Welcome to the 42 Amsterdam multiserver.

View Poll Results: Should Titi be removed from administration?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 40.00%
  • No

9 60.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Titi...

Quote Originally Posted by Metaliman View Post
    well 21 days ban for trashtalking is quite too much I gotta admit, I remember when I was admin we had a list of penalties with times, I wonder if it's still applied...
    The admin rules still do apply to all admins....

Quote Originally Posted by Jockant View Post
    Been having long talks with Titi in the game since 2012, and I never remember him being
    too rude against anyone by then. Always cool at least from what I've seen.

I know it gets to nerves if you constantly get fragged with cheap kills or get
    called out, but yeah shouldn't deserve a long ban for that really...
    Alcohol does change people perspective .... and behavior ....
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

There's nothing bad I could say about Titi. He is a respectful and kind person, therefore: don't remove him. But I have to agree that admins must not ban players for every small issue, as many people mentioned before, our community is already small enough. We cannot afford to lose more players due to overstrict server administration. The only reason why I'm bringing this argument again is because I think it's a really important one.

Zdzichu, you actually started this by insulting Titi so I don't know what else I suppose to say to that. Next time better leave the game before you call somebody asshole. SGI is a respected clan and it should remain like this. Titi won't be mad at you for this forever, so simply don't make this bigger than it is, keep your head down in the next time and don't give him another reason to ban you. End of story. We are all just wasting our precious time here with arguing, which we could invest in other things, for example in playing an awesome game like Serious Sam.

Professional autist
    It was expected that more people say no..
    You all are saying strong arguments that titi is very kind and good person to you all.
    I think im that kind of unlucky.

Well, i started that dumb situation with asshole, and i wanted finish it with simple apologize and having hope, that ends. But i think it didn't worked.
    Best what i can do is sit quiet and nothing else.
    T can be closed. You win.
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is competing for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information