Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

Thread: my open letter

my open letter

well, hello again
    i ve got some bans for cheating.
    by system or by admin - doesnt matter.
    i just wanna ask u: have u ever considered that if some player will spent a lot of time on practice - he will become a true beast in this game? (and its not only
    about gaming - if u will practice *something* and spent enough time for this - u will be good at this *something* )
    so here i will try to explain some things

part 1 - practice

im here (in game i mean) since summer 2011. so its mean that now - i got 7+ years of very VERY active practice in dm of this game. i meet so many players, i saw countless
    demos with players like joakim, devastator, zeo, destroyer, abe122, marduk, high voltage, black spirit, gods hand and many others. of course i ve learned so many tips/trick-jumps/position-skills
    and lets count: (demos + practise) * spended time = ?
    ? = a completely insane player (yes, like me)
    so, main point of this part - PRACTICE IS EVERYTHING
    ps - this game is called "shooter" right? i have 2700+ hours in CSGO, so of course i can hit a moving target with sniper rifle or shotgun, thanks.

part 2 - know your enemy

as i said, i ve meet a so many players - pro's/cheaters/superstars/noobs etc. and im gonna say one thing - if u know how exact player will move - u will easily beat him.
    so here is example:
    if i see Badboy - i know that i should be very carefull, and avoid his sniper rifle at the open places. also he is very good with close-grenade fights, so i should
    attack him when he doesnt see me.
    if i see Lendru - i know that he will try to take a grenades, and then he will try to get frags with "infinity-leftclick-spam". of course he will stay in the dark corner,
    without any move. of course he will wear a kleer skin, coz dark corner will hide hime (but he doesnt know, that its doesnt work with player who pay enough attention to the game).
    and OF COURSE he will call me "FUCKING CHEATER" when i kill him with sniper rifle. i cant remember, when i saw him first time, but his gamestyle didnt changed at all.
    if i see Falconer - i know that he will camp soooooo much. on Hole in underground, on RS in underground, at Grenades (lower one) on Fortress etc. so, when i play vs him,
    i know 1 thing - patience is rewarded. he is not the player, who don't do mistakes (im too). i need to wait till his mistake - and then kill him
    so, main point of this part - knowledge of what your enemies can do, or what they cant.

part 3 - tactics/strategy

mostly - i use 2 styles of playing:
    1 - hit and run (mostly for 1v1). if u enemy is 200/200 - firstly u need to drop him till 100/100. hit - run - hit - run. when u will hear that he is collect some 25armor or 25hp
    its perfect time to rush him down and get the frag
    2 - oversmart and overplay (50% - 50% , 1v1 - ffa). if your enemy is not so dumb - he will not get you frag for free. he will deal damage to you too (captain obvious here).
    u should be 2 steps ahead him, also u should have a good position. u can camp on roofs (Yodeler), you can wait a bit on roof (LT), or u can overrun and kill him even from
    behind (TLT). when i chase enemy, i always try to think "hm wher did he go? / hm if i were him which way i choose?"
    also, i almost always try to surprise my enemy with unexpected attack.
    3 - hit him till he die by 1 attack (rare 1v1 strategy). HP - doesnt matter (even if he is 200-200), but u should be sure that u CAN do it, and enemy will NOT run away.
    perfect example - roof above double shotgun at LT
    main point - remember, your tactic is depend of what kind of player is against you. so KNOW YOUR ENEMY x2

some lil things:
    1 - hud_bshowtime=1 - time counter (pickup redheart-redarmor at 10:29 -> come again at 12:29 and pickup again. its LT example, different map - different timings)
    2 - mdl_ishadowquality=2 - some shadows can go through the walls, so u can spot enemies much easier
    3 - u cant just not count random/luck, its part of everything.
    4 - ninja said to me - "you can't hear footsteps sound". rofl_lmao_nocomments
    5 - while you ban fair player (yes, i mean myself) - ninja is still plaiyng with lightbulbs

at the end:
    Ostap, i always was a fair player (may be trashtalker a bit, may be not a bit), i have no reason to cheat in this game. i really wonder why this bans was happen.
    90% of active players now - lowskilled as hell (yes, i mean players like Lendru) and they didnt have a clue how to play dm of this game smartly.
    it would be nice, if u will stop giving me bans for nothing.
    Jacky was here, have a nice day.

....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

did u even read my post?

ok, anyway:

1 - music sound = 0
    so i can easily spot my opponent by his sounds (jumps/steps/picking items)

2 - i told u, mdl_ishadowquality=2. its all about shadows

3 - know ur enemy. perfect example of kleer, who trying hide in the cornen, and newbie player, who cant play smartly

9.11 (timecode) - this is look like clear wh, i agree with this. BUT as i said before - "3 - u cant just not count random/luck, its part of everything." this is the ONLY suspicious moment in ur video.

I have to agree with Jack. O. Played some frag maps with/against him and others, and everything what he says about, is legit. For sure, he was trasher, but not a cheater. That ban wouldnt happen if i was an admin. Other players play with that style, hearing sounds in map, uses shadows, runs to respawn places in map, and wait for opponent near it, ect... Wallhack, aimbot and other cheats are more obvious.
    [Rocketers] CTPAX

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.O View Post
    well, hello again
    i ve got some bans for cheating.
    by system or by admin - doesnt matter.
    i just wanna ask u: have u ever considered that if some player will spent a lot of time on practice - he will become a true beast in this game? (and its not only
    about gaming - if u will practice *something* and spent enough time for this - u will be good at this *something* )
    so here i will try to explain some things

part 1 - practice

im here (in game i mean) since summer 2011. so its mean that now - i got 7+ years of very VERY active practice in dm of this game. i meet so many players, i saw countless
    demos with players like joakim, devastator, zeo, destroyer, abe122, marduk, high voltage, black spirit, gods hand and many others. of course i ve learned so many tips/trick-jumps/position-skills
    and lets count: (demos + practise) * spended time = ?
    ? = a completely insane player (yes, like me)
    so, main point of this part - PRACTICE IS EVERYTHING
    ps - this game is called "shooter" right? i have 2700+ hours in CSGO, so of course i can hit a moving target with sniper rifle or shotgun, thanks.

