Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I would have been pleased to play this tournament, but I decided not to play arena fps games online anymore because of my internet connection.
    I discovered that in online matches I should turn off WiFi and plug in ethernet cable (yes: since I began playing online, in december 2012, I always played in WiFi mode...) to get more stability and less packet loss (that means lag and green wave in lagometer always flickering). But I'm sure it won't improve gaming performance so much than in WiFi (even if I hadn't tested yet), because of the type of connection (ADSL copper cable line) and the fact I am some kilometers out of my village (and it means I get less upload&download speed than line should have, that is 7 Mbps: I get less than that speed).

I will observe when I can, or I will download demos (if possible). I'm neutral, so good luck everyone who will play this tournament.

However, the Shotty Tournament could be more interesting if you add other maps in it. There are some shotty maps, like: Shotty Complex, Shotty Power, Shotty Tomb and so on... why not add them?
    Last edited by Marco; 13-01-2017 at 18:07.

Yo Marco, there is already a other tounrnament with of others maps include. ty for your reply cya

Quote Originally Posted by Titi Titus Pullo View Post
    Yo Marco, there is already a other tounrnament with of others maps include. ty for your reply cya
    Winter Tournament?

Anyways, I intended other "Shotty" maps.

Campers Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    However, the Shotty Tournament could be more interesting if you add other maps in it. There are some shotty maps, like: Shotty Complex, Shotty Power, Shotty Tomb and so on... why not add them?
    That's a good idea, we started by the idea of a shotty trouble tourney but we may keep the idea for a next tournament soon enough

Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

Quote Originally Posted by Metaliman View Post
    That's a good idea, we started by the idea of a shotty trouble tourney but we may keep the idea for a next tournament soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    I would have been pleased to play this tournament, but I decided not to play arena fps games online anymore because of my internet connection.
    I discovered that in online matches I should turn off WiFi and plug in ethernet cable (yes: since I began playing online, in december 2012, I always played in WiFi mode...) to get more stability and less packet loss (that means lag and green wave in lagometer always flickering). But I'm sure it won't improve gaming performance so much than in WiFi (even if I hadn't tested yet), because of the type of connection (ADSL copper cable line) and the fact I am some kilometers out of my village (and it means I get less upload&download speed than line should have, that is 7 Mbps: I get less than that speed).

I will observe when I can, or I will download demos (if possible). I'm neutral, so good luck everyone who will play this tournament.

Shotty Complex no armor! + 1

ShottyPower + 1
    ~=>}Immortals{<=~

For me, doesn't really matter which map.
    Be it whatever.

Yo bros, the Player "Royal" join us for the tournament

Immortals Founder
    I'll quit if Shotty Complex will be added The most retarded map of all the time
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Campers Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    This tournament will stay shotty trouble exclusivity, the diversified shotty maps tourney will come later depending of how those two current tourneys will go

Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaliman View Post
    This tournament will stay shotty trouble exclusivity, the diversified shotty maps tourney will come later depending of how those two current tourneys will go
    Ok, I read that it was organized in Shotty Trouble, but I didn't understand it was EXCLUSIVELY a Shotty Trouble Tournament. I mean: how about to rename it? So, next (if possible, as you said) Shotty Tournament will be 'multimap' (with or without Shotty Complex, asd), but with exact name it will become more clear.

Little OT
    Btw, I logged on Shotty Trouble server in last 2 days with a coloured tag and I didn't get banned. It seems Ostap fixed that issue...
    End OT

shithappens
    Yo bros, the Player "Royal" join us for the tournament
    Hello, why can't I find "Royal" in the list of players in the schedule post?... he is an old player from France!)

Sam Winchester (when you observe or other), your negatives advices and talks all the time in game on the tournaments subject or all players (still today with "ron" by example), you can stop direct, that will be cool !! And play a bit that will change!! Ty by advance

Immortals Clan
    Sam Winchester (when you observe or other), your negatives advices and talks all the time in game on the tournaments subject or all players (still today with "ron" by example), you can stop direct, that will be cool !! And play a bit that will change!! Ty by advance
    when i dont want play - i didnt play. have problems with that?

[Jan-Wed-25 17:52:57] Client 2::ron, go st - negative advice? negative talk?

poshel to hell. ty

p.s. i dont leave from game when some good guy, who have better skill, played with me.

[Jan-Tue-24 21:04:42] . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . Titi "Titus Pullo"::ty love)
    [Jan-Tue-24 21:04:42] Client 3::zdzichu join
    [Jan-Tue-24 21:04:44] . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . Titi "Titus Pullo"::kiss
    [Jan-Tue-24 21:04:46] . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . Titi "Titus Pullo":
    [Jan-Tue-24 21:04:48] Client 3::he need leave
    [Jan-Tue-24 21:04:51] Client 3:: ofc
    [Jan-Tue-24 21:07:28] . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . Titi "Titus Pullo"::wihtout commands he is crushed
    [Jan-Tue-24 21:07:33] I love lolis::go away
    [Jan-Tue-24 21:07:36] . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . Titi "Titus Pullo"::i see it do
    [Jan-Tue-24 21:07:39] Client 3::...
    [Jan-Tue-24 21:07:41] . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . Titi "Titus Pullo"::we see all
    [Jan-Tue-24 21:07:48] . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . Titi "Titus Pullo"::predict commadns he use
    [Jan-Tue-24 21:08:01] . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . Titi "Titus Pullo"::gg bb bros

So, when does the tournament begin?

upd: I got it. sorry))

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information