Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    So was I ...

COVID19 is a Hoax !!!

---------- Post added 17-02-2021 at 17:08 ----------

@Marco

not sure if got it right (could not find the valid one)
    but i hope you'll get the point

quanti fili non si intrecciano ancora c'è una fine
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    So was I ...

COVID19 is a Hoax !!!

Ostap, I've read just this afternoon that a dutch tribunal approved a request by an anti-locdown group to terminate restrictions imposed by Rutte. You confirm that?

P.S. I forgot to mention about another business around COVIDDY.

Last autumn in northern Italy. An 86 years old woman died at her own house. The personnel from a near hospital sometimes sent a few nurses to give her some cures. COVIDDY test was NEGATIVE. Well, they told her daughter: "If you let us take her to the hospital, we will declare her dead there and by COVID so that you'll get a DISCOUNT on her funeral!". Of course the woman's daughter refused, but you can imagine all the interests (beside vaccines business) behind this "plandemic nonsense" (how a british eBayer said to me).

EDIT: No way, it gets incorporated and doesn't continue... I'll try by editing the quote.

About the last statement, if you mean there is a scope behind this, then the correct form is:

quanti fili non si intrecciano ancora, c'e' un fine*
    *Normally this word is feminine and it means "end". But in this case it is masculine and means "scope".

Text parts get deleted (when I press "Publish") I don't know why... however I read it like this. Otherwise couldn't explain why governments keep persevering with illogical measures despite it is evident they are killing the people by restrictions instead of stopping a virus that couldn't be stopped with walls; even normal flu still circulates and still kills, because viruses do. But there wasn't such a mess like this before...

EDIT 2: Seems the problem was the accented "e"... What the hell....
    Last edited by Marco; 17-02-2021 at 22:59. Reason: Trying to end the post, but text won't add!

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Ostap, I've read just this afternoon that a dutch tribunal approved a request by an anti-locdown group to terminate restrictions imposed by Rutte. You confirm that?
    Yep
    Its true ... yesterday our most highest ONE ruled that curfew was illegal in the first place and will be revoked immediately !!!
    .....But just within 4 hours this decision was reversed ... till friday ...
    ..So much for the most democratic country in Europe ...!!!

Last autumn in northern Italy. An 86 years old woman died at her own house. The personnel from a near hospital sometimes sent a few nurses to give her some cures. COVIDDY test was NEGATIVE. Well, they told her daughter: "If you let us take her to the hospital, we will declare her dead there and by COVID so that you'll get a DISCOUNT on her funeral!". Of course the woman's daughter refused, but you can imagine all the interests (beside vaccines business) behind this "plandemic nonsense" (how a british eBayer said to me).
    We all know... what is happening ...by WE i mean people who still has ability to digest and regurgitate the lies we are been fed with
    I dont really want to go into what those mofos did last year ...to justify them self
    Some day....
    Someday those who praised BLM will erase it from their curiculum
    Someday those who forced others to follow the oppression will hide and never tell

Someday...
    but today we are being fucked and nobody is brave enough to rise up...lol ...there are some who kneeling down !!!

Text parts get deleted (when I press "Publish")
    Be careful with some characters ....some of them are used for text formating

Otherwise couldn't explain why governments keep persevering with illogical measures despite it is evident they are killing the people by restrictions instead of stopping a virus that couldn't be stopped with walls; even normal flu still circulates and still kills, because viruses do. But there wasn't such a mess like this before...
    lemme doit for you

its actually very simple:

In the eyes of our ruling class - we are very close to a cattle
    In some way its very true
    If you know how to use computer - this is considered now a privilege !!!
    In some other countries that those who rule - they kept population as low educated as possible
    And now - this population became a burden ...that need to be removed.
    Last edited by Ostap; 18-02-2021 at 10:55.

Lemme rename this thread to "Scaredemic"

Yep
    Its true ... yesterday our most highest ONE ruled that curfew was illegal in the first place and will be revoked immediately !!!
    .....But just within 4 hours this decision was reversed ... till friday ...
    ..So much for the most democratic country in Europe ...!!!
    I'm try to guess why did they reverse this decision...

And what happened after friday?

We all know... what is happening ...by WE i mean people who still has ability to digest and regurgitate the lies we are been fed with
    I dont really want to go into what those mofos did last year ...to justify them self
    Some day....
    Someday those who praised BLM will erase it from their curiculum
    Someday those who forced others to follow the oppression will hide and never tell

Someday...
    but today we are being fucked and nobody is brave enough to rise up...lol ...there are some who kneeling down !!!
    Someday I think only historians can tell us... if somebody will survive to what you said below about the burden to be removed... But they won't come up for at least 30 years.

