Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Emergency Note

Hi everyone
    Since our government were too slack to report to us (about the corona virus)
    and still is ..

I would suggest to go and buy some food for a time of 2-3 months
    If nothing happens - great ..you can always re-use it ..

Everyone sure can start posting re-posts that would reassure that it all just a flew ..
    Right ...no problem ..
    But i still would go and make a preparation !!!! better safe than sorry...
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Tick tack ...

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6

---------- Post added 07-03-2020 at 03:06 ----------

as they said ... only grannies will die ...
    so ..DO protect them now !!!!

---------- Post added 07-03-2020 at 03:08 ----------

as they protected you when you were just a baby

New news:
    Some very reliable - but anonymous (to protect their existence) sources have leaked new developments on corona virus.

According to the analysts - we should not be infected by the Covid-19.
    Just not yet !
    In the fall of the year - there will be new version of it introduced - Covid-20 as well the whole line up Covid-20 Pro & Covid-20 Plus versions

Even though that some people are getting tired of all this corona virus
    I'd like to memorize some of what is happening now coz our media is not happy with it and info will eventually be dis-formed or removed like faceboob does.

31 January - first infected in Italy
    24 February - Italy quarantines north provinces
    24 February - Austria - implements extra control on border with italy
    08 March - Italy expands quarantine to all its regions
    09 March - Italy issued total lock down
    10 March - Croatia - partial border lock - all foregners from infected countries quarantined
    12 March - Czechia declared STATE EMERGENCY
    12 March - Slovakia closed borders
    13 March - Belgium - closed borders
    13 March - Bulgaria declared STATE EMERGENCY
    13 March - Denmark issued borders lock down
    14 March - Spain issued almost total lock down
    14 March - Poland introduced border control
    15 March - Slovakia declared STATE EMERGENCY
    15 March - Cyprus - closed its borders
    15 March - Greece - ban for Italy travelers
    15 March - Germany - ban of non ecential travel
    15 March - France - borders will remain open !!!
    15 March - Holland government woke up after 2 months sleeping - advised to stay at home and wash your hands
    16 March - Germany closed borders with most surrounding countries
    16 March - France total lock down with a curfew in place
    16 March - Holland - we'll concour virus with our will and unity!!! - all public places closed.. keep smoking though
    16 March - Estonia - quarantined every one from abroad infected countries
    16 March - Greece - partial travel ban (only infected countries)
    16 March - Hungary - border lock down
    17 March - Europe officially declared closing its external borders

I'm sure i'm missing alot ... plz correct me
    Last edited by Ostap; 18-03-2020 at 01:25.

The virus is not an ULTRA dangerous virus but it's still a very big threat for everyone. That's why confinement is very important. People please stay at home! It allows to hospitals not to get saturated and so people can be healed correctly.

Therefore, there is no need to go buy 3 months of food or water or even...toilet paper. Vital services are still guaranteed by our governments (such as water, energy, food transportation and supermarkets supply).

Take care of yourselves and others. Stay at home, wash your hands and try not to touch your face - if all of this is respected, the number of new cases will decrease and people will be able to get healed on time.

Have a good confinement guys
    Steam Workshop
    My Serious Sam Content
    Youtube Channel (Serious Sam Content)
    To support my work you can donate me if you want.
    Contributor of Serious Sam: Revolution and mod STM (for TSE)

Good post ... but if you are going into the quarantine - 2-3 months food supply is not as bad as it sounds !!!
    Absolutely - no toilet paper stocking ...i do not know any cooking receipts that include it. and even if you do run out - join the muslims - wash your ass
    there is nothing bad about that either ...but then you might develop left hand rule .....aaaaaa NO.. .i'm not going into that ...screw the diversity shit.

Virus is indeed very nasty ... and our governments were ...and still very secretive about it
    Nobody still knows HOW INFECTIOUS it is ...nobody telling it !!

