Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    I won't bother reading through that since I don't wanna argue and don't have the time, but for clarification, I don't wear masks outside on the open air since it's not needed here and it doesn't do any harm. And yes I do agree the media has been pushing some lies, that's what they do and it goes like this: People watch > people get freaked out by the sugarcoded information > people wanna watch more since they're more scared > people get more scared > people wanna watch more...

Also, I'm listening to professionals, actual real doctors, not the media, they're 2 different things, I follow what my doctor says because he's the fucking professional and I'm not

Just get some beer and break the pattern

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 0
Size:  8.34 MB
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Biohazard Dood View Post
    I'm listening to professionals
    Basically any individual that provides support or services on constant bases - can be called as professional

actual real doctors, not the media
    We all are not without a flaw
    There are doctors and there are Doctors ...
    same as you - some do believe this is a real deal ...
    others have doubts
    and whats most interesting - that anyone who ever tried to voice their concern -
    were quickly shut down - and no mater what country (holland, germany, usa, russia , china ....)

What i'm trying to say is that - doctor is just a dude like you -
    his personal knowledge surely will allow him to see if pandemic is real or not

Though there are other aspects that are very important to be taken in count -
    such as keeping your job - or having a new house on Bahamas
    These little things drastically change the tone of how the bird sings ...

like the Fauci bird ...¡¡¡ ʞsɐɯ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝʍ

Name:  ColorfulWatchfulGlassfrog-size_restricted.gif
Size:  1.90 MB
    Last edited by Ostap; 18-06-2021 at 01:57.

for clarification, I don't wear masks outside on the open air since it's not needed here and it doesn't do any harm
    Good for you and for people of your nation. While we have to wait until july 1st for the "wear the mask outside" cancelation.

Btw when I've read at your previous post I thought you wore the mask everywhere.

And yes I do agree the media has been pushing some lies, that's what they do and it goes like this: People watch > people get freaked out by the sugarcoded information > people wanna watch more since they're more scared > people get more scared [...]
    Also, I'm listening to professionals, actual real doctors, not the media, they're 2 different things, I follow what my doctor says because he's the fucking professional and I'm not
    100% agreed on these points.
    Your own doctor's word is better (unless he doesn't earn money from Pfizer) than some virologists and immunologists that infest media (not only tv, but also radio, blogs, twitter, etc) but in the end they are only professors at some university, so they are just freaking theoretical mice that don't exit from those walls and don't know anything about how viruses really act in nature... Not to mention that they contradict themselves like every 30 seconds...

people wanna watch more...
    Depends on what you mean, maybe you refer to facebook/twitter casuals that follow some politicians. I think that people actually wants to stay home and wear a triple mask because of that scare... then they will harass you if you don't wear a mask (and perhaps you are hundred metres far from them).

I won't bother reading through that since I don't wanna argue and don't have the time
    The rest of my post wasn't addressed to you but to Vampir (red3ninja), if you mean the last part.

Name:  wumo60db03af8abff1.03970858.jpg
Size:  45.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Name:  wumo60db03af8abff1.03970858.jpg
Size:  45.9 KB
    I know what to do to increase sales potential of their drug. Do you see those guys transporting the boxes? Just hide a bomb inside...

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    I know what to do to increase sales potential of their drug. Do you see those guys transporting the boxes? Just hide a bomb inside...
    they already did - its a bomb the size of DNA....
    If you want to see it explode - get vaccinated right now

There is just one tiny little problem though ... it will explode inside of you

Kidding of coz ... there is no bomb inside the vaccine - just some nanobots that will rewrite your brain to be compatible
    with Mac OS

Kidding again ... there are no nanobots - you'll just become infertile - no kids ...

Also kidding ....its an invasion from space - and vaccines are the alien DNA that will turn us into cows for them ..
    so that they can eat us

Totally kidding ... its just bizness - nothing more - they don't care if you live or die -
    as long government keeps buying them

Have to confess - i was kidding on the last one as well !!!

What those vaccines truly are - you can find h..[censored by google]
    Last edited by Ostap; 22-07-2021 at 19:00.

Name:  20210716ptX0q80k.png
Size:  824.6 KB

they already did - its a bomb the size of DNA....
    If you want to see it explode - get vaccinated right now

There is just one tiny little problem though ... it will explode inside of you

Kidding of coz ... there is no bomb inside the vaccine - just some nanobots that will rewrite your brain to be compatible
    with Mac OS

Kidding again ... there are no nanobots - you'll just become infertile - no kids ...

Also kidding ....its an invasion from space - and vaccines are the alien DNA that will turn us into cows for them ..
    so that they can eat us

Totally kidding ... its just bizness - nothing more - they don't care if you live or die -
    as long government keeps buying them

Have to confess - i was kidding on the last one as well !!!

What those vaccines truly are - you can find h..[censored by google]
    Of course I meant another kind of bomb ... Against them!

I think there is (almost) no jokes inside the joke. I mean: the Apple nanobots do exist since long time or Apple fandom and users would not exist, lol!

And the vaccines, the jerKOVIDEY-19 vaccines they are selling still have allergens that caused thrombosis to some people. So, yes: there's a bomb inside.

But our president goes live on TV to say "He who exhortates people to not vaccinate, is leading people to death". When an economist becomes a virologist... Aaaand: from 2022 on, EU will buy only Pfizer, the one developed by Germany and US. So, basically Merkel's poison too, in addition to stars and stripes men.

Name:  20210716ptX0q80k.png
Size:  824.6 KB
    These tunnels became a loop for almost 2 years now.

Name:  wumo60f5355048dbe7.89518357.jpg
Size:  53.3 KB

Name:  5O0qm8bS.jpeg
Size:  37.7 KB

Name:  wumo60f5355048dbe7.89518357.jpg
Size:  53.3 KB
    Name:  5O0qm8bS.jpeg
Size:  37.7 KB

Meanwhile, there is the green pass matter these days. There have been protests against it. Yesterday I've seen a dude showing a banner "Green pass mierda", but can't find it.

But as I have seen this:

Name:  13313662_medium.jpg
Size:  156.4 KB

That reminded me of Beyond Castle Wolfenstein

With a little edit:

- Halt! Kommen sie!

- Green Pass?

If you have, it will be "Heil!". If you don't have, it will be "Wachsam!" and they won't allow you to go anywhere or you'll be under arrest.
    But I'm pretty sure there will be the way (like in the game) to bribe the guards...

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    - Halt! Kommen sie!

- Green Pass?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information