Someone may remember that i was banned once for ''Trashing'' this guy called Jack Of Diamonds,maybe the thread is still here somewhere but i'm too lazy to check.
Btw,''TRASHING'' was : ''Go 1vs1'',''U scared?'',''Cock of diamonds'' (as he called many players ''cock'' and as he says it is not insulting..)

Now,he keeps trashing me while i'm not even answering most of the times,i've also tried to be nice with this guy but there is no way,an example is today he called me ''italian shit'' and ''faggot'' or something like that lol,you can check logs on 42ams shotty server.
He also got angry cause i killed him by hitting his body after he was killed so he died as he spawned,that's funny because he does it intentionally every time even on 1 vs 1.

You may wonder,why this post?.
I saw that this is a common behaviour by Jack,trashing and insulting so.. as i was banned for this (but unfairly i might add) why does this guy keep acting like that and no one does anything?.Was i banned only because i am no one in this forum while he is somehow known here?.

Ostap you said ''This is not gz bla bla no trashing here'',''Rules are for all''

Also i don't want him to be banned,i just want us to be all on the same level,otherwise i can start trash and insulting too with no consequences right?