Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Supersniper98 View Post
    You are right) I will record a game some time and hope for the best! I mean it doesn't cost me anything... It will be live tho, I don't like recording demos in this game because they are not very good... you can't see all the actions of a player clearly... mouse movements are smoothed out more than they need to, etc... spectator is even worse because ping affects them, even though its totally fine in Classic.
    Then you will record with an external program when fighting in real time. This also should capture the banner on the left when they'll start a kick/ban vote!

Well yes, I join that server often so I thought why not join the group, I thought I have to join to view the discussions but no, lol.... they are still broken)
    Attachment 7011
    Omg... what a "service" they do...

shithappens
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Then you will record with an external program when fighting in real time. This also should capture the banner on the left when they'll start a kick/ban vote!
    Yes) Sadly, Fortress is not very often played but it is not a problem, I will also make a chat-zoom and vote-zoom binds for the video))

Personal opinion: if it is true that Windows 10 support expires in 2025, then it is not that convenient to buy now. In 2022-2023-2024 Microsoft could release a new OS, and I should change twice in 5 years? I still use Windows 7 since 2011 and I'm happy with it. Yeah, maybe I don't have to browse the internet that much, but 5 years is not 50 years. Let's only hope new Windows (how will they name it? Windows Twenty? Windows 40th Anniversary?) will be closer to 7 rather than 10.

Uhm, I just decided to google "Windows 10 successor" on the search bar and it came out the 10 support will end in 2029 (extended), not in 2025, and that Microsoft just announced "Windows 10 will be the LAST Windows OS"... And Wikipedia confirms that, too.

Then all of those articles (mostly in italian) I read months ago about 2025 as expiring date, were all lies and fake news... I should change my profession into journalist so that I will verify everything next time!

shithappens
    Uhm, I just decided to google "Windows 10 successor" on the search bar and it came out the 10 support will end in 2029 (extended), not in 2025, and that Microsoft just announced "Windows 10 will be the LAST Windows OS"... And Wikipedia confirms that, too.
    So how long do you plan to sit on Atom?

Then all of those articles (mostly in italian) I read months ago about 2025 as expiring date, were all lies and fake news... I should change my profession into journalist so that I will verify everything next time!
    You don't have to be a journalist to do that)

So how long do you plan to sit on Atom?
    This emergency state is the last thing I wanted to happen... I'll think about it again in 12-13 months... then, I'll choose first what's best between a laptop and a mini-tower (both categories, medium to high-end of course)...

You don't have to be a journalist to do that)
    Yes, but if I work as a journalist, I can earn "public" funds.

shithappens
    This emergency state is the last thing I wanted to happen... I'll think about it again in 12-13 months... then, I'll choose first what's best between a laptop and a mini-tower (both categories, medium to high-end of course)...
    People here still buy stuff even if it's an emergency state, just takes longer to deliver

People here still buy stuff even if it's an emergency state, just takes longer to deliver
    That happened to me, too, for a tractor part. Also, we have had a prohibition to buy electronics recently (now we are able to do again, but that could also happen again).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information