Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallhack Videos

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShock View Post
    So first HOPP is not cheating!

i know him much years here on sam he is playing 6 years this game. absolut Fair player!

PS: Ostap who was send you this video ?

i beet 100 euro it was a bulgarian guy right ?
    Hello guys! Mastershock,please dont mixed here bulgarians names!This is a game!When someone give real raeson for ban,he will be banned!This way Hopp cheat,have documental video,so he are banned!About me,I never banned if I am not 100%sure!If I am not sure,always searching help of more experience admins!

WTF is that really MS? Prolly fake account by Hopp.. And I don't know how he is a fair player if when he gets beaten in minigun with his low ping by a 250 pinger he trashes and calls me cheater. Also, for a while, I have been suspecting him of using Anti-Invis, which I don't care about, though I guess it's still a reason for ban.

i can confirm what ms says, i had many games with hopp and he always seemed fair and i didnt suspect anything suspicious. so im kinda surprised by this video. so i give him the benefit of the doubt here. if this really was his kid playing then he should quickly get rid of the cheats and tell him to never use this again..or he will get banned again..probably for a longer time than the first time.. but i see his ban has already been removed/expired..so i guess this case is solved by now anyways..

Cross My son used to play as player 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 etc.or with his friends.
    I asked them, they said no cheating.
    there is no fraud on my machine, I do not know how to.
    I am older than you Ostap, but have not lied in my life.
    for sure that I, as I play Hopp, Hopp only known.

I think I went to the mood of the game.
    was often banned, unfounded

Quote Originally Posted by Hopp! View Post
    Cross My son used to play as player 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 etc.or with his friends.
    I asked them, they said no cheating.
    there is no fraud on my machine, I do not know how to.
    I am older than you Ostap, but have not lied in my life.
    for sure that I, as I play Hopp, Hopp only known.
    You underestimate new generation ...they are not only smarter ...they are more sneaky...than we were at their age ...
    I've nothing personal against you - trust me .. nor against any player on my servers...
    I'm just tired getting all the punches in my face ..

I'll remove your video .. and you please take care of your son that uses your account ..
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Hello guys! Mastershock,please dont mixed here bulgarians names!This is a game!When someone give real raeson for ban,he will be banned!This way Hopp cheat,have documental video,so he are banned!About me,I never banned if I am not 100%sure!If I am not sure,always searching help of more experience admins!
    HOPP was tell me much things about the bulgarian who are playing in your server and in the MAFIA server HOPP was tell me now he was using one time anti invisible and hopp was tell me the bulgarians are using anti invisoble and sniper mask i was played yesterday in the mafia server and i was see bad things: first 100% sniper mask 2. i think autoshoot and maybe light bulls the last im not sure.

BTW teaming and Camping all the time

thats poor bulgarians and i dont mean you petar

So.....
    This time its Grandpa

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    So.....
    This time its Grandpa

Grandpa isn't a cheater, he's a fair player, and that is a common hiding spot.

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. The Eclipse

You should re-name thread in this case...

Btw, the other guy obviously swimming and video is uploaded by Cheater (Mr Alex) ...hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by CLICK View Post
    You should re-name thread in this case...

Btw, the other guy obviously swimming and video is uploaded by Cheater (Mr Alex) ...hilarious

It takes a cheater to catch the cheater

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    It takes a cheater to catch the cheater
    From your point of view maybe yes, but you don't need to be cheater to catch if others r cheating. You just need to have long gaming experience, good eyes and ears and some knowledge about cheats.

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~
    Well this doesn't say anything..
    what happened before he started recording?
    how long has he been hiding there?
    has he done it before?

Grandpa plays a lot and is an old player.. Maybe he has lightbulbs on kleer kurt and stainless steve (like we all had in the past when it was not a cheat).
    but this doesn't prove it.

He plays a lot, so I suggest just to keep on looking at him. Too early to judge
    Serious Sam - The First Encounter

According to log which Ostap shared (private), Grandpa admitted that he used lightbulbs on purpose coz Disco was swimming all time.
    I guess that Grandpa couldn't spot him, but he could just leave that server instead of playing versus lamer like Disco.

Here is what i think about this situation (correct me if i am wrong and elaborate/explain):

"Grandpa Cheater!!!" on video title explains that Mr. Alex is an admin who pick the side of bad guy because it's more obvious in video content that Disco is swimmer.

According to Amsterdam 42 servers logs and demos, Disco is known as bad guy:
    • He is teaming with Kleer Kurt, Maciek, Sebastian and many other Polish lamers with "Z Klanu" tag or something...
    • They also constantly disturbing other players with "@admin" command just 'coz they getting fragged so often
    • Trash talking (Sometimes on Polish)
    • Whining and being abusive on forum
    • Swimming

Grandpa was always known as a fair player... He always say "hi" to everyone in server and "sorry" if type-kill someone. I noticed that he is friendly on forum too.

I know that Grandpa would never do that under normal circumstances, but that does not justify his mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by CLICK View Post
    According to log which Ostap shared (private), Grandpa admitted that he used lightbulbs on purpose coz Disco was swimming all time.
    I guess that Grandpa couldn't spot him, but he could just leave that server instead of playing versus lamer like Disco.

Here is what i think about this situation (correct me if i am wrong and elaborate/explain):

"Grandpa Cheater!!!" on video title explains that Mr. Alex is an admin who pick the side of bad guy because it's more obvious in video content that Disco is swimmer.

According to Amsterdam 42 servers logs and demos, Disco is known as bad guy:
    • He is teaming with Kleer Kurt, Maciek, Sebastian and many other Polish lamers with "Z Klanu" tag or something...
    • They also constantly disturbing other players with "@admin" command just 'coz they getting fragged so often
    • Trash talking (Sometimes on Polish)
    • Whining and being abusive on forum
    • Swimming

Grandpa was always known as a fair player... He always say "hi" to everyone in server and "sorry" if type-kill someone. I noticed that he is friendly on forum too.

I know that Grandpa would never do that under normal circumstances, but that does not justify his mistake.

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. The Eclipse

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information