Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
    Campers Clan

shotty tournament: dates

The Winter Tournament is over so the Shotty Tournament is about to begin, please leave in this thread the times when you would be available to play so I can schedule the games

Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

Any day in February

shithappens
    I can play any day... but i am free from 18:45-19:00 to 22:00 (GMT+2)

Sorry, Meta: which version of Shotty Trouble will be used for this event? The classic one used for Winter Tournament or the server-side edited Little Trouble commonly used in A'dam Frag 13?

If it is the classic one, as long as you all wait for Tournament dates, I think I'm still in time for proposing to play in a fixed map.

I mean, reading this:

Shotty Trouble was not even an original map. NEO from Gods Clan just edited Little Trouble in 2002 and he even forgot that he removed +25 armor near the entrance to double barrel shotgun by accident while editing .
    he also forgot to delete one rocket ammo item
    Yeah, he forgot to remove rocket ammo too
    I was surprised by the fact that in almost 15 years Shotty Trouble has not been fixed yet.

So, I decided to add the missing 25 armor, and also convert rockets in shells, by myself.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm apologize by advance for posting OT here, but the original discussion has been closed.

EDIT: Important important important ! ! !

I added 2 shell recharges near 25 armor, where there were tommygun bullets (in ST version made by NEO, they were missing too). So, I replaced the link and deleted the previous one.
    Last edited by Marco; 08-03-2017 at 20:23. Reason: New Link (again!)

What's the password to that Shotty 2017 server by the way, since "sosexy" didn't seem to work anymore...

Campers Clan
    ron vs streng Wednesday 22/02 @ 21 CET (GMT+1)

join pass is "swissshotty"

Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

got it. Thanx!

due to my high ping I and Streng agreed to postpone the match for sunday 26.02.17 (21:00 CET)
    Thanx for anderstanding))

np ron, and good match at you 2 for sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Sorry, Meta: which version of Shotty Trouble will be used for this event? The classic one used for Winter Tournament or the server-side edited Little Trouble commonly used in A'dam Frag 13?

If it is the classic one, as long as you all wait for Tournament dates, I think I'm still in time for proposing to play in a fixed map.

I mean, reading this:

I was surprised by the fact that in almost 15 years Shotty Trouble has not been fixed yet.

So, I decided to add the missing 25 armor, and also convert rockets in shells, by myself.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm apologize by advance for posting OT here, but the original discussion has been closed.

I added 2 shell recharges near 25 armor, where there were tommygun bullets (in ST version made by NEO, they were missing too). So, I replaced the link and deleted the previous one.
    Just edited previous link inside the spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post

I mean, reading this:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Titi Titus Pullo View Post
    oke ty Marco

Whoops, my fault.

I forgot to add respawn option to shells, so I edited the map again and replaced the link again too. I hope this is the last update!

However, I added 2 more recharges where tommy bullets have been deleted. So, referring to this one and to the bold underlined above, here they are:

Name:  Shotty Trouble_Copy1_shot0000.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  438.2 KB
    Name:  Shotty Trouble_Copy1_shot0001.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  437.8 KB

Thread Information