Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

Thread: Global Warming

Global Warming

Everybody remember ? ...

somehow i'm paying more per year to warm my house
    but its global warming right ?

so... when do we gonna get rid of the fake scientists ...that are liching money from Soros in order to provide us with fake info
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Name:  20200209Fcm4OH7H.png
Views: 0
Size:  58.5 KB

Global warming is a money scam

---------- Post added 09-02-2020 at 01:53 ----------

best part of it ... is that when google bots will scrape this page..
    nobody will be able to find it ...

Nope. Multinational companies and governments use global warming to make money: that's called "Greenwashing". That doesn't mean Global Warming is fake, sadly.

And these companies are as much responsible of this as responsible of plastic pollution...
    Steam Workshop
    My Serious Sam Content
    Youtube Channel (Serious Sam Content)
    To support my work you can donate me if you want.
    Contributor of Serious Sam: Revolution and mod STM (for TSE)

shithappens
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakanishu View Post
    Nope. Multinational companies and governments use global warming to make money: that's called "Greenwashing". That doesn't mean Global Warming is fake, sadly.

And these companies are as much responsible of this as responsible of plastic pollution...
    It shouldn't be called "global warming"... it is "climate change" (and they did actually change that term slowly over 2 years).... otherwise you wouldn't find a ton of snow in May and September in Russia... and other places with extreme periodic cold problems that should not have happened at all before. But people seem to notice only the 1 side of the problem, the higher by 0.5-1 degrees average temperature in some places (PANIC!!! THE ICES AT THE POLES ARE GONNA MELT BY 2030!!! lol), but.... soon you realize that the same behavior repeated 50 years ago, later or earlier... and yeah, it isn't exclusively warming... now I am not saying humans don't have an impact but it should not be called "Global Warming"...

On a side note:
    God damn that English university entrance exam I had... they wanted me to basically "WRITE A LETTER" to "support" Greta, basically lick her ass, hopefully I never go through such shit again... I wrote the most fake and glorified compliments just to pass and I did xD

Thread Information