Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    It's a shame that such an event couldn't go on, but I'll try to imagine the reason myself and won't ask any further.
    In short, I'm not sure to be welcomed by Ostap here, that's why I decided not to post any maps anymore, though, if people ask for it, I may push my newest levels on this site.

___

This is a pack of 2 levels, that contains new enemies which are compatible with the vanilla game (no need to install mod), there's a readme file in order on how to install but basically:

- Open Insomnium.zip
    - Extract its content (Bin, Classes & Insomnium.gro) in your main Serious Sam directory
    - Play the game and the maps
    Steam Workshop
    My Serious Sam Content
    Youtube Channel (Serious Sam Content)
    To support my work you can donate me if you want.
    Contributor of Serious Sam: Revolution and mod STM (for TSE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakanishu View Post
    In short, I'm not sure to be welcomed by Ostap here, that's why I decided not to post any maps anymore, though, if people ask for it, I may push my newest levels on this site.

___

This is a pack of 2 levels, that contains new enemies which are compatible with the vanilla game (no need to install mod), there's a readme file in order on how to install but basically:

- Open Insomnium.zip
    - Extract its content (Bin, Classes & Insomnium.gro) in your main Serious Sam directory
    - Play the game and the maps

Oh, I downloaded the original version (the first link) instead of Vanilla. Is it the same? However, I followed step 3 on readme and it worked correctly.

Since I'm part of the category "weaker computers" I decided to give it a try at Tourist. I want to say that, even if I had low frame rates, I noticed the maps (especially the first one) are better optimized than the original game!

Examples

Original game maps: after 30-45 mins the frame rate decreases until 0.3 and it is unplayable.

Your maps: I have huge drops and some freezes (especially in the lava zone with all of those Golems and in the final arena) when I fight the enemies, but... AFTER THE ARENA IS CLEAN, FRAME RATE RAISES AGAIN to 18-22 average (this wouldn't happen on original SE maps), so I find it even more stable than Croteam original maps!

Sounds: I recognized the Pinky/Spectre Demon from DOOM sound when those Stapins appear.

Monsters: the white one seems from Serious Sam 2, but its death sound (and animation) reminds me the Shambler from Quake. And... Didn't expect a Green Cannon Biomechanoid!

Secrets: For now, I found only a secret pill in the second map. I'll play again!

Keep up the good work!

PS. I read at strategic data. Text seems like written by some forum director with those Emperor, minions, etc...

Spoiler Spoiler:

EDIT: Uh, and last but not least, I had no crashes!

Yeah it is a heavy level, try running on lower settings - but most important disable flares.

The levels were designed on medium-strong machines so sorry for the bad frames

Glad you enjoyed!
    Steam Workshop
    My Serious Sam Content
    Youtube Channel (Serious Sam Content)
    To support my work you can donate me if you want.
    Contributor of Serious Sam: Revolution and mod STM (for TSE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information