Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    you take always one alone part You are all the time negative man!! So stop speak and play!! SS isn't a chat room like you said to sniper, you speaked still in observer in full shotty game, ago 2mn before pff last next time you will be ban!!

Ron, we wait the end of Winter tournament 2017

Immortals Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Titi Titus Pullo View Post
    you take always one alone part You are all the time negative man!! So stop speak and play!! SS isn't a chat room like you said to sniper, you speaked still in observer in full shotty game, ago 2mn before pff last next time you will be ban!!
    gl with that

Negative only to you, because you a mudak.

Professional autist
    Pls go away with this swearing bullshit, this can be solved in game...
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

You and Zdzi, you aren't negatives? So why "Mudak" (insulte still) or "Bullshits" (agressive words)!!! Cool men, keep calm!!!

SS is just a old game really few active, so find you of others hobits, it's important

Last edited by Titi Titus Pullo; 25-01-2017 at 23:55.

Professional autist
    the 2 players than nobody like, together it's funny

The ex-cheater and swearer "Zdzi" and "Winch" already ban of admins for injures and not respect of players !

And it's me who say or do of the "bullshits"? hehe Nice try inverse the roles

But in the life we are than we are men!! It's all, bullshits for you or no
    Pls go away with this swearing bullshit, this can be solved in game x2

You and Zdzi, you aren't negatives? So why "Mudak" (insulte still) or "Bullshits" (agressive words)!!! Cool men, keep calm!!!

SS is just a old game really few active, so find you of others hobits, it's important

Pls go away with this swearing bullshit, this can be solved in game x3

Didn't said mudak
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

Wow still you Yep, you and winch are of ex-bans (bans still recent) for intolerances on the others players, and so what is the problem? Assume man!!

OMG, You are really the Champion of SS "No-lifers" and "addict stories" !! Plz seriously, run to buy a life

The business is close for me But you can continue have to be in rage np

Immortals Clan
    Wow still you Yep, you and winch are of ex-bans (bans still recent) for intolerances on the others players, and so what is the problem? Assume man!!

OMG, You are really the Champion of SS "No-lifers" and "addict stories" !! Plz seriously, run to buy a life

The business is close for me But you can continue have to be in rage np
    30+ years old man, told to teenager what he must do in life... Champion of SS "No-lifer" - its you.

"Respect to all players!!!" - very stupid reason for ban.

Ok. stop this crap.

mad coz its true? u r twofaced fag with big mouth and u just trying to be positive, thats it.

@zdz he will never accept ur challenge in game, coz he is sooo bad, and can only talk. i already ask him about 1v1, and only what i've heard was: " ahahha lol i already win u ahaha lol lol ahaha"

Go Panthouse with girlies and openbar guys, Titi offer you a good-lifes this night Stop cry !!

Quote Originally Posted by titi titus pullo View Post
    go panthouse with girlies and openbar guys, titi offer you a good-lifes this night stop cry !!
    hahahahah that thug style lmao

s4f
    I'm in! Add me!

Campers Clan
    3 places left until registration gets locked

Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

Campers Clan
    required amount of players has been reached, registration is now locked. Good luck everyone!

Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

TY a lot at "SKYWARD" for the complet organization of this "Shotty Tournament 2017", like i really had all stopped by miss time !!!

And TY at all "the Particants" and "Good Luck by advance"

Immortals Founder
    TY a lot at "SKYWARD" for the complet organization of this "Shotty Tournament 2017", like i really had all stopped by miss time !!!

And TY at all "the Particants" and "Good Luck by advance"
    I saw you with a nickname "My last games, BB, I leave to Tokio" or smth else yesterday, gonna give up with an organization?
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information