Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

Sony ... the real one ... Where are you ?

Hi dudes ...

I'm trying to get in touch with this player ..."Sony"..
    but not the one who's been impersonating him for the last few years...or ... hmm i dont know

He's email bounced back ... skype is dead ...
    Can someone ask him to get in touch ? ...

Until I'll get it sorted out - his nik name is banned ...
    Last edited by Ostap; 11-08-2017 at 07:02.
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Since few days ago ... i've the old database of samtrack that goes back to 2012...

it does not shed any light on SONY mistery....
    but i've found that his name were used for quite a while ... ... last 2 years ... at least...

Maybe Karel ... can explain some of those...
    I've found that dude were impersonating many players ...

ratamahata:

Name:  20170813LM4Wr0z9.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  104.8 KB

Tiho

Name:  20170813zPxA380L.jpg
Size:  103.8 KB

Shooters Alex

Name:  20170813jZnLRPPI.jpg
Size:  110.0 KB

*Cadis Etrama Di Raizel*
    What's the matter? He is on FB. I can tell him to reply here. Is it something urgent?
    [Rocketers] Sandy

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *SANDY*

Quote Originally Posted by S.a'n~d-y View Post
    What's the matter? He is on FB. I can tell him to reply here. Is it something urgent?
    Well ... i just like to ask him about his nickname .... and lots of people who use that ...

*Cadis Etrama Di Raizel*
    The funny thing is that he also didn't know the reason for that until i explained him what is actually happening.

3 years ago when gamespy shut down Alex released master server patch to keep the game alive. Sony installed that patch and everything was ok. But to help the south american sam community he put a tutorial video on youtube to play sam online. Obviously the instructions were hard as it was him who was explaining it and people couldn't follow it. So he gave a link to his game which was patched and had xplus mod installed in it. But before sharing the game, he forgot to remove his tags from the game. So people use that tag still nowdays and sony is ok with that because he don't play sam anymore
    [Rocketers] Sandy

~-[:42 A'dam Elite:]-~ *SANDY*

Quote Originally Posted by S.a'n~d-y View Post
    The funny thing is that he also didn't know the reason for that until i explained him what is actually happening.

3 years ago when gamespy shut down Alex released master server patch to keep the game alive. Sony installed that patch and everything was ok. But to help the south american sam community he put a tutorial video on youtube to play sam online. Obviously the instructions were hard as it was him who was explaining it and people couldn't follow it. So he gave a link to his game which was patched and had xplus mod installed in it. But before sharing the game, he forgot to remove his tags from the game. So people use that tag still nowdays and sony is ok with that because he don't play sam anymore
    Thanx for explaining it ...
    Its nice that he's ok with that ... but it is still not allowed on 42... so i'll keep that nik banned ...
    I doubt that changing the nick would be a difficult task for someone who attempts to use it....

Thread Information