Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

My custom maps showcase (with download links!)

So, I'm kinda new to this site and I want to show off some maps I have made (these are not all the maps I have made)

Ursul Suburbs Classic (for classic TSE: https://mega.nz/#!opMCXCiR!yvbxHifdx...tFaHdw3mDBHsJg)
    Name:  Ursul1.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  246.7 KB
    Name:  Ursul2.jpg
Size:  267.4 KB
    Name:  Ursul3.jpg
Size:  268.3 KB
    As this suggests, this is a remake of Ursul Suburbs Classic from Serious Sam 2, the map is kinda laggy due to the amount of polygons and brushes, but it works and I'm really proud of it

Memphis (WIP, still not released)
    Name:  Memphis1.jpg
Size:  190.0 KB
    Name:  Memphis2.jpg
Size:  169.6 KB
    Name:  Memphis3.jpg
Size:  152.5 KB
    This is a map I have been working on for quite some time now, It's planned to be finished in a few weeks, or 1-2 months. It's a map set in Memphis, going through most of the city, with big fights and visually stunning areas

Ancient City of Alexandria (for classic TFE: https://mega.nz/#!N9tAWIwT!uxo3z4OPB...s09Tp-sYz2Yq6Q)
    Name:  ACOA1.jpg
Size:  208.2 KB
    Name:  ACOA2.jpg
Size:  180.3 KB
    Name:  ACOA3.jpg
Size:  186.8 KB
    This my longest map that I have and will probably ever make, clocking in at around 2 hours of gameplay, it took me 1 year to make this whole map, while it looks really good, the gameplay isn't the best, but it gave me a lot of knowledge of the editor. This is a city map, you start from the outer regions of the city's influence, you make your way through most of the city, penetrating the center and it's many temple's, and the last area is a giant residental/suburb region that is guarded heavily.

Villa Classic (for classic TSE: https://mega.nz/#!kw1xCajB!0sxGrfuOw...JnNyaPIxjkmzJU , also available in the revolution workshop)
    Name:  VillaClassic.jpg
Size:  291.6 KB
    This was a fun little side project, took me 3 days to make the gameplay, all of the textures and background are ported straight from ss3, and I think it turned out pretty damn good!

Now, those were some maps I made that I thought were pretty cool, I also have some deathmatch maps I made all inside of 1 mappack, thank you for reading!

Cool showcase!
    Steam Workshop
    My Serious Sam Content
    Youtube Channel (Serious Sam Content)
    To support my work you can donate me if you want.
    Contributor of Serious Sam: Revolution and mod STM (for TSE)

Thread Information