From all info i've ever seen on TV - was the dutch prime minister response
    Dutch were one of the last who actually did anyting about it ...
    but our prime minister said it in just few words:

Majority of dutch population will be infected ... thats the faith - but we will stand united ..(lol) ...and come over this crisus ...(sure)
    all we need is the resistance - that will be build by those who didnt fucking died ...so ...keep living on ...if you die - you die ..
    I think thats the most honest response from all countries !!!!

Yes our government wont shut down the country ... - coz then we all die ...of not having any mony
    Yes - lots of us will die from virus ... well - in this case - they openly admitted it - we are ready for that ...
    and that ..in my personal opinion - is kinda open view of what is coming ..

---------- Post added 18-03-2020 at 01:51 ----------

what will happen ..

Lots of young people will disobey the quarantine in all countries
    propagating virus even further - in fact ...like in 1917 ...there are provocateurs who are going to work for it to happen
    Our elite is fine with the outcome - as long majority of the working force remain

this event is just the test ! ... next will be very much controlled
    if you'll call me tinhead - thats ok ...everything has its time...
    Last edited by Ostap; 18-03-2020 at 03:11.

2-3 months food supply is not as bad as it sounds !!!
    Well, it's bad when people take ALL of one thing and there are no more for others...Basically that's called sharing. We are not going to run out of food. We can buy food every week, 2 weeks or 3 weeks for exemple

In France it's very well controlled. I hope people will respect quarantine because it's very important. From what I can see, people are really aware and tell others to stay at home. That's the most effective way. The more we stay at home, the less people will be infected and will die. That's a fact. The virus is not as strong as the plague could have been, fortunately.

But yeah, about that honest response. Of course people will die again, sadly.

Also if you get infected DON'T TAKE anti-inflammatory otherwise your immune system will not be effective and you could die from the virus! Young people died of that virus because they took anti-inflammatory.

If you get infected take paracetamol to decrease the symptoms, stay at home if you have a good immune system / if you have a good health - your immune system will make the job. If you're vulnerable people (heart-ill, old or bad immune system), call the emergency and they'll tell you what to do.
    Steam Workshop
    My Serious Sam Content
    Youtube Channel (Serious Sam Content)
    To support my work you can donate me if you want.
    Contributor of Serious Sam: Revolution and mod STM (for TSE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    31 January - first infected in Italy
    24 February - Italy quarantines north provinces
    [...]
    I'm sure i'm missing alot ... plz correct me
    Maybe you mean the first one from Codogno, who got the virus in italian land... because it was not the first: a chinese couple arrived already infected and they probably got COVID-19 at airport in Taiwan. During those days (a week before?) italian government brought back most of the italians in China and decided for a restricted access for those ones who came from Wuhan (regardless of being they chinese or italians). But all of this people have been isolated in Rome (at the hospital "Spallanzani" or in the miltary area of the "Cecchignola").

Then we had this guy and another one infected in Castiglione d'Adda. Note this 2 cases happened in Lombardia, which is the most productive region in Italy. Then another case in Vo' Euganeo, which is in Veneto (oh, wait... maybe Ninja could give us more details about it ) east to Lombardia and the second most productive region after it. Looks like one of those people in Lombardia got the virus in Thailand (still, when coming back from China).

However, in a few days, the virus expanded to Piemonte, Emilia-Romagna and Liguria and so on got central and southern Italy to Sicily.

In Sardinia, it arrived only 18 days ago: 2nd of march, a man in our capital city (Cagliari) had symptoms and the results of the analysis gave positive response. He died about 6-7 days ago. But he got the virus in Rimini (in Romagna, facing Adriatic Sea). However, we currently have only 206 infections and 2 deaths in Sardinia (stats updated to yesterday).
    The most critical situation is still to the north (especially Lombardia, in fact they are building new hospitals in Milan, Bergamo and Cremona during these days). Italian Army is helping, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakanishu View Post

Young people died of that virus because they took anti-inflammatory.
    Not only that. The "Patient 1" (or 0) from Codogno got immunodeficiency from too much sport activity in a short time. He ran a marathon. But some days later he wasn't happy with this yet, so he went to play a football match when he already had fever. Then he was brought to the hospital. Looks like he feels better now.