Be careful with some characters ....some of them are used for text formating
    Thanks, I got it! It was the accented "e" the problem. However I had the forum language set to italian. I changed to english and want to see now what will it do.

lemme doit for you

its actually very simple:

In the eyes of our ruling class - we are very close to a cattle
    In some way its very true
    If you know how to use computer - this is considered now a privilege !!!
    In some other countries that those who rule - ]they kept population as low educated as possible
    And now - this population became a burden ...that need to be removed.
    They keep people ignorant because they still need a mass to control; and eliminate those who don't believe their lies.

Lemme rename this thread to "Scaredemic"

Nice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I shouldn't post american sources, but from an italian forum I'm following, they posted this below (from The Sentinel; I put the link because it shows data tables). And looks interesting:

Stanford study: no evidence that lockdowns slow COVID

A study conducted by researchers at Stanford University finds no clear, significant beneficial effect of mrNPIs (more restrictive non-pharmaceutical interventions) on case growth in any country. The Stanford study examined COVID-19 case growth in England, France, Germany, Iran, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, and the United States.

South Korea and Sweden implemented less restrictive NPIs but neither country implemented mandatory stay-at-home orders or business closures.

The authors conclude, While small benefits cannot be excluded, we do not find significant benefits on case growth of more restrictive NPIs. Similar reductions in case growth may be achievable with less restrictive interventions.

The potential harmful health and economic effects of NPIs were major influences for conducting the study.

Because of the potential harmful health effects of mrNPI including hunger, opioid-related overdoses, missed vaccinations4, increase in non-COVID diseases from missed health services, domestic abuse, mental health and suicidality, as well as a host of economic consequences with health implications it is increasingly recognized that their postulated benefits deserve careful study. One approach to evaluating NPI benefits uses disease modeling approaches. One prominent modeling analysis estimated that, across Europe, mrNPIs accounted for 81% of the reduction in the effective reproduction number (Rt), a measure of disease transmission. However, in the absence of empirical assessment of the policies, their effects on reduced transmission are assumed rather than assessed. That analysis attributes nearly all the reduction in transmission to the last intervention, whichever intervention happened to be last, complete lockdowns in France, or banning of public events in Sweden.

The authors employed a methodology that they believe balances the strengths of empirical analyses while taking into consideration underlying epidemic dynamics. We compare epidemic spread in places that implemented mrNPIs to counterfactuals that implemented only less-restrictive NPIs (lrNPIs). In this way, it may be possible to isolate the role of mrNPIs, net of lrNPIs and epidemic dynamics.

States not locked-down have fewer deaths per capita

The Sentinels analysis of COVID data from Worldometer found several interesting observations.

First, there is a wide disparity of cases and deaths per capita among the 43 states whose governors imposed statewide lockdowns. Hawaii has the lowest number of cases per million of population (17,291) as of January 18 and Tennessee has the most (100,708); the average is 72,073.

The states that werent locked down (Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming) have more cases per million of population (98,701) but they have 5% fewer deaths (1,151 vs. 1,214). The survival rate in the states not locked is also a little better (98.8% vs. 98.3%).

Less job loss in states not locked down

Along with fewer deaths per capita, the states not locked down have less job loss. The November jobs data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics shows they lost 3.2% of private-sector jobs compared to the year prior, but the lockdown state lost 6.1% of their jobs. The states allowed to stay open also lost fewer state government jobs (-2.5% vs. -5.8%).

They (the forum) also posted a graph that shows Sweden's trend with almost no restrictions and UK's trend with much more restrictions, but I'm unable to upload it...

And some months ago somebody dared to say: Sweden's King declared the no-restriction system has failed!
    Ye, because lockdowns are succeeding...

PS: accented character test è

EDIT: Ok, switching to english I got rid of that problem.

It's been 10 or more days since I've heard that british variant will become dominating in mid-march. And now there are at least 30% of cases.

Well, let's wait 2-3 weeks and see the numbers. Then we'll judge the "mythological" lethality of the Queen's flu.

And... 15 days ago --> Astrazeneca vaccine is only 60% effective because of its unique dose and will be used for under 55 only.

These days --> One-dose vaccines are more effective than double dose vaccines which don't give enough immunization for the elderly.

Remember John Mullins in the first map of Japanese mission, from SoF? "Something's not right..." (quot.)

In both cases, my question is still the same: then what the hell are you vaccinating us for???

Ostap, I don't know if you watched that video interview of a woman... that leads a company named Solari LLC or something like that.

Basically she said: "COVID vaccine is like injecting Microsoft's OS into the veins, people will become easily controllable...". Metaphoric? Maybe, but not too much..

Basically she said: "COVID vaccine is like injecting Microsoft's OS into the veins, people will become easily controllable...". Metaphoric? Maybe, but not too much..
    LoL ...everyone should start looking where "hosts" file is located withing their body ....in order to block future updates

---------- Post added 05-03-2021 at 13:26 ----------

this is probably how updates will happen

---------- Post added 05-03-2021 at 13:55 ----------

But aside the jocks -

In order to minimize effect of unwanted info - first and most important move is to thin the info down ....by flooding all sources that distribute it with unrelated posts or by posting preposterous stories (in the same tune) that would turn "undecided" people away.
    Your story is an example - next few lines will include specific combination of words that bots will pick up
    Bill, Gates, Epstein, Vaccination, Evil, Master, Billion, Reset, Terminate, Kill, Farm, Space, Money, Control, Update, Windows Melinda, Single

Second step is to shame or discredit info as much as possible by attacking anyone who support it or distribute it.