part 2 - know your enemy

as i said, i ve meet a so many players - pro's/cheaters/superstars/noobs etc. and im gonna say one thing - if u know how exact player will move - u will easily beat him.
    so here is example:
    if i see Badboy - i know that i should be very carefull, and avoid his sniper rifle at the open places. also he is very good with close-grenade fights, so i should
    attack him when he doesnt see me.
    if i see Lendru - i know that he will try to take a grenades, and then he will try to get frags with "infinity-leftclick-spam". of course he will stay in the dark corner,
    without any move. of course he will wear a kleer skin, coz dark corner will hide hime (but he doesnt know, that its doesnt work with player who pay enough attention to the game).
    and OF COURSE he will call me "FUCKING CHEATER" when i kill him with sniper rifle. i cant remember, when i saw him first time, but his gamestyle didnt changed at all.
    if i see Falconer - i know that he will camp soooooo much. on Hole in underground, on RS in underground, at Grenades (lower one) on Fortress etc. so, when i play vs him,
    i know 1 thing - patience is rewarded. he is not the player, who don't do mistakes (im too). i need to wait till his mistake - and then kill him
    so, main point of this part - knowledge of what your enemies can do, or what they cant.

part 3 - tactics/strategy

mostly - i use 2 styles of playing:
    1 - hit and run (mostly for 1v1). if u enemy is 200/200 - firstly u need to drop him till 100/100. hit - run - hit - run. when u will hear that he is collect some 25armor or 25hp
    its perfect time to rush him down and get the frag
    2 - oversmart and overplay (50% - 50% , 1v1 - ffa). if your enemy is not so dumb - he will not get you frag for free. he will deal damage to you too (captain obvious here).
    u should be 2 steps ahead him, also u should have a good position. u can camp on roofs (Yodeler), you can wait a bit on roof (LT), or u can overrun and kill him even from
    behind (TLT). when i chase enemy, i always try to think "hm wher did he go? / hm if i were him which way i choose?"
    also, i almost always try to surprise my enemy with unexpected attack.
    3 - hit him till he die by 1 attack (rare 1v1 strategy). HP - doesnt matter (even if he is 200-200), but u should be sure that u CAN do it, and enemy will NOT run away.
    perfect example - roof above double shotgun at LT
    main point - remember, your tactic is depend of what kind of player is against you. so KNOW YOUR ENEMY x2

some lil things:
    1 - hud_bshowtime=1 - time counter (pickup redheart-redarmor at 10:29 -> come again at 12:29 and pickup again. its LT example, different map - different timings)
    2 - mdl_ishadowquality=2 - some shadows can go through the walls, so u can spot enemies much easier
    3 - u cant just not count random/luck, its part of everything.
    4 - ninja said to me - "you can't hear footsteps sound". rofl_lmao_nocomments
    5 - while you ban fair player (yes, i mean myself) - ninja is still plaiyng with lightbulbs

at the end:
    Ostap, i always was a fair player (may be trashtalker a bit, may be not a bit), i have no reason to cheat in this game. i really wonder why this bans was happen.
    90% of active players now - lowskilled as hell (yes, i mean players like Lendru) and they didnt have a clue how to play dm of this game smartly.
    it would be nice, if u will stop giving me bans for nothing.
    Jacky was here, have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.O View Post
    did u even read my post?

ok, anyway:

1 - music sound = 0
    so i can easily spot my opponent by his sounds (jumps/steps/picking items)

2 - i told u, mdl_ishadowquality=2. its all about shadows

3 - know ur enemy. perfect example of kleer, who trying hide in the cornen, and newbie player, who cant play smartly

9.11 (timecode) - this is look like clear wh, i agree with this. BUT as i said before - "3 - u cant just not count random/luck, its part of everything." this is the ONLY suspicious moment in ur video.
    Oooh, welocome back on this forum Jack, didn't see this at the time.

I agree to everything you wrote, I found some of your infos in a post made by Click (from your ex-clan, Devils) on this forum years ago (2012 I think). Thanks to shadows I now can even see TOYBOY & friends wearing invisibility sometimes.

And.. Jack: what did Lendru tell you last night on Survival of The Sickest server? There is password for observers there and I watched the demo later.

Name:  Lendru_vs_Jack.png
Views: 0
Size:  16.2 KB

Looks like you guys stopped multiple times for a chat.

I assume his words were: "Cheater", "Cheater ??", "Bye cheater"...

PS: How can you say if does Ninja use lightbulbs? Did he tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    There is no need to cheat against Alenex. Never played against this guy, but I watched an old demo of him against other italians, plus this video... I think Alenex would be absolutely at hand even for me.

Then, please upload another version of this video with music turned off and shadows set at "One Light" (or "mdl_ishadowquality=2" as Jack wrote).

ayo

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    And.. Jack: what did Lendru tell you last night on Survival of The Sickest server? There is password for observers there and I watched the demo later.

Looks like you guys stopped multiple times for a chat.

I assume his words were: "Cheater", "Cheater ??", "Bye cheater"...
    yes, something like this

PS: How can you say if does Ninja use lightbulbs? Did he tell you?
    its easy to notice. he always know when im camping around the corner. he cant spot me by shadows, but light's shining is clearly give him information of me and he starts to pre-fire. also, yea, he clearly said it to me.

Thread Information