So, this is a case of stressed immune system that can throw you in danger.

The virus is not an ULTRA dangerous virus but it's still a very big threat for everyone. That's why confinement is very important. People please stay at home! It allows to hospitals not to get saturated and so people can be healed correctly.

Therefore, there is no need to go buy 3 months of food or water or even...toilet paper. Vital services are still guaranteed by our governments (such as water, energy, food transportation and supermarkets supply).

Take care of yourselves and others. Stay at home, wash your hands and try not to touch your face - if all of this is respected, the number of new cases will decrease and people will be able to get healed on time.

Have a good confinement guys
    In France it's very well controlled. I hope people will respect quarantine because it's very important. From what I can see, people are really aware and tell others to stay at home. That's the most effective way. The more we stay at home, the less people will be infected and will die. That's a fact. The virus is not as strong as the plague could have been, fortunately.
    [...]
    stay at home if you have a good immune system / if you have a good health - your immune system will make the job. If you're vulnerable people (heart-ill, old or bad immune system), call the emergency and they'll tell you what to do.
    Yes, that's practically what I think about it. Scientists said COVID-19 is weaker than 2003 SARS, but it is much more contagious, already almost 2 months ago, when the virus was still in Wuhan and on board the Diamond Princess in the japanese territorial waters.

15 March - Greece - ban for Italy travelers
    Well, after the first cases in Italy, the following countries - Israel, India and Mauritius - were the first ones that banned italian tourists from landing. They were sent back to Italy, but... Other people from the same airplanes was allowed to land without any virus-check. Just, how the much fuck are these authorities retarded sometimes...

Also, I've read Europe saying until some days ago that italians are the virus factory.
    It's strange: I'm pretty sure it was a german who "brought" the virus in Europe first (January 24th), don't remember right now if it was in Frankfurt or somewhere else.

Well, my thinking is that the fuckers are not the italians: the fuckers are in the chinese regime, because they treated like a liar the doctor who discovered COVID-19 already in late november. Only after Wuhan disease they recalled him back, to fight the COVID. As all of you know, that doctor died some days later because he got infected too.

Now, I don't want to defend Trump, but chinese president's reaction is ridiculous as fuck (the USA president named COVID-19 as "the chinese virus", just a few days ago and they got angry for that) considering where the virus started its run and what have they done in the very beginning of this.

Besides, looks like COVID-19 is 88% similar to the bat's corona-virus and... I've heard that our new pandemic "friend" infected some people who ate bats the first time it came out, so that chinese regime... pardon, government... well, looks like they banned people from eating bats or other wild animals (like the pangolin...).

However, guys, sorry for this, but looks like he is winning now:

Name:  Coronavirus1.png
Views: 0
Size:  349.3 KB

I'm just trying to keep it light here.

I'll keep it as my avatar as long as the pandemic calamity state stands.

During the past 24 hours, in Sardinia we reached 332 cases of infection and 6 deaths...

Name:  Coronavirus1.png
Size:  349.3 KB

Until yesterday, victims in Sardinia were raised to 11 and total victims were about 6050 in the whole Italy...

However, I want to ask you guys what's the situation in your countries with papers needed to authorize people to leave home...

I mean: I have to exhibit a declaration, that I am aware of the risk to be taken to jail if I give false information to the Police officers, of why am I leaving home and what am I going to do (in my case, I have to check my cows in some lands a bit far from home ~20km or buy cattle feed once per week... and in my village there is no cattle feed shop). Basically, you should leave home for business reasons, for health reasons or for buying just the basics for your needs (yes, even toilet paper, like Rakanishu said).

But the point is another: our government is changing the form to fill every 3 days (blyad!), so I wasted about 30-40 sheets (and printer's color) in 15 days (ooook, no need to buy toilet paper for now )... So, here are my questions:

- What do governments from your countries do?
    - Do you guys have to show a justifying declaration too?

