WRxtERL.png
Size:  72.4 KB

in Japanese

Name:  20220523FakUiMCK.png
Size:  58.4 KB
    bad answer as i explicitly pointed out what is it that is wrong with the previous commentator. I suggest you read the "anti vax" and "we have to listen to both sides" because that's where the crack of the issue lies. I just sprinkled in some bad mouthing because the world is tired of people who do not see their own faulty logic "we have to listen to both sides" but "vaccines bad because hurr durr i have to take shots muh freedom!!!"

bad answer as i explicitly pointed out what is it that is wrong with the previous commentator. I suggest you read the "anti vax" and "we have to listen to both sides" because that's where the crack of the issue lies. I just sprinkled in some bad mouthing because the world is tired of people who do not see their own faulty logic "we have to listen to both sides" but "vaccines bad because hurr durr i have to take shots muh freedom!!!"
    Yes - You are right

Name:  bcce3c3767ced003.jpg
Size:  527.5 KB

Yes - You are right

Name:  bcce3c3767ced003.jpg
Size:  527.5 KB
    so do you want me to have a good argument or do you want me to not have it at all? First you're saying "try to present a constructive view on the topic", THEN you're implying that arguing is useless. Just pick a point and stand on it god dammit

I'm sorry dude - i dont want anything from you
    what ever you do - is on your own

But - the next time you insult users on 42 forum
    or in game
    I will remove you

"Slava ukraini" - ne kotiruetsia zdes !!!

I'm sorry dude - i dont want anything from you
    what ever you do - is on your own

But - the next time you insult users on 42 forum
    or in game
    I will remove you

"Slava ukraini" - ne kotiruetsia zdes !!!
    Calling someone a hypocrite for having two conflicting opinions in their own speech is insulting? I'm sorry my guy but hypocrite is as close of a definition to that situation as anything can be.

Isn't some insulting allowed as per general in-game heated moments? If you're making a special case for me - thanks, i feel honored now.

Also please re-iterate or extrapolate on your last sentence

Calling someone a hypocrite for having two conflicting opinions in their own speech is insulting? I'm sorry my guy but hypocrite is as close of a definition to that situation as anything can be.

Isn't some insulting allowed as per general in-game heated moments? If you're making a special case for me - thanks, i feel honored now.

Hmm ...i see you got some help
    in anyway - what ever you have to say - i'm no interested or triggered ...
    get lost dude

I'm giving you a count - to 3 ... get lost once ...

I just sprinkled in some bad mouthing because the world is tired of people who do not see their own faulty logic "we have to listen to both sides" but "vaccines bad because hurr durr i have to take shots muh freedom!!!"

You started from a wrong assumption. I've always listened to both sides about the falsedemic for the last two years now (at the very least). You want stuff told by media? Journalists in my contry (but I'd rather say the whole EU, actually the whole western world) have always brought immunologists, virologists, pulmonologists, university professors in biological science to keep the yesvax propaganda going on. The result was: they contradict themselves on a daily basis, about everything (masks, vaccine, quarantine time, variants etc...). But our media still blame not vaccinated people (who are less day by day) because of infections and death cases (no matter if vaccinated people still gets reinfected even after 3 shots of vaccine, like some people I know). They fingerpoint at the plague vector, just like you are doing here.

I can't believe a scientist that in march 2020 says "Vaccines won't be available before december 2022, keep lockdown which is the only way out", but in march 2021 changes his mind "YOU MUST BELIEVE in science because this vaccine is a miracle!" for a so-called vaccine that has been created before the "variants" came out. Last, but not least: they now want the 4th shot, just because Israel did it on their own people. In a few months during the current year they said before "4th shot to weak people only" and then "From october on, 4th shot for everybody!" (like it's a cool thing as if they were distributing pussy to fuck for everybody..). And not only that: the pharmas are working on a specific vaccine against both the Omicron variants, available when? Late 2022! So imagine you have had so many discussions with your family relatives in 2021 because of vaccination, and then find out that you all have got a totally uneffective prototype that 1) can't avoid reinfection, 2) doesn't protect from all variants and 3) lasts only 4 months (then you must go for the 3th shot).

I've always been critic towards "official" sources about this subject, what they say is still unclear to me. This happens when they decide that science must be turned into faith.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information