Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

Thread: Hey hey hey

Hey hey hey

joooo nice to meet u all again

look at oktoeight's first kill in this demo. wh? or lightbulbs? anyway both r forbidden, ban this kid. also he still spamming f9 and trashing other players.

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/if5JpgrVxAmNJA

Campers Clan
    Ok i've finally took the time to rebind my obs keys to watch demos on a TKL keyboard

he plays too brainless to be wallhacking, but you're right on this first frag he knows you're here while having absolutely no visibility nor sound on you. Might be lightbulbs.

2 days ago I banned him for breaking several rules (removed today), I don't work tomorow so i'll keep a close eye on him. I've been very patient with him but like everyone I have my limits.

Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

Campers Clan
    I could observe him this evening, trashtalking again, F9ing again and more of all I can confirm he uses lightbulbs (shooting players underwater through the grill with shotgun and powerup, normally impossible to see)

i'm going to ban him again if he doesn't play clean. My patience has limits

Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

why this player still not banned? trashtalk again, lightbulbs/wh again, wtf meta? ban him

I hope you understand me correctly!
    I like to play against such players because I show that I am better than wizards!
    And they are vulnerable and dying!
    Besides, for me it is a matter of honor!

shithappens
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack.O View Post
    , lightbulbs/wh again,
    I looked at him for 15 minutes and overall stupid gameplay but surprisingly accurate prefires with rocket, almost 0 reaction with shotgun (can be seen in our TDM geyms) behind corners and alot of preaim without sound (and often timed with 0 reaction shots) while everyone else uses 3rd to look first and then adjusts. Just look at it in slow motion, this escapes human reaction) And don't tell me he can hear steps in Hole when there are 5 people spamming nades on different parts of the map... unless he replaced the sounds of course (not very legal) or is planning to go deaf soon ??? idk

But yes he needs to look at the players through the wall else he is clean .D

--

Right also when we played TDM he wrote in chat plr_bonlysam=0 , forgot the / probably) and suspicious moments in timgames were when we played against him with Sem skin)

Thread Information