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Until yesterday, victims in Sardinia were raised to 11 and total victims were about 6050 in the whole Italy...
    Victims are 16 out of total 6800 today!
    Last edited by Marco; 25-03-2020 at 15:36. Reason: Update

Here some news

Found a video of Jewish doctor giving an advise how to counter count the infection

Source:
    https://www.yapfiles.ru/show/2355353...36f59.mp4.html

(russian only)

In short - treatment reqire to increase temperature of the longs by wrapping person into hot sandwitch ....made of towel soaked into hot water and warmth keeping outside layer ... - should be performed as follows:

20 minutes hot sandwich ...then 40 minutes in bed
    repeat once a day for 3 days ... then 3 days pause ....then another 3 days.. with hot sandwich

I'm not saying this is the cure ...neither did he
    But it is a treatment everyone could do at home

Magrathea Member
    16 March - Germany closed borders with most surrounding countries
    16 March - France total lock down with a curfew in place
    16 March - Holland - we'll concour virus with our will and unity!!! - all public places closed.. keep smoking though
    16 March - Estonia - quarantined every one from abroad infected countries
    16 March - Greece - partial travel ban (only infected countries)
    16 March - Hungary - border lock down
    17 March - Europe officially declared closing its external borders
    30 March - Russia - основной вопрос в местных форумах: "Какой шашлык лучше взять, на майские праздники?"
    Семь бед, один Reset.

Seriousness - the path to immortality. Frivolity - the path to death. Serious not die. Frivolous like dead.
    (Buddha)

Distribution Sam’s (Rus version) FE https://yadi.sk/d/ZYXXvgybnGeKy (new version pack)

Only Serious Sam, ... Only hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by ZIP View Post
    30 March - Russia - основной вопрос в местных форумах: "Какой шашлык лучше взять, на майские праздники?"
    шейка ...
    шея свиная - самый раз

So, until yesterday: sardinian victims, 47, whole Italy about 16000.

Russian soldiers... err... russian military doctors arrived in Bergamo (one of the most infected cities in Lombardia and in the whole Italy) more than a week ago, looks like these doctors are specialized in bacteriological weapons knowledge. Then ukrainian doctors too (about 3-4 days ago). They came after chinese and cubans too, lol. Plus, thanks to some german hospitals, that took care of some of our patients.

But, about Germany: it is not yet clear to me how do they count victims.. They say there are a very few victims in their nation. Looks like they count deaths caused by COVID-19/SARS-COV-2 only, unlike italians who count people who died by the virus even if they had previous diseases or cancer before. But I still think Germany is hiding more deaths COVID related. (obviously I don't have evidences to that).

But I'm very worried for my beloved Spain too , because they now have more infection cases than us. And 12000+ deaths or so. I think our touristic season is fucked up for 2020.

If you get infected take paracetamol
    Last week an italian 19 years-old died in London although the hospital rescue call center told him to use paracetamol. He then got pneumonia and died a few days later, despite they took him at hospital anyway.

Here some news

Found a video of Jewish doctor giving an advise how to counter count the infection

Source:
    https://www.yapfiles.ru/show/2355353...36f59.mp4.html

(russian only)

In short - treatment reqire to increase temperature of the longs by wrapping person into hot sandwitch ....made of towel soaked into hot water and warmth keeping outside layer ... - should be performed as follows:

20 minutes hot sandwich ...then 40 minutes in bed
    repeat once a day for 3 days ... then 3 days pause ....then another 3 days.. with hot sandwich

I'm not saying this is the cure ...neither did he
    But it is a treatment everyone could do at home
    I don't know, Ostap: doctors are experimenting everything, even hydroxychloroquine or medicines against malaria or rheumatoid arthritis, but they don't have a minimal idea what to do before a vaccine comes out. Even if they say these experiments are responding good...

P. S.: Did you hear/read about Boris Johnson last night? I wish the best to him. And more than 1 month ago I remember brazilian president Bolsonaro was positive to virus check. So it is true this virus is so... "democratic"...

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Russian soldiers... err... russian military doctors arrived in Bergamo
    Name:  202004077kJjNP16.png
Size:  177.6 KB

I wonder if any of them named Truffaldino

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information