Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

some of the custom levels don,t work with serious sam the first encounter classic

i have been having issues trying to get some of the levels to work with first encounter classic not hd edition is there a reason becuase they are in the first encounter section so why is it not working i would love to know why

Which levels are you talking about? Why do you mean by "not working". Do they show up in the level list, or do they simply show an error after loading the level?

Make sure you installed the .gro file(s) you downloaded in D:/.../Serious Sam The First Encounter (game main directory).
    Steam Workshop
    My Serious Sam Content
    Youtube Channel (Serious Sam Content)
    To support my work you can donate me if you want.
    Contributor of Serious Sam: Revolution and mod STM (for TSE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakanishu View Post
    Which levels are you talking about? Why do you mean by "not working". Do they show up in the level list, or do they simply show an error after loading the level?

Make sure you installed the .gro file(s) you downloaded in D:/.../Serious Sam The First Encounter (game main directory).
    for example this level FE_COOP_Apocolypse_Sanctuary this level does not work in the classic first encounter an its in the first encounter section of coop maps only a few levels are showing in the custom levels section

plus i just place the levels in the serious sam main folder

Some levels are either Coop only or Singleplayer only, check both sections, they should appear at least in one of the two.

By placing the levels you mean .gro files, right?
    Steam Workshop
    My Serious Sam Content
    Youtube Channel (Serious Sam Content)
    To support my work you can donate me if you want.
    Contributor of Serious Sam: Revolution and mod STM (for TSE)

shithappens
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakanishu View Post
    By placing the levels you mean .gro files, right?
    42Adam has only .gro files so I can't imagine he puts something else)

-

Ok I downloaded and opened that .gro and we have a problem:

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 0
Size:  9.3 KB

So he needs to open with some 7-zip or Winrar the .gro and put the wld and tbn in Levels.... according to readme, Levels\Deathmatch ??? wtf what a messed up map

Thread Information