Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

COVID-19 is USA Bio Weapon

Prove me wrong

here we got old ...from 2015 article ...where Muricans developed corona virus

to prevent deletion ...that will defentely happen in a short while ...i'm gonna post locally hosted screenshots of that article

Name:  20200417JFU8A05t.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  525.4 KB
    Name:  202004179xdk533U.jpg
Size:  428.1 KB
    Name:  20200417cU5YvCX5.jpg
Size:  272.3 KB

Murica attacked China before - now even more so !
    Basically this is the case of "farting in a bus and blaming somebody else" case
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

best part of the source site ...

that archive.org ...has no records on anything ....even that its a very known and popular scientific site

Name:  20200417ZmJ3EMRh.jpg
Size:  38.4 KB

that red line - is this article i've requested to be saved..... i bet it will be removed as the rest of the history
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Prove me wrong

here we got old ...from 2015 article ...where Muricans developed corona virus

to prevent deletion ...that will defentely happen in a short while ...i'm gonna post locally hosted screenshots of that article

Name:  20200417JFU8A05t.jpg
Size:  525.4 KB
    Name:  202004179xdk533U.jpg
Size:  428.1 KB
    Name:  20200417cU5YvCX5.jpg
Size:  272.3 KB

Murica attacked China before - now even more so !
    Basically this is the case of "farting in a bus and blaming somebody else" case

I already knew about this because an italian scientific tv news talked about it on November the 16th back in 2015. Italian politician Matteo Salvini used this for propaganda purposes on last March, because italian government has signed an agreement with China to bring 5G technology and other chinese investments to Italy last year. Very strange this man blames on his ex-government mates about this when he claims himself as a Putin strategical ally and personal friend (or maybe does he ignore the fact Russia and China are allied?), lol... Nature magazine already said that old study has nothing to do with COVID-19, though.

But I don't think it is all a conspiracy... Unless Obama-Biden ordered an inside-job like this back then to destroy Trump now (you know, Demokrats in Amerika do say Trump is a russian spy elected by Putin). Otherwise I don't get the logic of such... conspiracy.

And anyway, how did this lab-made virus arrive from USA to China? FBI-CIA agents infiltrated as scientists in Wuhan? I mean: I have always thought Sam Fisher and John Mullins were only mythological videogames characters.

However, I already knew about Dr. Ebright. I read an interview to him about last month. I'll post a link below. He basically said the virus could have escaped from the lab to the still-alive-animals-market in Wuhan because it is only at about 280 metres from it.

He said he is sure about this because he worked so many years inside research labs, so such accident can always happen. Well, this is possible but I'm not as sure as Ebright is.

I'm not a scientist, I'm a number in the middle of 7 billions people. But, it could be true the opposite too: the virus came from the market as a scientist was going to work, if we can consider as "good" the lab theory.

This virus had such a success because of globalization, in fact cities are the most affected zones. For example, in Sardinia we barely are about 1500000 and we have less cases and deaths than in Lombardia, which have at least 8000000 people living in (only 4500000 in Milan). This because we only have 2 cities and 300 villages and they have mostly cities.

P. S.: I knew you were happy about so many deaths in USA. They have now more than in Italy.

EDIT: must be this: https://thebulletin.org/2020/03/expe...earch-lab/amp/

Lol, it is written "March 30", but my browsing history says I have accessed that page 4 days before...
    Last edited by Marco; 18-04-2020 at 12:12. Reason: Adding link + grammar corrections

During these last weeks, seems like USA and China are playing this:

I had demo and then Full game CD of this (my brother bought it almost 20 years ago) and this track is called...

"DIDN'T SEE DONALD AND XI COMING"

Choose Sides.

Seems like the newyorker variant has come out... How will it take before they spread it to us?

Biden: "Please, wear a mask!"

This man is more dangerous than at Capital Hill...

EDIT. They already did: with Pfizer and Moderna vaccines..

Thread Information