Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
    Figona / 42Adam Elite

Cool .

Last edited by GODLIKE; 16-02-2020 at 16:53.

Figona / 42Adam Elite
    Last edited by GODLIKE; 16-02-2020 at 16:53.
    ~ -[:42 A'dam Elite:]- ~ *GODLIKE*
    .:-'~'*-{-_FIGONA_-}-*'~'-:.====> GODLIKE

shithappens
    HELLO Ghosti AKA GODLIKE, whatsup how are you today? You -wnat- to join a clan with cool players but also not dead? CoB is not for you! Sori! CoB is a FE clan only, FE doesn't have a 1.07, you never played FE on regular basis and your screenshots are all bad except ST!!! (you died 10 times from Tankist lol ) I just don't understand, what are you trying to achieve here after your account was deleted in GZ???...
    gey :|

if you have some balls - go back to gz and play tourney

upd: btw nice splitscreen screenshots, GG's

shithappens
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack.O View Post
    if you have some balls - go back to gz and play tourney

upd: btw nice splitscreen screenshots, GG's
    What???? it's really splitscreen? amazing....

Sorry dude, you can't join CoB for many reasons:

1) Those screens are not sufficient

2) As explained above this is a First Encounter clan and you never played it (much?)

3) The clan is completely inactive so nobody's going to setup a vote

4) The leaders are inactive aswell

I've truely tried to help you on GZ but you've literally destroyed your chance, I can't do anything for you anymore. If I was you i'd work to gain back some legitimacy.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by SERPENTARION View Post
    i will never join gz again.

i will never (after this) talk or write with anyone of gz (just some personal contacts) gz is just a jail not more. and every person whos not 101% with you (all) is an not tolerated member.

I GAVED Hellspawn the command to delete my Profile. thats wasnt of his own it was me who asked for this!

i was talking some days with duke to enter the gz payment and then there comes a member called hellspawn hmm i dont will talk about this longer gz is not the real place for ss and nobody MUST REGISTER there only to play sam thats fact im free now free of gz take it easy and stay there you rly important guys ^^
    You made a bad use of your administrator rights, your faults have been noticed and pinpointed. All you basically had to do was apologizing, but instead of that, you lied to us all, you lied about deleting these posts while we could access the admin log and see you DID delete these posts, you lied about paying for GZ, it could've been offline at any time and we all believed we were safe!

How do you want people to consider you as a legit administrator? How do you want Duke to trust you if you're that liar? Like I said I really tried to help you, but at the end you disapointed me, you've disapointed us all.

That's the end of the debate, 42 A'dam doesn't care about GZ's dramas. Think about what I told you.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersniper98 View Post
    What???? it's really splitscreen? amazing....
    actually its not splitscreen, just for me its looks like it is, thats why i joke this way

Seeing this very late, sorry...

I didn't read the original messages/watched the original screenshots from Serpentarion, but I want to say to him:

If you manage to bring Jasper and Siany back on this forum and in game... and so promote C.o.B. in SE.... well, you will be in without playing a test match and without screenshots needed!

Spoiler Spoiler:

P.S.: "wnats"? Walnuts?
    Last edited by Marco; 22-03-2020 at 16:30. Reason: Noticed an error in thread's title

Thread Information