Third step - this is already automation ...This step will auto-kick in when there is large enough audience on your side ...
    They will censor this info them self ...

-------------------------------------------------------

So ....this story about Gates and vaccination
    First step already happened last year when this story first appeared in news - supported by documents and interviews and videos ...etc
    Info is credible !!! AND GATES IS A CRIMINAL !!
    Well ...what happen after is that all MSM started pushing lots of Gates positive articles...flooding sites that re-post info about Gates and his relation to vaccines ...etc

Second step is ongoing ... Not all but many forums and news sites (where comments section is enabled) - have a war floor now if anything about gates and vaccines is posted - People fighting ...trying to change minds of others ...cursing, insulting each other - basically - there are now 2 camps ...one against this info - other is supporting it ...

Third step is already in motion too - on many forums you can see negative reaction to any attempt to say something wrong about Gates from people who doesn't even know what its all about ...!!! Brainwashed starting to do their job...
    Last edited by Ostap; 06-03-2021 at 02:11.

@Marco
    Do you think Pelosi and Cuomo are in the same gang ?

Who would be above them ?

---------- Post added 05-03-2021 at 21:44 ----------

I'm not asking to snitch ...that would be very non-italian , non-russian , but acceptable in UK and other English speaking counties
    who encourage their citizens to snitch on each other ...to fight the covid of coz

So far - only English spoken countries have resolved to measures like this

AND ... PANDEMIC - IS FALS !!!!

Anyone who thinks its not .. sure their own right
    as it is for me to think otherwise

---------- Post added 06-03-2021 at 02:31 ----------

We are being screwed by our own government that been manipulated by NGO funded by who knows who ....
    basically NGO (None Government Organization) - right now run the world .....
    its a bunch of little companies funded by few dudes with moneys like soros (but not him...there are lots more than him)
    Soros - is just for us to hate him ...while others do the work

---------- Post added 06-03-2021 at 02:44 ----------

What ever is coming - will come ...
    What ever is coming - not only we are not ready (wearing a mask ? ..yea...we are ready) we are imbeciles !!! trusting our life to those who make money out of us

What ever is coming - start packing !!!

---------- Post added 06-03-2021 at 02:47 ----------

ow .. ...

No panic though ..just keep packing

Neither for money, nor for power, nor for control, all this is done. Because they have all this for a long time. It is done for another mysterious reason. Maybe a game ... Or because of things that don't come to mind.

Well, I don't have too much time now for replying everything above. I just want to report that Sardinia is the only zone in Italy flagged as "White" (lowest risk, less restrictions). Today at noon, my mother and I went to mall, to its internal store where there is the hairstyler; then I had to help her finding a new laptop for school (she is a teacher, and she can use a bonus to buy informatic stuff or choose an english course from qualified institutes in the UK; she went for courses, during the past years). Guess what.... We entered the mall and everything closed. Fucking closed. Most of the lights off. Only supermarket and pharmacy were still open. Downstairs, 2 guards told us "It is closed today and tomorrow, too". I've never seen this before... In october we had the very first restrictions after the summer exception (well, not that much of an exception because last year no spanish tourists for example), but when we went to that mall (I was with my mother, my brother and his girlfriend) everything was still open but with limitations of people admitted in.

So this is the "White Zone". You guys can imagine how worse are living those ones from those zones marked as "Orange" or "Red"...

Although the word "state" (dŭrzhava) in Bulgarian means something like "hold", "possess". And we are just guests on this planet ... and yet ... We are founding a new state called Sirius ...Where the only area will be the natural climate. Ostap is banning everyone and the problem is solved.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by red3ninja View Post
    Ostap is banning everyone and the problem is solved.
    If all were that simple

@Marco
    Do you think Pelosi and Cuomo are in the same gang ?

Who would be above them ?

---------- Post added 05-03-2021 at 21:44 ----------

I'm not asking to snitch ...that would be very non-italian , non-russian , but acceptable in UK and other English speaking counties
    who encourage their citizens to snitch on each other ...to fight the covid of coz

So far - only English spoken countries have resolved to measures like this
    Didn't read much about Cuomo, aside from a sex scandal. But in USA sex scandals are often fake, because they are a political weapon (remember those women who said "Donald J. Trump groped my ass 30 years ago!1!111!!111!!!!"?) to destroy somebody. And, yes: to be part of the same party not always means to be part of the same gang... You say Cuomo is doing something (about the KOVIDDY) the demokrats don't want he to do?
    Last edited by Marco; 08-03-2021 at 21:52. Reason: Some grammar corrections

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information