Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

March 8th? I won't celebrate!

Hello guys,

Today is the day of the women, but I want to share with you the reason to not celebrate it. Or at least its purposes.

I don't want to celebrate something that is part of a male-bashing propaganda, similar to COVIDDY-plague propaganda. Let me to be clear: I still love women, but NOT femen... They are less women, actually they aren't at all! They are beasts! My cows are more human than them!

If this event has to become a propaganda day against men, then I won't follow this sick wave! I really have enough of reading/hearing about murdered women only when these are being killed by men, or that they are discriminated in job (less women working, less salary than men, etc.). These are lies, at least in my country (where women have privileges). Despite that, you'll know women's names when they die by murder, whereas every murdered man is... an unknown soldier and doesn't count (although they are much more than murdered women).

Not a single word when a woman is killed by another woman, or when a man is killed by a woman, or... when a men is killed by another man, but a woman planned such a murder and paid the killer.

Not a single word when women kill babies, maybe their own children.

Not a single word when a woman divorces and takes away the children from their father... and the father then attempts suicide (and often dies).

Nothing. Only femen complaining about women to be the only victims of a masculine system. Fuck off! I'll get a ban for this, but doesn't matter: I won't celebrate nazi-femen day!

Now, I know countries in the world have different ways to treat a woman... But I don't think an EU woman is suffering the same violence as a Saudi Arabian woman (first example that comes to mind), that's it.

I support

Thread Information