Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

mad dog is banned from forum.

I 've banned user mad dog from forum, for hard trashtalking in his posts (2 or 3 times), also he was banned few times in servers, for breaking some rules. And trashtalking a lot, insulting players and admins many times. Now , he got ban for 1 week. Hope next time, he will know how to behave !

shithappens
    Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    I 've banned user mad dog from forum, for hard trashtalking in his posts (2 or 3 times), also he was banned few times in servers, for breaking some rules. And trashtalking a lot, insulting players and admins many times. Now , he got ban for 1 week. Hope next time, he will know how to behave !
    Quote Originally Posted by mad dog
    how morhund and sick motherfucker and suck-dicker have admin rules in le'survival? this pathetic bybe its a have sick brain today this loser fife minutes ago ban me for teaming and insulting licke evrytime suck child!!!!!!!!!!!!! but that nots more this fucking rus ass ban me evrytime but he is not love poland , that is im mind ! wen im have once cwestion?????????? how old is it this shitting morhund 10-15 0r 18 years ? who giwen to fucking childs admins rules? fuck ostap cheange this sick rullez but this noobs-admins?!!!!! only motherfuckers child wh elite u have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yep... he deserve this...)) he is an old man but behave like child((( 10 or more times i tried to say him to stop but he continue:

1. His camping/teaming
    2. His trash/racism

Ye and i learned that he has been doing this for many years now... and bans were given to him in the past as well! I really doubt he will know how to behave next time but i am still optimistic))
    I am really sorry for his friend (Small Mad Dog) that have to suffer this every time, because he isn't as bad as him but sadly has same IP......

Immortals Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Supersniper98 View Post
    Yep... he deserve this...)) he is an old man but behave like child((( 10 or more times i tried to say him to stop but he continue:

1. His camping/teaming
    2. His trash/racism

Ye and i learned that he has been doing this for many years now... and bans were given to him in the past as well! I really doubt he will know how to behave next time but i am still optimistic))
    I am really sorry for his friend (Small Mad Dog) that have to suffer this every time, because he isn't as bad as him but sadly has same IP......
    He is 14-15 years old. He told me that

Professional autist
    he is an old man but behave like child
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester View Post
    Snipr pwned
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

shithappens
    нихуя себе..... why is this huy then calling all Russians CCCP bicz (what does 15 year old know about it)?? why in such terrible English? and why do you believe this stupid mofo, if you know by now that everything that comes from his mouth is absolute nonsense?!

P.S.: Zdzi, in Polish schools do you learn English? ... or what?

Immortals Clan
    нихуя себе..... why is this huy then calling all Russians CCCP bicz (what does 15 year old know about it)?? why in such terrible English? and why do you believe this stupid mofo, if you know by now that everything that comes from his mouth is absolute nonsense?!
    I guess from parents, TV, etc..

shithappens
    I guess from parents, TV, etc..
    Well yes ok... but i feel that this guy has something personal with Russia ... (he hates all), which is why i think he is old... but ok if 15 years old guy
    speaks English like this, its a shame for him)) But look at Small Mad Dog, he is much better! don't you agree??)) (and that is strange that they are friends)

Professional autist
    P.S.: Zdzi, in Polish schools do you learn English? ... or what?
    Da
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

Immortals Founder
    he is an old man but behave like child(((
    I guess you mixed him with another MaDDoG from Villains clan, who's inactive for almost a decade and is like 35 y.o. atm
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

shithappens
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    I guess you mixed him with another MaDDoG from Villains clan, who's inactive for almost a decade and is like 35 y.o. atm
    Nah) I could tell he is old just by his English (although not only it), young people know better English lol (SmallMadDog speaks sooo much better), this guy only heard it and speaks like this:
    bann stupid morhand kid camping in red whater!!!!!!!

... Not sure if it's joke or not)) but he always spoke like that

Campers Clan
    There used to be a maddog from Exodus team, but this one is different

Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

Thread Information